Forums

Topic: N.B.A Season Is About To Start Who You Rolling With Lets Hear It.

Posts 241 to 260 of 4,433

Mr_Trill_281

GOOOOOOOOO HOUSTON ROCKETS 4-5...

my picks for today

1.ny over pacers

2.toronto over magic

3.phil over cavs

4.crooklyn over kings

5.okc over golden state

6.boston over pistons

7.bulls over portland

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

GOOOOOOOO HOUSTON ROCKETS 4-6

my picks for today

1.houston over jazz

2.bucks over n.o

3.pacers over wizards

4.hawks over magic

5.memphis over denver

6.spurs over clippers

7.dallas over golden state

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

GOOOOOOOO HOUSTON ROCKETS 4-7

my picks for today

1.toronto over phil

2.ny over n.o

3.crooklyn over laker girls

Mr_Trill_281

GOOOOOOOOO HOUSTON ROCKETS 4-7

my picks for today

1.houston over bulls

2.toronto over bobcats

3.phil over cavs

4.pistons over magic

5.pacers over n.o

6.hawks over wizards

7.spurs over boston

8.okc over clippers

9.denver over minn

10.ny over dallas

11.suns over portland

12.kings over laker girls

13.crooklyn over golden state

14.bucks over heat

Mr_Trill_281

yo IAmNotWill bro yeah another win for your team you said it...

Jani-Koblaney

Man, I don't even know how things are going in the NBA right now, I haven't been paying attention.

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

Mr_Trill_281

yo joker94 bro well things are going good its just your team players are getting hurt bro...

Mr_Trill_281

GOOOOOOOOOO HOUSTON ROCKETS 5-7

my picks today

1.houston over ny

2.cavs over magic

3.hawks over bobcats

4.okc. over boston

5.toronto over pistons

6.crooklyn over clippers

7.spurs over pacers

8.memphis over lakers

9.jazz over kings

10.denver over golden state

11.suns over n.o

12.minn over portland

Mr_Trill_281

yo IAmNotWill bro my houston team killed your ny team lol...

Mr_Trill_281

GOOOOOOOO HOUSTON ROCKETS 6-7

my pics for today

1.hawks over clippers

2.okc over phil

3.bob cats over wizards

4.cavs over heat

5.dallas over lakers

6.bulls over bucks

7.jazz over kings

8.minn over golden state

Mr_Trill_281

GOOOOOOOOO HOUSTON ROCKETS 6-7

my picks for today

1.ny over pistons

2.san over toronto

3.brooklyn over portland

4.suns over phil

5.boston over magic

6.denver over n.o

arrmixer

Those are all easy pics brother any upsets maybe???

I think philly has a shot over the suns.... there desperate with beasly and gordon don't see that team ever maturing with brat players in their roster...

Feel free to add

ARR

3DS Friend Code: 3539-9596-6040 | Nintendo Network ID: armixer | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

waz good arrmixer bro phils has it ups and downs in things but i see them in playoffs this year and suns been doing good lately they have old and young on they team...

arrmixer

yeah you right, honestly it's still early so I'm just waiting a bit.. You guys got lucky with Harden. Hopefully you can add some pieces later down the line.. I still feel bad for ya'll after Yao and Grady got hurt..

Feel free to add

ARR

Mr_Trill_281

yo arrmixer bro ty man and yeah its early but its going to be playoffs soon on real who you got for playoff and i was happy like mother when james came to team and i really think we going to get some more help soon for team and we lost yao and pick up his brother lin lol now t- mac had some godo years in houston now in playing in another part of world...

arrmixer

Anything is possible right now I think for both conferences the same teams will probably be going what's going to interesting is what are the seeds going to be... dallas and orlando are basically done, brooklyn maybe can do something but I still not convince about Joe J, New York is (Melo) is actually playing some defense so for now they got a shot.....chicago will always be in the mix especially when Rocket Rose comes back and the Lakers ... who knows... I'm from Miami so I'm just leting coach Spo and his staff tinker with the line up... Lebron finally got it!!!

hopefully we'll get back to playing some defense...

Feel free to add

ARR

Spoony_Tech

Aww come on trill. Your a cowboys fan but not a mavericks fan. How do you jump ship to Houston?! Lol. Don't pick against my Pistons again. Kidding. They going to get better throughout the year.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

arrmixer

Appreciate your loyalty Tech101... miamians are known for that when it comes to sports though.... Still with my marlins... never a dolphins fan though

Feel free to add

ARR

Mr_Trill_281

yo arrmixer bro o WOW you think dallas is done i think dallas make playoff spot but magic is done lol you not jokeing there and crooklyn have there up and downs but i think they will get spot and you already no ny will be there and bulls when rose get back they said he will be back when playoff start and i really dont want to see laker girls in there are heat lol hate them hope see boston o you heat fan booooooo lol yeah cavs beat them lmao..

waz good tech101 bro yeah im dallas fan but i dont run with mavs lol man only rockets your pistons been letting others teams beat them lol when they play sorry teams they get wins now if they play good team they players be hurt lmao...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.