Forums

Topic: N.B.A Season Is About To Start Who You Rolling With Lets Hear It.

Posts 201 to 220 of 4,433

Mr_Trill_281

waz good joker94 bro i say bulls man they lost last nigth do they going to try get that win...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

nba4life

soooo happy mike brown got fired, WE WANT PHIL!!!!!!

nba4life

Mr_Trill_281

waz good n.b.a bro yeah brown gone still dont no if he want to come back...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

GOOOOOOO HOUSTON ROCKETS 3-3

my picks for today

1.crooklyn over magic

2.hawks over clippers

3.memphis over heat

4.okc over cavs

5.kings over lakers

nba4life

the rockets need to get their act together man, i thought that they were better than 3-3

nba4life

Mr_Trill_281

waz good nba4life bro rockets doing they thing bro we could be like sorry lakers girls lol 3-3 is not bad...

Mr_Trill_281

GOOOOOOO HOUSTON ROCKETS lets go 3-3

my picks for today

houston over heat

bucks over phil

toronto over jazz

okc over pistons

boston over bulls

minn over dallas

suns over denver

hawks over portland

Mieu-Fire

you know who needs to coach the knicks phil jackson ooooo yea my knicks will win 5 rings i hope

Edited on by Mieu-Fire

MANGO

Mieu-Fire

lets go ny knicks i cant belive were doing goooood lets go to the playoffs

MANGO

Mr_Trill_281

yo mieu-fire bro yeah your ny team doing good man they running though people and they will get a playoff spot...

Mieu-Fire

rockets to man they most likely get a spot in the playoffs but this year is gonna be tough

MANGO

Mr_Trill_281

yo mieu-fire bro yeah rockets doing good and i hope we get playoff spot man...

Mieu-Fire

east conference playoff spots prediction
1heat
2knick
3bulls[probaly]
4hawks
5bucks
6pacers
7celtics
8cavaliers[just cuz kyrie irving]

MANGO

Mr_Trill_281

yo mieu-fire bro dam* you doing your playoff spots already lol im have to think on mine now lol its going to take some time...

Jani-Koblaney

My Wolves' defense is shutting down the Mavericks tonight..

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

Mr_Trill_281

waz good joker94 bro good to see you in baskeball chat man yeah your minn up i picked them win tonight...

nba4life

dang, those wolves gonna be good when they get k-love and rubio back, who would've thought that the banged up wolves would do better than the LAKERS!!! My clippers are doing pretty good too btw.

nba4life

Mr_Trill_281

yo nba4life bro thanks for joining man and yeah i was saying wolves were going to make name for they self again and they went young too and boooooo lakers lol and clippers are doing good for real...

Mr_Trill_281

GOOO HOUSTON ROCKETS...

my picks tonight

1.ny over magic

2.bob cats over wizards

3.toronto over indiana

4.crooklyn over caves

5.portland over kings

6.spurs over laker girls

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.