Forums

Topic: N.B.A Season Is About To Start Who You Rolling With Lets Hear It.

Posts 4,361 to 4,380 of 4,433

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 54-14 my picks for this week

1.bucks over hawks

2.wizards over pacers

3.houston over n.o.

4.crooklyn over dallas

5.hornets over ny

6.bulls over cavs

7.denver over memphis

8.spurs over minn

9.jazz over kings

10.golden state over suns

11.portland over pistons

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

im 8-3 tonight

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 55-14 my picks for this week

1.raptors over okc

2.boston over n.o.

3.houston over minn

4.portland over clippers

IceClimbers

The young Kings have been playing really well lately. Love what I'm seeing!

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Mr_Trill_281

waz really good IceClimbers bro long time no see mannnnnnnn lol and true your kings have i dont no if they changed lineup are what but they been getting those wins...

Mr_Trill_281

im 2-2 tonight.

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 56-14 my picks for this week

1.bucks over cavs

2.pacers over laker girls

3.hornets over 76ers

4.bulls over ny

5.denver over heat

6.crooklyn over memphis

7.spurs over golden state

8.kings over pistons

Mr_Trill_281

im 3-5 tonight

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 56-14 my picks for this week

1.raptors over magic

2.okc over boston

3.n.o. over dallas

4.clippers over minn

5.jazz over hawks

6.pistons over suns

7.houston over portland

Spoony_Tech

@Mr_Trill_281 You doing alright? Haven't seen a post in a while.

Your team barely got my Pistons the other night.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Pat281

Hey guys! I wanted to tell you my brother Mr_Trill_281 passed away Sunday morning.

Pat281

Spoony_Tech

@Pat281 Noooo! I could tell he had health problems but he never spoke of them just that he was in the hospital. I hope and pray that you and your family can get some peace over your loss. Thanks for coming here and letting us know, he will be missed by me and many others here!!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

bezerker99

@Pat281 I'm heartbroken to hear of this news. I also send my prayers to you and your family. @Mr_Trill_281 was truly one of the best people I've met here at NL. We didn't agree on the football field as he was a Cowboys fan and I was a Redskins fan but he never gave me grief for that and was always cool. Sometimes I would say stuff intentionally to see if I could get him riled up and he was always cool and chill. All the time. Just. Complete. Trill.

Pat281

Thanks guys I appreciate the love! @Spoony_Tech he went to the ER Friday because he had a fever and they found out he had pneumonia. They were watching him but on Sunday morning I got a text from him that he was coughing up blood and about 2 hrs later, he was gone!

Edited on by Pat281

Pat281

Pat281

@Bezerker99 he respected everyone's opinion. It takes a lot to make him angry!

Pat281

Spoony_Tech

@Pat281 That's so sad. I will never forget him even though I never met him I feel like I knew him. I've had numerous interactions with him over the years and he was the easiest person to get along with. I'll miss reading his comments.

MERG said:

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Pat281 wrote:

I appreciate that @SpoonyTech! https://www.dignitymemorial.com/obituaries/houston-tx/francis... <-----here is the obituary in case you may want to read it.

Very sorry to hear Pat. Just heard about this from bezerker. I used to comment in this thread actually and remember talking to him on here regularly. Condolences to your family. I had pneumonia when I was 14 and still have a bronchial cuffing from it to this day. Awful and serious thing. I wish the best for you and your family during this time and i will still remember some of the laughs he gave me. Even though I havent posted here in quite some time he still left quite an impression on me. Take care.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Jani-Koblaney

@Pat281 Sorry to hear about your loss. It has been quite awhile since I talked to him, he always felt friendly and nice whenever I did talk to him. My condolences

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

Spoony_Tech

Pat281 wrote:

I appreciate that @SpoonyTech! https://www.dignitymemorial.com/obituaries/houston-tx/francis... <-----here is the obituary in case you may want to read it.

Thanks for giving me a face to place with his memory! I pray the Lord helps you through this difficult time!

MERG said:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.