Forums

Topic: N.B.A Season Is About To Start Who You Rolling With Lets Hear It.

Posts 4,401 to 4,420 of 4,433

bezerker99

I was hoping the Pistons would make it in as well. I see the 76ers are in. Only reason I'm following them this year is because of my Duke boy J.J. Redick plays for them now.

Interesting to see Portland make it to the playoffs in the West. Go Blazers and Go 76ers.....I guess.....def don't want GS to win.

Spoony_Tech

Let's keep this topic alive at least till the end of the playoffs. I to want Houston to win since my team is out. Win this one for Trill!! However I never want the Cowboys to win lol.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

TheLobster

@Pat281 I just found out your brother @Mr_Trill_281 passed and I just wanted to offer my condolences. I don't think I ever spoke to Mr_Trill but I always saw his posts and his incredible enthusiasm always brought a smile to my face. He was impossible to forget. I was wondering why I hadn't seen him post lately but didn't imagine it was something as terrible as this. I just want to let you know your brother was a really special person and that your family will be in my prayers. I guess that doesn't mean much coming from a random internet stranger but your brother genuinely made my life a little brighter and I wanted to let you know that.

Super Mario Maker Bookmark Page

Switch Friend Code: SW-5549-9228-7780 | 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2545-4434 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLobster | Twitter:

Pat281

@TheLobster I appreciate that! Within the last month, I have realized he has touched a lot of lives. His friends have been hitting me up telling me they miss him and it feels good to know he was well liked. I know he is rooting on the Rockets right now to win this championship! I hope they do because me and his friends are all rooting them on! Just so you know guys, my brother was buried in James Harden's Rockets jersey and me and my oldest brother wore Harden's jersey and his pallbearers had on Rockets jerseys.

Pat281

Pat281

@Spoony_Tech I think the Rockets have a chance but they can't let Utah's shooters just hang out at the 3-point line! P.S. We Dem Boyz! LMAO

Pat281

bezerker99

@Pat281 Sup Pat281 bro yeah looks like JJ and Simmons can't win for crap here in the 2nd round. The game looked promising for Philadelphia in the first and second quarter. But it started dwindling fast there just before half-time.

Edited on by bezerker99

Pat281

@bezerker99 I'm praying that someone in the East takes out Queen Lebron and his flunkies!

Pat281

bezerker99

@Pat281 You and me both, brother! It's a shame the east never has a team that can really compete with the west. Honestly, I think GS has a good chance of winning it all again this year, despite Curry being out due to injury. And, as much as I don't like them, I'd rather they win than Queen Lebron! (Sadly, nobody from the east, I don't think, is strong enough to do it).

Edited on by bezerker99

Pat281

@bezerker99 I agree! I'll take any team to win the finals except Cleveland. ESPN is praising the Queen for things he is suppose to do on a daily basis. Cleveland isn't good they just have a leader who puts the team on his back but that will only work in the Eastern Conference. The West expecially Houston and Golden State would expose all of the Cavs weaknesses.

Pat281

Pat281

@bezerker99 LOL yes indeed! I need the Rockets to show up tonight and put some fear into the Jazz!

Pat281

ogo79

bezerker99 wrote:

@Pat281 From looking at the west right now, all I can say is.....GO HOUSTON ROCKETS!!!

now thats keepin it trill

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Pat281

@ogo79 LMAO yes indeed! I need them to show out tonight!

Pat281

ogo79

@Pat281
dunkin on suckas.com

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

ogo79

@Pat281
lol its not a real link

the_shpydar wrote:

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Cavs in 5

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.