Forums

Topic: N.B.A Season Is About To Start Who You Rolling With Lets Hear It.

Posts 3,601 to 3,620 of 4,433

IceClimbers

@Mr_Trill_281 Yeah I saw that. They don't really have anything to offer that's good. I'll be pissed if they trade him for anything other than an offer that can't be refused.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Mr_Trill_281

yo IceClimbers bro ok you saw same thing i did to and i already no your going to be mad if they trade him off but i think your team would get draft picks...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

waz poping AlexSays bro i would of like to see master p do half time...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

IceClimbers

He's gone. Traded to the Pelicans for Buddy Hield, Tyreke Evans, Galloway, their 1st round pick for this year, and a 2nd rounder.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Mr_Trill_281

waz really good IceClimbers bro yeah i was just peeping that lots of your good players are going other homes...

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 40-17 my picks for tonight

1.portland over magic

2.pistons over hornets

3.houston over n.o.

4.cavs over ny

5.golden state over clippers

6.denver over kings

AlexSays

Melo needs to leave NY.. he's like the only athlete who's too loyal.

They're embarrassing when they play anyone good and there's no hope for the future, whats the point.

AlexSays

Mr_Trill_281

5-1.

Mr_Trill_281

yo AlexSays bro i think melo have something up for ny lol i think he going to play untill season end and hang his shoes up and ny is in a whole new rebuilding stage lmao...

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 41-17 my picks for tonight

1.wizards over 76ers

2.memphis over pacers

3.raptors over boston

4.bulls over suns

5.jazz over bucks

6.okc over laker girls

7.t-wolves over dallas

8.hawks over heat

9.denver over cooklyn

10.spurs over clippers

AlexSays

Yeah NY is going to be rebuilding well past Melo's retirement.. he might as well jump ship and try to win a championship somewhere.

Also GS put 50 points on the Clips in the 3rd quarter? Hahaha damn

AlexSays

Mr_Trill_281

yo AlexSays bro true that they are lmao you think he should just dont go to cavs they not winning no gold this year go to spurs are golden state and they owned clippers with cp3 comeing back to lmao...

Mr_Trill_281

7-3.

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 41-17 my picks for tonight

1.hornets over kings

2.hawks over magic

3.ny over 76ers

4.pacers over heat

5.n.o over dallas

6.bulls over cavs

7.houston over t-wolves

8.golden state over crooklyn

Mr_Trill_281

5-3..

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 42-17 my picks for tonight

1.spurs over laker girls

2.bucks over suns

3.memphis over denver

4.wizards over jazz

5.raptors over portland

6.boston over pistons

7.okc over n.o.

8.clippers over hornets

Mr_Trill_281

7-1..

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 42-17 my picks for tonight

1.raptors over ny

2.golden state over 76ers

3.bucks over cavs

4.hawks over boston

5.heat over dallas

6.houston over pacers

7.t-wolves over kings

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

AlexSays

How do you know you're 7-1 tonight when the last game just went to OT? lol

AlexSays

Mr_Trill_281

waz poping AlexSays bro yeah clippers pulled it off i already new they won this lol they not catching another lost...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.