Forums

Topic: N.B.A Season Is About To Start Who You Rolling With Lets Hear It.

Posts 3,361 to 3,380 of 4,433

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 11-7 my picks for tonight...

1.hornets over mavs

2.bucks over crooklyn

3.memphis over magic

4.clippers over cavs

5.heat over jazz

6.houston over golden state

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Spoony_Tech

I see you had Pistons over Boston which was a stretch if only because it was only their second road win all year. Good call!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

waz poping Spoony_Tech bro ty and yeah one thing i peeped out about your team is they will get a lost one night then next game that comes up your team coping win off them lol then they go on fire after that so its like your players on your team are saying we not letting everyone run over us...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

6-0.

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 12-7 my picks for tonight...

1.magic over 76ers

2.boston over kings

3.raptors over laker girls

4.ny over t-wolves

5.bulls over cavs

6.clippers over n.o.

7.pistons over hawks

8.spurs over wizards

9.houston over denver

Spoony_Tech

Man the Pistons destroyed Atlanta tonight. I know they're playing bad but still.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

waz word Spoony_Tech bro yeah hawks been playing bad for some reason thats why i was runing with your team on win tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

9-0...

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 13-7 my picks for tonight...

1.bucks over crooklyn

2.hornets over t-wolves

3.raptors over hawks

4.boston over 76ers

5.memphis over laker girls

6.bulls over dallas

7.jazz over denver

8.portland over heat

9.golden state over suns

ogo79

i dont watch sports but i know one thing...cowboys been woopin it trill good. they are due for a super bowl right about now. and if they go, and since the super bowl is in houston, this time its gonna be crazy. i really hope they do it because they are looking real good this year. definitely a comeback from last year

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Mr_Trill_281

waz good ogo79 bro ty for all good things you said about my dallas cowboys yeah we looking good and looking for a good playoffs spot this year im not worryed about super bowl i just wanna see my team get past playoffs then super bowl and very true they have changed since last year and thats always good thing...

ogo79

@Mr_Trill_281
yep, dont get me wrong, id love to see them go all the way, texans as well.
any texas team lol
my dads a huge cowboys fan.
he knocked these off last year
Untitled
they came with a hat, socks, more laces, a hoodie and a replica super bowl ring lol
dropped like 300$ on that

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Mr_Trill_281

yo ogo79 bro yeah everyone be saying they wanna see dallas vs houston in super bowl lol and how long your dallas been dallas fan and why it didnt rubb off on you lol and love kicks those are nice and i bet they did cost him lot WOW...

Mr_Trill_281

7-2..

Mr_Trill_281

1.pistons over magic

2.okc over n.o.

3.ny over kings

4.clippers over pacers

ogo79

@Mr_Trill_281
hes been a fan forever. id like to see them make it too. it rubbed off on me as far as thats the team i root for...i just realized i posted nfl stuff in the nba thread hahaha

the_shpydar wrote:

Mr_Trill_281

waz good ogo79 bro thats good your dad a true fan to star and yeah i wanna see dallas get that spot in playoffs and yeah root for star not houston lol and yeah we need to go to nfl post lmao...

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

Mr_Trill_281

2-2..

Mr_Trill_281

1.denver over 76ers

2.raptors over cavs

3.wizards over crooklyn

4.okc over hawks

5.bulls over portland

6.spurs over bucks

7.memphis over n.o.

8.houston over boston

9.hornets over dallas

10.jazz over laker girls

11.golden state over pacers

Mr_Trill_281

9-2..

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.