Forums

Topic: N.B.A Season Is About To Start Who You Rolling With Lets Hear It.

Posts 1,721 to 1,740 of 4,433

8BitSamurai

Mr_Trill281 wrote:

yo 8BitSamurai bro im telling you heat breaking up watch we already no mj dont want queen james he got his star in draft now its cavs going to get him back on team and kevin love said if he goes down there he will to and i really think allen is goign to be heat for life true that but my houston rockets will be in playoffs again trust me but us not picking up parsons is dum ass move...

James going back to Cleveland? lolwut? He's been there, done that, and he's not going back in a million years. Don't hold your breath, Riley is keeping everybody on board.

"rare download" Assistant

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai

Mr_Trill_281

yo 8BitSamurai bro so you dont think he going back to cleveland and he did tell people in cleveland he would go back home and pat trying to keep them together lol...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

8BitSamurai

Mr_Trill281 wrote:

yo 8BitSamurai bro so you dont think he going back to cleveland and he did tell people in cleveland he would go back home and pat trying to keep them together lol...

He 's not going back to Cleveland, never said he was. He's staying in Miami to get more rings.

MrZanctom

He's not going back to Cleveland. Why would he? And it doesn't even that him and the big three opted out of their contracts, James is still going to want to be signed for a maxed contract and when that happens, the Heat won't have enough cap space left to sign another major super star, only one good solid player which could be anyone and that isn't going to be enough to win another championship, even in the weak Eastern Conference. The Heat are imploding and need to find a solution fast.

MrZanctom

8BitSamurai

MrZanctom wrote:

He's not going back to Cleveland. Why would he? And it doesn't even that him and the big three opted out of their contracts, James is still going to want to be signed for a maxed contract and when that happens, the Heat won't have enough cap space left to sign another major super star, only one good solid player which could be anyone and that isn't going to be enough to win another championship, even in the weak Eastern Conference. The Heat are imploding and need to find a solution fast.

Now this is more of what I'm afraid of. Unless Bosh and Wade are willing to take big pay cuts, and even if they do, James taking a max contract will leave the Heat with little to no wiggle room to sign good players to freshen up the roster. If that happens, then he could very well just sign up with any team willing to offer him a max contract, because the 2013 roster + another year of age is very unlikely to win another title for the team.

Pat's gotta come through with something...
Untitled

Mr_Trill_281

yo 8BitSamurai bro we will see what he does and you took it back with pat riley basketball game LMAO...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

yo 8BitSamurai bro i been peeping it here and there but rookie for houston rockets makeing name for his self...

8BitSamurai

Mr_Trill281 wrote:

yo 8BitSamurai bro i been peeping it here and there but rookie for houston rockets makeing name for his self...

yeh, Rockets bro, Houston could be a real contender in the near future.

Also, what do ya'll think about your team's Free Agency picks? McRoberts and Danny Granger just joined the Heat today. McRoberts looks good but Granger needs to stay healthy to be any use.

Edited on by 8BitSamurai

Mr_Trill_281

yo 8BitSamurai bro well said man daps we could be real contender in the near future true that and macroberts is young there is nothing wrong with haveing young players on team and granger cant stay well for nothing that was pacers shiped if off lol...

Mr_Trill_281

yo 8BitSamurai bro I TOLD YOU lol he was going back home...

8BitSamurai

Mr_Trill281 wrote:

yo 8BitSamurai bro I TOLD YOU lol he was going back home...

Untitled
I missed the mark on that one big, lol.

How many times will LeBron quit? Not once, not twice, and you see where this'll go.

Not to say that I'm not grateful for the championships, I am, but D-Wade, Zo, Haslem, and even Shaq (Shaq at least had a rainbow of jerseys) will always have infinitely better legacies as Heat players in my book.

Rest assured, when the unproven talent in Cleveland goes down, he'll be hopping off to quit again.

Edited on by 8BitSamurai

Oragami

@8BitSamurai I'm not so sure... I think LeBron might stay in Cleveland this time. I think he just really wanted a championship or two, but in his mind he still loved Cleveland. I mean, he was from the area. So he left, got his rings, and went back home.
Or I could be wrong again...

New PS4 owner
Yeah, guitars are cool.

My musical project Comet Tail made a couple of recordings.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0zUoWWO1v4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2evBddvrm2U

Mr_Trill_281

yo 8BitSamurai bro LMAO love pic man but its so true and yeah you did miss mark man o he will give up on cavs again in playoffs and we all will be rolling about it to i dont think he will be wearing 23 he going to change # its bad luck he will be rocking his heat # and all those players you name had good luck on team true that and queen james not going no were he will be down there for long timeeeeeeeeeee lmao..

Mr_Trill_281

yo Oragami bro na you rigth about what you saying he staying down there for life...

8BitSamurai

Oragami wrote:

@8BitSamurai I'm not so sure... I think LeBron might stay in Cleveland this time. I think he just really wanted a championship or two, but in his mind he still loved Cleveland. I mean, he was from the area. So he left, got his rings, and went back home.
Or I could be wrong again...

Sure he did, he got his rings and that's good enough for him. D-Wade made LeBron the star of team Heat while he was here, and after he got his rings and the going got rough, he held the franchise hostage, and then quit again.

And no, I am not burning James jerseys, I am grateful for 2012 and 13 though.

LeBron will never be able to match up with the legacies of Bird, Magic Johnson, D-Wade, let alone somebody like Jordan. He's a great player who wants all of the glory from "his" championships, and bails out when the going gets tough, doing his team and his city dirty every time.

Go Heat!

Edited on by 8BitSamurai

Mr_Trill_281

yo 8BitSamurai bro daps for saying what you said and true that he will neverrrrrrrrrrrrrr lol match up with legacies of bird of magic all true...

Oragami

8BitSamurai wrote:

LeBron will never be able to match up with the legacies of Bird, Magic Johnson, D-Wade, let alone somebody like Jordan.

Truth

New PS4 owner
Yeah, guitars are cool.

My musical project Comet Tail made a couple of recordings.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0zUoWWO1v4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2evBddvrm2U

Mr_Trill_281

yo Oragami bro DAMN right...

Mr_Trill_281

my boy lin now a laker thats crazy well ty for everthing you did in houston lin...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.