Forums

Topic: N.B.A Season Is About To Start Who You Rolling With Lets Hear It.

Posts 3,581 to 3,600 of 4,433

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 40-17 my picks for tonight

1.hornets over 76ers

2.spurs over pacers

3.memphis over crooklyn

4.heat over magic

5.okc over wizards

6.pistons over bucks

7.boston over dallas

8.golden state over denver

9.jazz over clippers

10.n.o. over suns

11.hawks over portland

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

5-6..

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

1.raptors over bulls

2.cavs over t-wolves

3.kings over laker girls

IceClimbers

Wasn't expecting Denver to beat the Warriors like that

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Mr_Trill_281

waz word IceClimbers bro lol o yesssssssss denver said we sorry but not that sorry lmao...

Mr_Trill_281

2-1.

Mr_Trill_281

1.spurs over magic

2.pacers over cavs

3.boston over 76ers

4.raptors over hornets

5.bucks over crooklyn

6.pistons over dallas

7.memphis over n.o.

8.houston over heat

9.denver over t-wolves

10.jazz over portland

11.suns over laker girls

12.okc over ny

13.hawks over clippers

14.golden state over kings

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

Mr_Trill_281

9-5.

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 40-18 my picks for tonight

1.wizards over pacers

2.boston over bulls

Mr_Trill_281

1-1.

Mr_Trill_281

no games friday and sat...

ogo79

just checking making sure no one wants to try and dunk up on me.
dont be getting slick thinkin you finna just be runnin up dunkin like that.
last week i was playing ball with some kids.
i think one of them was 7. what did i do?
i dunked on him then i grabbed him and dunked him through the net.
trying to run game on me.
with yer fancy basketball shoes. back in my day we played ball barefoot in the sun, grass full of thorns, stickers and broken glass. thats how real men played ball. if you fouled then you got some glass up in yer foot. well i better jet cuz that kid is still stuck inside the hoop where i left him and its been a few days now. he looks pretty hungry.
you aint so tough wearing those jordans stuck all up in that net now, are you sucka?
straight slam dunkin on fools

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Mr_Trill_281

waz good ogo79 bro lol nice who you got in dunk contest tonight and 3 point contest...

ogo79

@Mr_Trill_281
i didnt know about the dunking contest tonight, but for dunking im gonna go with the tallest guy.
and for 3 point i have my bets on whoever has the longest arms and best eye vision.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Mr_Trill_281

waz good ogo79 bro this dunk contest was ight lol but 3 point shoot out was sh**...

ogo79

@Mr_Trill_281
lol i didnt see it

the_shpydar wrote:

Mr_Trill_281

yo ogo79 bro lol ok...

IceClimbers

Yeah the 3 point shootout and dunk contest were terrible. Skills competition was decent.

Anyways, I got the west for the allstar game.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Mr_Trill_281

waz poping IceClimbers bro whatttttttttt you really saying this 3 point contest was good and skills that dunk contest they need to try harder lol and i see n.o is trying to go after your boy to...

AlexSays

John Legend is a pretty good singer.. He was a great choice for the half time show.

AlexSays

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.