Forums

Topic: N.B.A Season Is About To Start Who You Rolling With Lets Hear It.

Posts 401 to 420 of 4,433

JeanLuc_Vaycard

My Blazers actually got a streak going. Not sure we can beat the Heat though on Thursday, but gooooooooo Blazers!

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Spoony_Tech

I can't believe my Pistons lost to the Bobkitties!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

yo Serj_Vaykian bro yeah your portland team been on fire for some days then they lose a game and be on fire again they trying get them spot in playoffs everyone punking hawks they lost all they godo players lol...

yo Tech101 bro yeah your pistons did but watch next team they play they will get win...

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

GOOOOOOOOO HOUSTON ROCKETS 21-14 thats what im talking about...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

GOOOOOO HOUSTON ROCKETS 21-14...

my picks for today...

1.houston over n.o

2.hawks over cavs

3.toronto over phil

4.jazz over bobcats

5.boston over suns

6.bulls over bucks

7.spurs over laker girls

8.okc over minn

9.denver over magic

10.memphis over golden state

11.clippers over dallas

Mr_Trill_281

yo Ryno_Choryzo bro if it happens its going to be good to see old school seattle team back...

Spoony_Tech

Good because California has too many teams across four major sports as it is! They can afford to lose one!!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

yo Tech101 bro lol yeah only team you guys lost was raiders...

Jani-Koblaney

Mr_Trill281 wrote:

yo Tech101 bro lol yeah only team you guys lost was raiders...

What? I thought Tech was from Michigan.. The raiders have always been in Cali as far as I can remember.

Edited on by Jani-Koblaney

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

Spoony_Tech

I am from Michigan lol. He must be thinking of the rams.

MERG said:

Mr_Trill_281

yo MrNiceGuy bro yeah raiders been in cali for long time before they changed there name...

yo Tech101 bro you from michigan for real...

Mieu-Fire

this year is really good lots of great teams this year

MANGO

Spoony_Tech

Think about it trill. Pistons fan. Lions fan. Tigers fan. Nawww!! I'm from Chicago!

MERG said:

Mr_Trill_281

yo Tech101 bro not bad man LMAO...

yo mieu-fire bro long time no see man yeah its getting good and close to playoffs and lots of teams are in run...

Jani-Koblaney

The only teams Minnesota has lost are the Lakers and the North Stars..

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

Mr_Trill_281

yo MrNiceGuy bro true that and what are north stars...

Mieu-Fire

my preditions for playoffs
East Conference
1.Knicks(lets go knicks)-z
2.heat(boooo-)-y
3.hawks
4.bulls-y
5.pacers
6.nets(anouther booooo)
7.76ers
8.bucks
West Conference
1.Thunder(go KD!)-z
2.clippers-y
3.spurs-y
4.warriors(biggest suprise this year)
5.grizzles
6.rockets(mr.trill u know it ur team going to playoffs)
7.nuggets
8.timberwolves(this team has talent it just seems like no one belives me)

Edited on by Mieu-Fire

MANGO

Mr_Trill_281

yo mieu-fire bro DAM* man love line up lol some of those teams i feel going to be there some of them i dont no and hel* yes mi rockets going to be there and mr.niceguy wolves are punking teams out left in right mr.niceguy been saying look out for his team too...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.