Forums

Topic: N.B.A Season Is About To Start Who You Rolling With Lets Hear It.

Posts 501 to 520 of 4,433

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Dang Tech your Pistons were doing awesome, but just collapsed in the 4th quarter. lol Miami almost blew it as well.. And glad to see my Blazers finally break that 6 game losing streak against a decent team no less.

By the way about the question of if I would support Seattle when they come. Its cool that they are coming back but im a Portland resident, so no I will always be a Blazer fan. Football is different. We don't have a pro football team here and I was raised with the Seahawks.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Mr_Trill_281

GOOOOOOOOO HOUSTON ROCKETS 21-21...

my picks for today...

1.toronto over magic

2.new york over boston

3.suns over clipper

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

waz good Serj_Vaykian bro i wanted heat to lose last night so bad lol and yeah your portland team did they thing last night not bad...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

GOOOOOOO HOUSTON ROCKETS 21-21...

my picks for today...

1.houston over n.o

2.minn over wizards

3.pistons over heat

4.boston over hawks

5.bucks over cavs

6.golden state over bulls

7.spurs over dallas

8.memphis over crooklyn

9.okc over kings

10.jazz over laker girls

Mr_Trill_281

yo MrNiceGuy bro i see your wolfs lost tonight man...

Jani-Koblaney

si..

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

Mr_Trill_281

yep...

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Hate to root for the Lakers, as there is no team I hate more, but it would be nice right now if they beat Utah standings wise. Still hate the effing Lakers though.

Mr_Trill_281

yo Serj_Vaykian bro i hate laker girls and heat i was going for jazz to punk them so they wont make playoffs lol..

JeanLuc_Vaycard

yep but i need Portland to get into the playoffs as my team is a bit short. combating against your Rockets too man. Will be a hell of a battle.

Mr_Trill_281

yo Serj_Vaykian bro i think portland will get spot and i see pistons getting spot to and my rockets got 8 seed so far...

Spoony_Tech

I think the Pistons are still one year away from getting to the playoffs and two from making noise in the playoffs. If they were in the west they would be 3 years away but thankfully they are not! I just think their poor start dug them into to deal a hole to get out of. Plus they still struggle on the road too much. I'm just looking for them to finish up the last 50 games of the year at around. A 25-25 clip.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

yo Tech101 bro i heard they giveing people free tickets out there to fill seats up free is always good and losts of teams stuggle on road my houston been doing that too...

Mr_Trill_281

GOOOOOOO HOUSTON ROCKETS 23-22...

my picks for today...

1.houston over crooklyn

2.bulls over wizards

3.toronto over cavs

4.minn over bob cats

5.golden state over bucks

6.spurs over suns

7.denver over kings

8.pacers over jazz

9.portland over clippers

10.knicks over 76ers

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

JeanLuc_Vaycard

My picks.... and we should keep a running tally of peoples picks from today on I think of correct picks.

1. Raptors over Cleveland
2. Knicks over 76ers
3. Bulls over LOLWizards
4. Wolves over Bobcats
5. Houston over Nets (After that pathetic display by the Nets yesterday and Houston being at home, I think Houston has this)
6. Golden State over the Bucks
7. Spurs over the Suns
8. Butt Nuggets over the Kings
9. Utah over the Pacers (Utah is tough at home)
10. Portland over Clippers (At home I think Portland can beat them)

Trill dude you forgot the Knicks game.

Mr_Trill_281

yo Serj_Vaykian bro ty for telling me i missed one man typeing to fast lol and yeah lets start doing that seening how many games we get right in things...

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Wow that Blazer game was amazing. I almost turned the channel with 2 and half minutes left as Clippers had a 9 point lead. Portland comes back and holds the lead by 1. Nerve wracking as hell. Clippers take the final shot and miss. Portland wins. That was as close as it gets.

Mr_Trill_281

i went 4-6 tonight in my picks i see portland held on to get win...

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

JeanLuc_Vaycard

I went 5-5. LOL at the bulls for losing quite badly to the Wizards. So so far its...

1. Vay 5-5
2. Trill 4-6

Mr_Trill_281

GOOOOOOOO HOUSTON ROCKETS 24-22

my picks for today...

1.boston over heat

2.okc over laker girls

3.memphis over n.o

4.pistons over magic

5.ny over hawks

6.dallas over suns

7.portland over clippers

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.