Forums

Topic: N.B.A Season Is About To Start Who You Rolling With Lets Hear It.

Posts 2,801 to 2,820 of 4,433

Mr_Trill_281

yo Spoony_Tech bro who you got in slam dunk contest and Three-Point contest...

yo IceClimbers bro who you got in slam dunk contest Three-Point contest...

*Zach LaVine, Minnesota Timberwolves
Aaron Gordon, Orlando Magic
Will Barton, Denver Nuggets
Andre Drummond, Detroit Pistons

Three-Point

*Stephen Curry, Golden State Warriors
James Harden, Houston Rockets
Klay Thompson, Golden State Warriors
Khris Middleton, Milwaukee Bucks
Kyle Lowry, Toronto Raptors
JJ Redick, Los Angeles Clippers
Chris Bosh, Miami Heat
Devin Booker, Phoenix Suns

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

i got Zach LaVine in slam dunk contest...

i got James Harden and Kyle Lowry in three-point contest...

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

IceClimbers

So I hear your team is trying to trade Dwight Howard.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

IceClimbers

I got Andre Drummond in the slam dunk contest, and Steph Curry in the 3 point contest. Oh, and the west for the all star game of course.

Mr_Trill_281

waz good IceClimbers bro yeah they trying to toss d12 out of houston and who boston wanna give us not all that good to lol they pushing lee on us...

Mr_Trill_281

yo IceClimbers bro ok you got your two good picks...

Spoony_Tech

I have to go with my boy Drummond and I guess Curry.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

waz poping Spoony_Tech bro lol i new you was going to say drummond and i like how you said it i guess ill go for curry its like you saying what ever lol...

Mr_Trill_281

good slam dunk contest and 3 point contest...

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 27-28 my picks for today...

1.wizards over jazz

2.bulls over cavs

3.spurs over clippers

IceClimbers

This trade deadline has been really quiet. Lots of rumors and buzz, but not very many actual trades.

Spoony_Tech

Not sure yet how I like the trade we did. If we make the playoffs then I like it lol. Right now we're in the 9th spot. The thing is as it's been this way most of the year is we are less then 5 games behind the 3rd spot. At least as of 2 days ago.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

i dont no why he** we trade d mo that crazy...

Spoony_Tech

@Mr_Trill_281: is he that good? I'm not sure what I think of it but we didn't lose much.

MERG said:

Mr_Trill_281

waz good Spoony_Tech bro oh d mo is good he have one of hook stuff and can rebound good...

Edited on by LaserdiscGal

Mr_Trill_281

im 1-2 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 27-28 my picks for today...

1.houston over suns

2.dallas over magic

3.pistons over magic

4.ny over crooklyn

5.hawks over heat

6.n.o. over 76ers

7.toronto over bulls

8.charlotte over bucks

9.okc over pacers

10.memphis over minn

11.golden state over portland

12.kings over denver

13.spurs over laker girls

14.boston over jazz

Mr_Trill_281

im 6-8 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 28-28 my picks for today...

1.hawks over bucks

2.wizards over heat

3.ny over minn

4.clippers over golden state

Mr_Trill_281

im 1-3 tonight...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.