Forums

Topic: N.B.A Season Is About To Start Who You Rolling With Lets Hear It.

Posts 1,921 to 1,940 of 4,433

IceClimbers

Great for the Pistons!

Also, yeah Cousins seems pretty frustrated and confused. All he knows is that he needs to go out and play basketball. I don't think he's 100% recovered from the viral meningitis though.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Mr_Trill_281

yo Spoony_Tech bro "daps" to your team on pulling one off on spurs it was a close game too and look at you lmao after tradeing off smith crazy...

hey IceClimbers true that cousins is a good player to but i see him leaveing soon some were down line if he dont get some more help down there what you think...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

im 1-1 tonight...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 22-11 my picks for this week...

1.houston over cavs

2.bucks over 76ers

3.wizards over ny

4.n.o over charlotte

5.memphis over hawks

6.crookly over boston

7.bulls over jazz

8.dallas over pistons

9.denver over magic

10.suns over minnesota

11.okc over kings

12.golden state over pacers

13.clippers over laker girls

Spoony_Tech

Doubt my Pistons will pull another one out against Dallas. They've been playing really well and that Texas triangle is a tough one to win them all. I would like to see them keep it close though. Back to back nights doesn't help either.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

waz good Spoony_Tech bro true that but its going to be a good game and you rigth they might keep it close game like they did with spurs and you have to love texas triangle its always good and when my rockets play spurs again we have to get a win on them to tie it up and i hate back to back games your still tired from playing other night in things...

Mr_Trill_281

yo Spoony_Tech bro i see your pistons up in game on dallas wow...

Spoony_Tech

I'm surprised they're doing so well. Lets just hope they don't fade off from the back to back.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

waz good Spoony_Tech bro true true tha game is almost over your team about to cop another win...

Spoony_Tech

This is nuts, they basically blew out and frustrated Dallas in their own arena. I love it but this is highly unexpected considering they were like 5-23 just 2 weeks ago. They seem to be really gelling together right now and aren't afraid of anyone anywhere. Lets see what they can do against Atlanta though as it's going to get tougher from here on out as teams will start taking them seriously now!

MERG said:

IceClimbers

Kings just won a blowout against the Thunder! They definitely needed that. Westbrook had a shockingly bad shooting night (only 3 of 19).

Also those Pistons are on fire!

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Mr_Trill_281

yo Spoony_Tech bro lol i no you going crazy over win tonight and dallas does that sometimes let other teams come to there home at punk them out lol and sometimes things change when your coach fix line up and its going to be a really good game if pistons and hawks play each other hawks been on roll to and now other teams have to watch out for your team in playoffs now...

Mr_Trill_281

hey IceClimbers yeah i see your kings beat okc lol i had okc to win i dont no whats up with okc they punk out good teams then when they get to a not so good team they let them punk them out lol and westbrook have his ups and downs in games and he wanna fight to much to i think this is some of reasons to why kevin durant wants to leave okc...

Mr_Trill_281

im 8-6 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 24-11 my picks for this week...

1.toronto over charlotte

2.houston over ny

3.portland over heat

Mr_Trill_281

im 2-1 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 25-11 my picks for this week...

1.pacers over boston

2.hawks over pistons

3.crooklyn over 76ers

4.memphis over n.o

5.okc over jazz

6.wizards over bulls

7.bucks over minnesota

8.spurs over suns

9.denver over kings

10.golden state over cavs

11.magic over laker girls

Mr_Trill_281

yo Spoony_Tech bro close game tonight with hawks...

Spoony_Tech

I'm happy they fought back but you can't fall behind by 20 points to a really good team and expect to come back. They did it against the Spurs but you can't keep doing that. But like I said I'm glad they fought back to only lose by 3 and had a chance to tie it late. Still really happy and looking to hopefully make the playoffs.

MERG said:

Mr_Trill_281

waz good Spoony_Tech bro yeah i no you happy about your team doing a turn around in things and thats same way with my rockets they be down by 20 points then here come harden bring them back in game and yeah spurs have they ups and downs in game and true your team did fight back tonight they will get a playoffs spot this year if they keep doing what they doing and playoffs going to be good this year...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.