Forums

Topic: N.B.A Season Is About To Start Who You Rolling With Lets Hear It.

Posts 3,341 to 3,360 of 4,433

Mr_Trill_281

waz good IceClimbers bro good game last night with our teams...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

ogo79

yall fools think yer keeping it trill. not up in here!
you leave that job to @Mr_Trill_281
yer gonna have to go through me to get to him.
we know people that know other people that know some other people

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

IceClimbers

Great game last night. Boogie was raining threes at the end there.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Mr_Trill_281

waz poping IceClimbers bro ty yeah it was my rockets were poping 3s then your guys crazy i loved it lol...

waz good lil daddy ogo79 bro ty lol waz up your way..

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

4-1...

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 10-6 my picks for tonight...

1.cavs over 76ers

2.suns over denver

3.kings over crooklyn

4.magic over bucks

5.clippers over pacers

6.n.o. over dallas

7.houston over portland

8.hawks over laker girls

ogo79

Mr_Trill_281 wrote:

waz poping IceClimbers bro ty yeah it was my rockets were poping 3s then your guys crazy i loved it lol...

waz good lil daddy ogo79 bro ty lol waz up your way..

nothing much man just trying to enjoy life and all that, but damn i got too many video games i need to play lol

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Mr_Trill_281

yo ogo79 bro nothing wrong with that takeing one day at time and i been doing same thing to jumping back on street fighter games on wii that i up loaded long time again i been trying to see can you still up load game on wii still i no point card are gone but you can still use your credit card to up load them at shop right...

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

ogo79

Mr_Trill_281 wrote:

yo ogo79 bro nothing wrong with that takeing one day at time and i been doing same thing to jumping back on street fighter games on wii that i up loaded long time again i been trying to see can you still up load game on wii still i no point card are gone but you can still use your credit card to up load them at shop right...

yup as long as you got that credit card you can still get games for virtual console on the wii. theres a ton of good games on there, id recommend sengoku 3 (neo geo). its was the last game nintendo added on the old wii virtual console service. that games plays like a streets of rage beat em up.
street fighter eh? if you have a ps1 or ps2 laying around you can get some street fighter 2 compilations that have multiple games in them...

the_shpydar wrote:

Mr_Trill_281

waz up ogo79 bro ty for info i been wanting to no if you can still do it lol i been eyeing games in e shop in things i have all street fighters up loaded and all 3 streets of rage to i beat them now im eyeing for some new games and i will try out game you told me up load to and i dont have ps1 or ps2 just super,n64,cube,wii lol...

ogo79

@Mr_Trill_281
sengoku 3 is crunk:
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

actually all 3 games in the series are...

the_shpydar wrote:

Mr_Trill_281

yo ogo79 bro i was looking at it on youtube you not lieing and i see clay fighter is still on shop to ill cop that to lol with sengoku...

Mr_Trill_281

3-5...

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 11-6 my picks for tonight...

1.kings over wizards

2.raptors over 76ers

3.okc over ny

4.boston over heat

5.memphis over hornets

6.jazz over t-wolves

7.hawks over golden state

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

Mr_Trill_281

4-3...

Mr_Trill_281

4-3.

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 11-6 my picks for tonight...

1.pistons over hornets

2.clippers over crooklyn

3.cavs over bucks

4.n.o. over laker girls

5.spurs over magic

6.houston over jazz

Mr_Trill_281

2-4..

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 11-7 my picks for tonight...

1.kings over 76ers

2.pistons over boston

3.memphis over raptors

4.bulls over laker girls

5.okc over wizards

6.ny over t-wolves

7.spurs over dallas

8.heat over denver

9.hawks over suns

10.portland over pacers

Mr_Trill_281

7-2...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.