Forums

Topic: N.B.A Season Is About To Start Who You Rolling With Lets Hear It.

Posts 2,101 to 2,120 of 4,433

IceClimbers

Dang that Kings-Grizzlies game was insane. Great win for the Kings. The game got pretty ugly in the 3rd. Randolph tried to start a fight with Cousins. Boogie kept his cool. Randolph got a tech and I'm surprised he wasn't ejected.Boogie even took the double elbow to the jaw from Randolph. Coach Karl is gonna take this Kings team far in the future.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Mr_Trill_281

hi IceClimbers yeah it was and a close game to and your team coped a win i no you happy and i been peeping that out to any one that hold cousin there is always going to be a fight in game its crazy lol i think its things he be saying to them that start it off and randolph always ko someone in jam he did ol boy for okc like that to lol and got ejected and missed playoffs and yeah karl trying to change them ture that...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

im 0-2 tonight...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 39-18 my picks for this week...

1.pacers over cavs

2.wizards over 76ers

3.hawks over magic

4.boston over charlotte

5.pistons over ny

6.golden state over toronto

7.heat over n.o

8.bulls over minnesota

9.houston over crooklyn

10.memphis over clippers

11.jazz over denver

12.spurs over kings

13.bucks over laker girls

14.okc over portland

Mr_Trill_281

im 8-6 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 40-18 my picks for this week...

1.wizards over pistons

2.hawks over heat

3.toronto over ny

4.memphis over minnesota

5.dallas over crooklyn

6.spurs over suns

7.bucks over jazz

Mr_Trill_281

waz good Spoony_Tech bro good game your team had win but here come ny...

Spoony_Tech

That was disappointing. The jury is still out. This trade deadline doesn't really give a team a chance to feel the new players. I think it should be done with 40 games left.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

yo Spoony_Tech bro yeah it was letting ny back in game when your team almost had win and that is true to about trades one of our trade picks is playing and other one is still sitting on bench i wanna see both of them out there on court in things and what should be done in 40 game left tradeing players or what...

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

Spoony_Tech

Yeah the trade deadline

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

waz good Spoony_Tech bro ok got you now i kinda feel what you saying on that...

Mr_Trill_281

R.I.P anthony mason enjoyed watching you play...

Mr_Trill_281

waz good bezerker99 bro long time no see lol and i think there is one on here...

Mr_Trill_281

im 4-3 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 40-18 my picks for this week...

1.bulls over clippers

2.houston over cavs

3.golden state over boston

4.pacers over 76ers

5.charlotte over magic

6.portland over kings

7.okc over laker girls

8.n.o over denver

bezerker99

Sup Trill dude!?? Not much has been happening. My Redskins are still deadskins and I still have no fave NBA team. I will look for that college bball thread and attempt to contribute to it, if I don't get completely ostracized from this site before then. Peace,bro.

Edited on by bezerker99

Mr_Trill_281

waz good bezerker99 bro i see everthing slow on your side and yeah you stoped comeing to nfl post lol but its good to see you in nba one and playoffs will be starting soon so ill see you back in here trust me and yeah there is a post for college and why would you get banned lol...

bezerker99

Mr_Trill281 wrote:

waz good bezerker99 bro i see everthing slow on your side and yeah you stoped comeing to nfl post lol but its good to see you in nba one and playoffs will be starting soon so ill see you back in here trust me and yeah there is a post for college and why would you get banned lol...

Meh, I talk a lot of unnecessary smack. Its not pinpointed at any one person but sometimes I voice my opinions on games probably a little too loudly. I'm working on keeping negative opinions to myself as I don't want to upset anyone.

Mr_Trill_281

waz good bezerker99 bro ok now i see yeah and people do take things wrong way here on site true...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.