Forums

Topic: N.B.A Season Is About To Start Who You Rolling With Lets Hear It.

Posts 3,781 to 3,800 of 4,433

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS my picks for friday

1.wizards vs hawks "best man win" 3-2

2.boston over bulls 3-2

3.jazz over clippers 3-2

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

1-1

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Lol you havin a conversation with yerself or what mr trill? xD Go Jazz game 7! Game one to Wizards over Celtics

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Mr_Trill_281

waz word SMEXIZELDAMAN bro lol naw im not i was talking to you before you left in things lol and yeah jazz going to try to top clippers and wizards and boston bext man win...

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS my picks for sunday

1.wizards vs boston "best man win"

2.jazz over clippers

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

Mr_Trill_281

1-0

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS my picks for monday

1.raptors over cavs

2.houston over spurs

Mr_Trill_281

1-1.

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS my picks for tues

1.wizards vs boston "best man win" 0-1

2.jazz over golden state

IceClimbers

Your team delivered the beat down on the Spurs tonight.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Mr_Trill_281

waz really good IceClimbers bro yeah my team coped that win last night...

Mr_Trill_281

0-1

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS my picks for wed

1.raptors over cavs 0-2

2.houston over spurs 1-0

Mr_Trill_281

0-2.

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS my picks for thurs

1.1.wizards vs boston "best man win" 0-2

2.jazz over golden state 0-1

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Celtics over wiz but I can see maybe Wiz stealing the next game.
Realistically think GSW gonna get the next game over the Jazz but I would love to see Jazz pull it off. Heyward needs to make shots

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Mr_Trill_281

waz good SMEXIZELDAMAN bro yeah wizards are going to cop win bet that and jazz had a close game with golden state this next game will be close and jazz will get win if heyward get ball more...

Mr_Trill_281

0-1.

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS my picks for fri

1.raptors over cavs 0-2

2.houston over spurs 1-1

Mr_Trill_281

0-2

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.