Forums

Topic: N.B.A Season Is About To Start Who You Rolling With Lets Hear It.

Posts 2,621 to 2,640 of 4,433

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 16-18 my picks for today...

1.wizards over magic

2.heat over dallas

3.toronto over charlotte

4.bulls over ny

5.76ers over laker girls

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

im 4-1 tonight...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 16-18 my picks for today...

1.houston over spurs

2.boston over crooklyn

3.kings over suns

4.pistons over pacers

5.okc over charlotte

6.cavs over magic

7.bucks over minn

8.n.o over dallas

9.memphis over jazz

10.golden state over denver

11.clippers over 76era

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

IceClimbers

Happy New Year Trill!

Anyways, hoping my Kings bounce back tomorrow. That loss against the Sixers should have gotten them to refocus a bit.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Mr_Trill_281

yo IceClimbers bro ty yeah i think your kings will pick up win tonight suns lost there main star and lots of drama is going on with twin down there to lol and you no its bad when you lose to 76ers...

IceClimbers

Got the win with 142 points and a 23 point lead. One of the highest scoring games I've seen in a while.

Also prayers to Kenneth Faried. Pretty scary injury there, and hopefully nothing serious.

Mr_Trill_281

i went 7-4 yesterday...

Mr_Trill_281

waz good IceClimbers bro lol told you your kings would get that win and thats crazy what happen to ny players glade he doing good...

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 16-19 my picks for today...

1.hawks over ny

2.bulls over toronto

3.wizards over heat

4.portland over denver

5.suns over laker girls

Mr_Trill_281

im 2-3 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 16-19 my picks for today...

1.houston over jazz

2.toronto over cavs

3.minn over 76ers

4.pistons over magic

5.heat over pacers

6.boston over crooklyn

7.spurs over bucks

8.okc over kings

9.memphis over portland

10.golden state over charlotte

IceClimbers

The Suns only had 22 points at the half. They gotta be tanking now, right? Right?!

Mr_Trill_281

waz good IceClimbers bro lol yeah there points be more then that any other game but with there player down and out there points wont be high no more lol and you might be right on tanking part...

Mr_Trill_281

im 7-3 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 17-19 my picks for today...

1.hawks over ny

2.bulls over bucks

3.kings over dallas

4.golden state over laker girls

Spoony_Tech

I seen the Kings lost a tough one tonight.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

im 2-2 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

now thats what you call nice game there...

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 17-19 my picks for today...

1.heat over ny

2.pacers over magic

3.wizards over cavs

4.pistons over boston

5.toronto over crooklyn

6.dallas over n.o.

7.denver over minn

8.spurs over jazz

9.charlotte over suns

10.okc over memphis

11.clippers over portland

IceClimbers

That was such a close game! Proud of them for playing so well while being shorthanded (Rondo, Casspi, Cauley-Stein). Can't be mad about that! Now let's go out and feast on those Lakers on Thursday!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.