Forums

Topic: N.B.A Season Is About To Start Who You Rolling With Lets Hear It.

Posts 2,041 to 2,060 of 4,433

Mr_Trill_281

yo Spoony_Tech bro your team played good game tonight and keeping denver at bay...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Spoony_Tech

Yeah they did, they seem to be all over the place lately. Play good against good team but bad against bad teams. Can't figure them out right now.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

im 10-2 tonight...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 35-15 my picks for this week...

1.bulls over n.o

2.wizards over crooklyn

3.golden state over ny

4.charlotte over 76ers

5.portland over dallas

6.bucks over boston

7.kings over jazz

Mr_Trill_281

waz good Spoony_Tech bro true true and your team looking for playoff spot and im still say this to lol my rockets should of never lost to your team lmao and we do same to win to good teams and lose to sorry teams and then let teams back in game...

Spoony_Tech

I'm just glad we beat every Texas team this year at least once.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

yo Spoony_Tech bro o you think you funny now lol wait wait you didnt beat dallas...

Spoony_Tech

Mr_Trill281 wrote:

yo Spoony_Tech bro o you think you funny now lol wait wait you didnt beat dallas...

What are you talking about, we owned Dallas the day after we scrapped by the Spurs.

MERG said:

Mr_Trill_281

yo Spoony_Tech bro you rigth not bad lol this was last year lol you team lost to dallas and yeah your team owned all texas teams...

Mr_Trill_281

im 4-3 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 35-15 my picks for this week...

1.okc over clippers

2.cavs over laker girls

3.pistons over minnesota

4.bulls over magic

5.hawks over memphis

6.pacers over charlotte

7.houston over portland

8.spurs over toronto

9.suns over kings

Mr_Trill_281

im 4-5 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 35-16 my picks for this week...

1.spurs over pacers

2.golden state over 76ers

3.wizards over magic

4.heat over ny

5.n.o over jazz

6.crooklyn over bucks

7.hawks over minnesota

8.dallas over clippers

9.okc over denver

Mr_Trill_281

im 6-3 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 35-16 my picks for this week...

1.pistons over charlotte

2.bulls over kings

3.houston over suns

4.memphis over crooklyn

5.denver over laker girls

Mr_Trill_281

yo Spoony_Tech bro good game tonight i see your team pulled off win but you still cant sleep on charlotte they be playing...

Spoony_Tech

I still can't figure out my team. Charlotte has been playing almost as good as Detroit was just a few weeks ago and the Pistons destroyed them. Hopefully they're finding out how to play without Jennings.

MERG said:

IceClimbers

Kings are likely to lose to the Bulls tonight but I don't care - George Karl is set to become our new head coach after the All-star break. This should get this team back on track!

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Mr_Trill_281

hey IceClimbers yeah bulls got that win tonight and your team will have a good coach runing things down there now and karl wont be putting up with stuff cousins does lol...

waz good Spoony_Tech bro lol well you still learning them nothing wrong with that and charlotte have there ups and downs one night there hot and next day there cold and pistons are trying to work things with out gumby like rockets without super man...

Mr_Trill_281

im 5-0 tonight...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.