Forums

Topic: N.B.A Season Is About To Start Who You Rolling With Lets Hear It.

Posts 3,081 to 3,100 of 4,433

IceClimbers

Wow that was some shot by Kyle Lowry! Interested in seeing how far the Raptors go. Hoping the Blazers take at least one game off of the Warriors.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Mr_Trill_281

yo IceClimbers bro yeah lowey good at shooting up those long shots he did it in houston before and i wanna see them go far to and portland...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

IceClimbers

The Cavs just scored 18 threes in the first half, destroying the previous record. 74-38 at the half. Daaaaannnnng.

Mr_Trill_281

waz good IceClimbers bro yeah i see that i dont no waz up with hawks...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Spoony_Tech

Well I don't feel so bad about my Pistons. At least they didn't do anywhere near that bad.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

im 0-1 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS my picks in playoffs for today...

1. toronto over heat

Mr_Trill_281

yo Spoony_Tech bro true you right about that there...

yo IceClimbers bro lmao...

Mr_Trill_281

im 1-0 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

1.hawks over cavs

2.spurs over okc

Mr_Trill_281

im 1-1 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

1. toronto over heat

2.portland over golden state

IceClimbers

Wow, the Grizzlies fired their head coach, Dave Joerger. Apparently he's #1 on the Kings' list of potential coaches. Mutual interest too. Can't remember the last time an opportunity just dropped on to the Kings' lap like that.

Mr_Trill_281

yo IceClimbers bro thats crazy i dont no why grizzlies fried him...

Mr_Trill_281

im 2-0 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

1.hawks over cavs

2.spurs over okc

Mr_Trill_281

im 0-2 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

1.toronto over heat

2.portland over golden state

IceClimbers

Kings hired Dave Joerger as their new head coach! Both scares and excites me to think about what he could do with Cousins and Cauley-Stein. Now for the draft.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.