Forums

Topic: N.B.A Season Is About To Start Who You Rolling With Lets Hear It.

Posts 2,781 to 2,800 of 4,433

IceClimbers

Knicks fired their coach. That's the 5th head coach firing this season. Karl is next I bet. How is Byron Scott still coaching?

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Mr_Trill_281

yo IceClimbers bro it was a matter of time for fisher LMAO he was already a joke down there and i really dont see scott going no were i see him staying there...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

IceClimbers

I think the real question is why the Sixers gave their coach an extension a while back lol.

Edit: I say that, and the Sixers are up by 10 at the half against the Clippers. Figures lol

Edited on by IceClimbers

IceClimbers

These Kings are trying their hardest to get Karl fired. At least have some respect for the game of basketball guys. Jesus. If Vlade has any sense of mercy he'll fire Karl tonight - no way Karl doesn't get fired before the season ends at this point.

Mr_Trill_281

waz good IceClimbers bro lol just play it no mind...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

im 5-5 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 27-26 my picks for today...

1.houston over golden state

2.spurs over heat

3.boston over bucks

4.wizards over ny

5.dallas over jazz

Mr_Trill_281

yo IceClimbers bro 76ers are trying to get wins lol so thats why there coach is safe and i think they will fire karl when n.b.a season end watch...

IceClimbers

Well apparently they're going to fire him in the coming days. Just get it over with Vlade. No need to drag it out. If he's coach for the Philly game that's going to be a weird, awkward game...

Spoony_Tech

@IceClimbers: If he loses that one look for the firing in the post game highlights!

Btw, Philly got a mention Last night on X-Files lol. Wasn't a good one either!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

waz good IceClimbers bro yeah true they might and you really want this man gone bad dont you lol...

IceClimbers

Nah I just thought it was inevitable that they were going to fire him, and I wanted it over with. Vlade says he's actually NOT being fired, which came as a shock.

I still think the roster doesn't fit his system though. Going to need to make some trades if we're keeping Karl. That may possibly mean a Cousins trade, but I'm not sure. Have to wait and see to find out lol.

Mr_Trill_281

waz poping IceClimbers bro yeah i just saw news he is staying put so he safe for now and you already no to lots of teams say they will take cousins to...

Mr_Trill_281

im 2-3 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 27-27 my picks for today...

1.houston over portland

2.pacers over charlotte

3.spurs over magic

4.kings over 76ers

5.clippers over boston

6.pistons over denver

7.memphis over crooklyn

8.n.o. over jazz

9.bulls over hawks

10.cavs over laker girls

Mr_Trill_281

im 6-6 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 27-28 my picks for today...

1.wizards over bucks

2.okc over n.o.

IceClimbers

Hey, a win! Needed that heading into the all star break. That trade deadline is coming up. Gonna be some insane trades this year, I can feel it.

Mr_Trill_281

waz good IceClimbers bro yeah your team got that w my rockets lost again going in to all star break...

Mr_Trill_281

im 1-1 tonight...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.