Forums

Topic: N.B.A Season Is About To Start Who You Rolling With Lets Hear It.

Posts 2,421 to 2,440 of 4,433

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 1-3 my picks for tonight...

1.bulls over charlotte

2.pistons over pacers

3.hawks over heat

4.n.o over magic

5.dallas over toronto

6.memphis over kings

7.denver over laker girls

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Spoony_Tech

Now watch the Pistons lose this one.

Here's a Piston fun fact, the 3 teams the Pistons beat haven't lost another game!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

yo Spoony_Tech bro naw pistons got this pacers look lost now lol...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Spoony_Tech

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Now watch the Pistons lose this one.

Here's a Piston fun fact, the 3 teams the Pistons beat haven't lost another game!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

IceClimbers

This Kings game should be interesting. No Cousins (resting a strained achilles) against a Memphis team that just lost by 50 points to the Warriors yesterday. Either they're demoralized or angry. Hopefully the former for our sake.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

IceClimbers

Yikes. That second quarter was awful for both teams. Not playing with any heart tonight.

IceClimbers

That was a disappointing loss. Gotta play with heart with or without Cousins playing. Also expecting Ben McLemore to be traded this year, benched in the mean time.

Mr_Trill_281

yo IceClimbers bro memphis was makeing sure they got win tonight after lost last night lol...

Mr_Trill_281

im 3-4 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 1-3 my picks for today...

1.houston over magic

2.pacers over boston

3.spurs over wizards

4.hawks over crooklyn

5.cavs over ny

6.bucks over 76ers

7.okc over toronto

8.suns over kings

9.portland over jazz

10.golden state over clippers

Mr_Trill_281

i went 8-2 yesterday

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 2-3 my picks for today...

1.bulls over okc

2.heat over minn

3.dalla over charlotte

4.denver over jazz

5.memphis over portland

Mr_Trill_281

im 2-3 tonight...

Spoony_Tech

I'm worried my Pistons might come out of this road trip with a record of 3-6 when it's all done. They really need to show what they can do on this trip.

MERG said:

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 2-3 my picks for tonight...

1.toronto over magic

2.wizards over boston

3.cavs over 76ers

4.crooklyn over laker girls

5.bucks over ny

6.hawks over n.o.

7.heat over pacers

8.piston over suns

9.golden state over denver

10.houston over kings

Mr_Trill_281

yo Spoony_Tech bro why you say that lol you saw how they played last year they were close to playoffs...

IceClimbers

Kings vs Rockets tonight but no Boogie? This should be interesting. Hope your team doesn't blow us out!

Mr_Trill_281

im 6-4 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

yo IceClimbers bro good game good game your team was comeing back on us but we end that...

Spoony_Tech

Well my team took care of business tonight and I'm happy! Still a long trip to go but off to a good start.

MERG said:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.