Forums

Topic: N.B.A Season Is About To Start Who You Rolling With Lets Hear It.

Posts 2,661 to 2,680 of 4,433

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 21-19 my picks for today...

1.toronto over magic

2.bulls over 76ers

3.spurs over cavs

4.memphis over pistons

5.kings over jazz

6.golden state over laker girls

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

IceClimbers

Kings got cocky going into tonight's game. Thankful for the Jazz losing though - only two games out from 8th seed still!

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Mr_Trill_281

yo iceClimbers bro close game man close game your team is getting better at frist they were haveing blow outs in things now games be close..

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

waz good IceClimbers bro you not lieing about jazz lol i dont see them in playoffs this year...

IceClimbers

True that Trill! Gotta play really hard tomorrow against the Jazz.

Mr_Trill_281

yo IceClimbers bro ty yeah your team trying to stay in run for good playoffs spot there going to get good one...

Mr_Trill_281

yo Spoony_Tech bro closes game tonight..

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

Spoony_Tech

This is one tough part of their schedule that's for sure. Hope they come out of it stronger.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

IceClimbers

Rudy Gay with the clutch game winning shot!!!! 1 game out of 8th seed!

Mr_Trill_281

waz good Spoony_Tech bro yeah true ours is getting tough to we have to play cavs next and i saw that our teams meet up again this time we not loseing maynnnnnnnnnnnnnnn lol...

yo IceClimbers bro yeah your team pulled it off tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

im 6-0 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 21-19 my picks for today...

1.houston over cavs

2.wizards over pacers

3.okc over minn

4.suns over boston

5.portland over crooklyn

6.n.o. over charlotte

7.bulls over dallas

8.hawks over bucks

9.heat over denver

Mr_Trill_281

im 5-4 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 21-20 my picks for today...

1.charlotte over bucks

2.hawks over crooklyn

3.golden state over pistons

4.portland over 76ers

5.wizards over boston

6.memphis over ny

7.jazz over laker girls

8.clippers over kings

Spoony_Tech

WO.OW!!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

IceClimbers

Philly just punked out Portland big time lol. Happy about that since Portland is 10th right now - don't want them catching up lol.

Mr_Trill_281

yo IceClimbers bro yeah portland was running things at frist then it all changed and golden state got punked to...

Mr_Trill_281

yo Spoony_Tech bro yeah WOW i ran with wrong horse tonight lmao golden state got punked...

Gerbwmu

@Mr_Trill_281: My Pistons did good things tonight.....and GSW shot bad.....a lot of open and close shots missed.....but I'll take that win and proclaim it was all from the great Pistons Def

Gerbwmu

Nintendo Network ID: TheGerbers

Mr_Trill_281

waz Gerbwmu bro true that your team came to win tonight lol and lots of teams have studyed golden state and no everthing goes to splash borther them two you have to stop...

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.