Forums

Topic: N.B.A Season Is About To Start Who You Rolling With Lets Hear It.

Posts 3,101 to 3,120 of 4,433

Mr_Trill_281

waz poping IceClimbers bro yeah your kings get coaches fast and lose them fast i see lol so what scary you about it...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

IceClimbers

@Mr_Trill_281: What scares me is he could make Cauley-Stein absolutely lethal, and Cousins even more lethal than he already is haha. Cauley-Stein in particular has a lot of raw, untapped potential. That guy can make a dunk/alley oop on one end and then sprint back like a point guard to block the shot on the other end. He's a damn center haha.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Mr_Trill_281

ok got ya now lol he got pacers far before they cut him he might can get your team far next year and lets see if cousins listing to him...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS my picks in playoffs for today...

1.toronto over heat

2.portland over golden state

Mr_Trill_281

im 1-1 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

1.spurs over okc

Mr_Trill_281

im 0-1 tonight again...

Mr_Trill_281

1.toronto over heat

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

IceClimbers

That could have been Tim Duncan's last game.

Mr_Trill_281

yo IceClimbers bro for real they already said it looking it up now...

Mr_Trill_281

im 0-1 again...

Mr_Trill_281

1.toronto over heat "its win or go home"

Mr_Trill_281

im 1-0 tonight good job raptors...

Mr_Trill_281

1.okc over golden state...

IceClimbers

Both the Western Conference Finals and the Eastern Conference Finals should be really intense this year!

Mr_Trill_281

yo IceClimbers bro you not lieing there so who you running with with okc and golden state and raptors and cavs you already no who i got okc and raptors...

IceClimbers

OKC and Raptors of course.

That was a crazy game. Refs totally missed that travel call, but Warriors shouldn't have blown their lead!

Mr_Trill_281

im 1-0 tonight good job okc..

Mr_Trill_281

waz good IceClimbers bro good you going for right teams lol and yeah game was good okc was down they came back to end it and refs play like they dont see things i dont no why...

Mr_Trill_281

1.toronto over cavs

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.