Showing 501 to 520 of 2,393
501. Posted: Wed 23rd Jan 2013 20:40 GMT
yo Tech101 bro ok we will see how it goes down tonight...
Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets & Those 5x Dallas Cowboys & Those Texas A&M Aggies.
502. Posted: Thu 24th Jan 2013 11:24 GMT
Dang Tech your Pistons were doing awesome, but just collapsed in the 4th quarter. lol Miami almost blew it as well.. And glad to see my Blazers finally break that 6 game losing streak against a decent team no less.
By the way about the question of if I would support Seattle when they come. Its cool that they are coming back but im a Portland resident, so no I will always be a Blazer fan. Football is different. We don't have a pro football team here and I was raised with the Seahawks.
THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
503. Posted: Thu 24th Jan 2013 15:57 GMT
GOOOOOOOOO HOUSTON ROCKETS 21-21...
my picks for today...
1.toronto over magic
2.new york over boston
3.suns over clipper
504. Posted: Thu 24th Jan 2013 15:59 GMT
waz good Serj_Vaykian bro i wanted heat to lose last night so bad lol and yeah your portland team did they thing last night not bad...
505. Posted: Fri 25th Jan 2013 19:22 GMT
GOOOOOOO HOUSTON ROCKETS 21-21...
1.houston over n.o
2.minn over wizards
3.pistons over heat
4.boston over hawks
5.bucks over cavs
6.golden state over bulls
7.spurs over dallas
8.memphis over crooklyn
9.okc over kings
10.jazz over laker girls
506. Posted: Sat 26th Jan 2013 03:26 GMT
yo MrNiceGuy bro i see your wolfs lost tonight man...
507. Posted: Sat 26th Jan 2013 03:30 GMT
508. Posted: Sat 26th Jan 2013 04:35 GMT
509. Posted: Sat 26th Jan 2013 04:56 GMT
Hate to root for the Lakers, as there is no team I hate more, but it would be nice right now if they beat Utah standings wise. Still hate the effing Lakers though.
510. Posted: Sat 26th Jan 2013 05:42 GMT
yo Serj_Vaykian bro i hate laker girls and heat i was going for jazz to punk them so they wont make playoffs lol..
511. Posted: Sat 26th Jan 2013 05:44 GMT
yep but i need Portland to get into the playoffs as my team is a bit short. combating against your Rockets too man. Will be a hell of a battle.
512. Posted: Sat 26th Jan 2013 06:22 GMT
yo Serj_Vaykian bro i think portland will get spot and i see pistons getting spot to and my rockets got 8 seed so far...
513. Posted: Sat 26th Jan 2013 12:47 GMT
I think the Pistons are still one year away from getting to the playoffs and two from making noise in the playoffs. If they were in the west they would be 3 years away but thankfully they are not! I just think their poor start dug them into to deal a hole to get out of. Plus they still struggle on the road too much. I'm just looking for them to finish up the last 50 games of the year at around. A 25-25 clip.
John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.
If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.
Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech
514. Posted: Sat 26th Jan 2013 15:28 GMT
yo Tech101 bro i heard they giveing people free tickets out there to fill seats up free is always good and losts of teams stuggle on road my houston been doing that too...
515. Posted: Sat 26th Jan 2013 15:33 GMT
GOOOOOOO HOUSTON ROCKETS 23-22...
1.houston over crooklyn
2.bulls over wizards
3.toronto over cavs
4.minn over bob cats
5.golden state over bucks
6.spurs over suns
7.denver over kings
8.pacers over jazz
9.portland over clippers
10.knicks over 76ers
Edited on Sat 26th January, 2013 @ 22:25 by Mr_Trill281
516. Posted: Sat 26th Jan 2013 16:26 GMT
My picks.... and we should keep a running tally of peoples picks from today on I think of correct picks.
1. Raptors over Cleveland
2. Knicks over 76ers
3. Bulls over LOLWizards
4. Wolves over Bobcats
5. Houston over Nets (After that pathetic display by the Nets yesterday and Houston being at home, I think Houston has this)
6. Golden State over the Bucks
7. Spurs over the Suns
8. Butt Nuggets over the Kings
9. Utah over the Pacers (Utah is tough at home)
10. Portland over Clippers (At home I think Portland can beat them)
Trill dude you forgot the Knicks game.
517. Posted: Sat 26th Jan 2013 22:27 GMT
yo Serj_Vaykian bro ty for telling me i missed one man typeing to fast lol and yeah lets start doing that seening how many games we get right in things...
518. Posted: Sun 27th Jan 2013 05:27 GMT
Wow that Blazer game was amazing. I almost turned the channel with 2 and half minutes left as Clippers had a 9 point lead. Portland comes back and holds the lead by 1. Nerve wracking as hell. Clippers take the final shot and miss. Portland wins. That was as close as it gets.
519. Posted: Sun 27th Jan 2013 05:29 GMT
i went 4-6 tonight in my picks i see portland held on to get win...
Edited on Sun 27th January, 2013 @ 05:30 by Mr_Trill281
520. Posted: Sun 27th Jan 2013 15:17 GMT
I went 5-5. LOL at the bulls for losing quite badly to the Wizards. So so far its...
1. Vay 5-5
2. Trill 4-6