Forums

Topic: N.B.A Season Is About To Start Who You Rolling With Lets Hear It.

Posts 1,941 to 1,960 of 4,433

Mr_Trill_281

im 8-3 tonight...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 25-11 my picks for this week...

1.charlotte over ny

2.dallas over clippers

3.pistons over crooklyn

4.pacers over 76ers

5.toronto over boston

6.bulls over bucks

7.houston over jazz

8.spurs over minnesota

9.portland over magic

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

waz good Spoony_Tech bro i see your team coped win tonight...

Spoony_Tech

They had better beat Brooklyn even on the second game of a back to back. I'm still happy with their progress but also waiting for the bottom yo fall out. Is this for real or will teams step it up now that they see the Pistons playing hard.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

IceClimbers

Spoony_Tech wrote:

They had better beat Brooklyn even on the second game of a back to back. I'm still happy with their progress but also waiting for the bottom yo fall out. Is this for real or will teams step it up now that they see the Pistons playing hard.

Well, so long as their GM doesn't fire their coach for no reason, they should be fine, unlike a certain west coast team...

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Spoony_Tech

IceClimbers wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Well, so long as their GM doesn't fire their coach for no reason, they should be fine, unlike a certain west coast team...

Our GM is the coach. We gave him total control.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

yo Spoony_Tech bro lol true that and your team came right back after lost and gain that win back again and i think other teams in n.b.a see that they can not take it eazy on your pistons now how they playing and it all go down jan 31 houston and pistons meet we have to bet on game to lol...

Mr_Trill_281

im 7-2 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 26-11 my picks for this week...

1.wizards over hawks

2.clippers over heat

3.memphis over suns

4.kings over cavs

5.portland over laker girls

IceClimbers

Kings win a blowout against the Cavs 103-84. Kings had 20 assists and only 5 turnovers. Boogie Cousins got his 21st double double with 26pts and 13rebs. So a blowout win against the Thunder, a 10 point loss to the Nuggets, and then a blowout win against the Cavs. No consistency lol.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Mr_Trill_281

hey IceClimbers your team sure did no queen james there to help cavs lol so there will be a lots of teams punking cavs out untill he get back LMAO and love your math you keep up with it well...

Mr_Trill_281

im 3-2 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 26-11 my picks for this week...

1.n.o over boston

2.houston over crooklyn

3.toronto over pistons

4.bulls over magic

Mr_Trill_281

im 1-3 tonight...

Spoony_Tech

Seems like my Pistons might be for real. Even if Toronto is struggling as of late we did beat them on their floor. Good teams find a way to win and that's what they're doing.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

Mr_Trill_281

yo Spoony_Tech bro i cant get over your team beat toronto but good game...

Spoony_Tech

You just keep picking against them as it seems to work just fine.

MERG said:

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 27-11 my picks for this week...

1.pacers over minnesota

2.hawks over 76ers

3.spurs over wizards

4.suns over cavs

5.golden state over jazz

6.dallas over kings

7.heat over laker girls

Mr_Trill_281

waz good Spoony_Tech bro lmao naw its not like that i look at it by teams being on fire and runing things in east in west...

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

Mr_Trill_281

im 5-2 tonight...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.