Forums

Topic: N.B.A Season Is About To Start Who You Rolling With Lets Hear It.

Posts 2,181 to 2,200 of 4,433

Spoony_Tech

Well they played from behind most of the game so it looked like they were going to lose lol. Always nice to get one in the win column after losing so many.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

waz good Spoony_Tech bro true that they always let teams get ahead of them in things in game and then they turn things around and i already no you was happy last night when you seen them cop win and tonight your team play 76ers so this should be a win too..

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

im 8-3 tonight...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 45-22 my picks for this week...

1.minnesota over ny

2.houston over denver

3.n.o over suns

4.jazz over laker girls

IceClimbers

I have a feeling we're gonna be seeing a very different Kings team next season. I have no idea who will be on the roster other than Cousins.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Spoony_Tech

Noticed how I didn't respond to your should be a win lol. We lost to Philly 2 times in a row now.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

im 3-1 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 46-22 my picks for this week...

1.portland over magic

2.76ers over ny

3.pacers over cavs

4.heat over denver

5.crooklyn over bucks

6.bulls over toronto

7.hawks over okc

8.dallas over memphis

9.spurs over boston

10.kings over charlotte

11.golden state over n.o

12.wizards over clippers

Mr_Trill_281

im 7-5 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 46-22 my picks for this week...

1.pacers over crooklyn

2.bulls over pistons

3.houston over suns

4.memphis over portland

5.golden state over jazz

Mr_Trill_281

im 2-3 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

yo Spoony_Tech bro i cant get over your team beating bulls lol...

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 46-23 my picks for this week...

1.spurs over hawks

2.bucks over cavs

3.heat over okc

4.clippers over n.o

5.toronto over ny

6.pistons over boston

7.denver over magic

8.wizards over kings

9.minnesota over charlotte

10.dallas over suns

11.76ers over laker girls

Spoony_Tech

Neither can I. Lose to Philly and beat the bulls. Can't figure them out.

MERG said:

Mr_Trill_281

waz good Spoony_Tech bro lol yeah true there showing they still have life in them so thats all good to you...

Mr_Trill_281

im 5-6 tonight...

IceClimbers

Yay, two in a row for the Kings! We haven't had that since late November... two coaches ago! Rudy Gay and Derrick Williams are on fire under Karl's system. Makes me excited for next season!

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 46-23 my picks for this week...

1.houston over pacers

2.crooklyn over boston

3.memphis over ny

4.bulls over charlotte

5.jazz over minnesota

6.wizards over golden state

Mr_Trill_281

hi IceClimbers yeah your team coped win tonight i dont get it wizards play to win and then sometimes they dont play win but your team did they thing and wow its been that long since your team had win lol and you still have to be excited for this season and next...

Mr_Trill_281

im 3-3 tonight...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.