Forums

Topic: N.B.A Season Is About To Start Who You Rolling With Lets Hear It.

Posts 3,221 to 3,240 of 4,433

IceClimbers

Al Horford just signed with the Celtics. The Celtics and Pacers are looking pretty nice next year.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Mr_Trill_281

waz poping IceClimbers bro rockets just signed eric to...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

IceClimbers

Bulls signed Rondo. Kings signed Matt Barnes and Garrett Temple. Barnes on the same team as Cousins should be fun!

Mr_Trill_281

waz word IceClimbers bro yeah you have a fighter on your team and temple can play some ball good player...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

IceClimbers

Kevin Durant signed with the Warriors. Now that's just unfair.

Mr_Trill_281

waz poping IceClimbers bro lol yeah he looking for ring...

IceClimbers

Hard to believe Dwyane Wade left the Heat. Also, Durant in a Warriors jersey just looks wrong.

Mr_Trill_281

waz good IceClimbers bro yeah wade went home he said his time was up with heat lol and kd looking for gold all in wrong way...

IceClimbers

NBA preseason is in full swing. I'm liking what I'm seeing so far from the Kings. They're actually playing defense!

Spoony_Tech

My Pistons have already had a major set back that I hope they can overcome for about 6 weeks.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

IceClimbers

What setback is that? Haven't kept track of player injuries at all.

Only setback for the Kings (knock on wood) is that our starting PG Darren Collison is suspended for the first 8 games.

Spoony_Tech

@IceClimbers Reggie Jackson has tendinitis in one of his knees. It's never good when your point guard can't start the season.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

waz good Spoony_Tech bro...

yo IceClimbers bro...

Mr_Trill_281

my houston rockets looking good in pre season so far..

IceClimbers

@Spoony_Tech Well that's not good. Hope your backups can hold the fort down in the mean time.

Hey Trill! You ready for the season?

Mr_Trill_281

waz word IceClimbers bro you already no fo show...

IceClimbers

Pumped for this season. Think the Kings are gonna do well under Joerger. They're actually playing defense for once.

Looking forward to seeing the new Golden One Center too!

Mr_Trill_281

yo IceClimbers bro i already no you are new team and new players...

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS my picks for tonight...

1.ny over cavs

2.portland over jazz

3.spurs over golden state

Mr_Trill_281

its nba time everyone lock in your picks for tonight...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.