Forums

Topic: N.B.A Season Is About To Start Who You Rolling With Lets Hear It.

Posts 2,141 to 2,160 of 4,433

Spoony_Tech

My team needs it more but I doubt they will win. This was definitely a season of ups and downs.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

waz good Spoony_Tech bro lol yeah your team does to stay in playoffs but my team trying get a win to stay on top of portland and tie with your team and yeah this your team have been haveing there up and down but they shocking lots of teams and thats always good...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Spoony_Tech

I don't even know what to say. My boys were hanging till about 15 mins left and decided to stop playing. Why they fought back to within 10 at the end is kinda pointless and a waste of energy.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

im 7-5 tonight...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

waz good Spoony_Tech bro lol yeah i no you dont and yeah they were playing and trying to catch up to rockets then everthing stop and you see how my rockets starting playing letting your team back in game in things...

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 42-20 my picks for this week...

1.memphis over n.o

2.suns over cavs

3.kings over heat

4.pacers over ny

5.hawks over 76ers

6.portland over minnesota

7.wizards over bucks

8.houston over denver

Mr_Trill_281

im 2-6 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 43-20 my picks for this week...

1.spurs over bulls

2.golden state over clippers

3.pistons over charlotte

4.crooklyn over jazz

5.boston over magic

6.okc over toronto

7.dallas over laker girls

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

Mr_Trill_281

im 4-3 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

1.wizards over charlotte

2.hawks over kings

3.heat over boston

4.memphis over bulls

5.n.o over bucks

6.denver over ny

7.golden state over suns

8.clippers over minnesota

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

Mr_Trill_281

im 7-1 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

1.pacers over magic

2.n.o over crooklyn

3.dallas over cavs

4.spurs over toronto

5.jazz over ny

6.pistons over laker girls

Mr_Trill_281

im 4-2 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

1.bulls over 76ers

2.kings over charlotte

3.memphis over boston

4.heat over crooklyn

5.bucks over magic

6.okc over clippers

7.hawks over denver

8.suns over minnesota

9.golden state over pistons

10.houston over portland

Mr_Trill_281

im 6-4 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 43-21 my picks for this week...

1.pacers over bucks

2.wizards over memphis

3.houston over jazz

4.spurs over cavs

5.ny over laker girls

Mr_Trill_281

yo Spoony_Tech bro good closes game your team your team was keeping it closes with golden state lol...

Spoony_Tech

It's all water under the bridge now. Looking to next season as this rollercoaster ride just ended.

MERG said:

Mr_Trill_281

yo Spoony_Tech bro you giveing up on your team now...

Mr_Trill_281

im 3-2 tonight...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.