Forums

Topic: N.B.A Season Is About To Start Who You Rolling With Lets Hear It.

Posts 1,701 to 1,720 of 4,433

Mr_Trill_281

waz good 8BitSamurai bro true that it is for your heat lol...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

GO SPURS GO congratulations spurs on winning gold...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

8BitSamurai

As much as a finals loss hurts, congrats Spurs. Especially Leonard, he played some amazing basketball in the whole series. As sad as I am about losing and Wade's fall from finals glory, I'm at least satisfied that we went out to a fantastic team this year. The Spurs learned from last year, and I think we had our players age, more then anything. Team Heat needs to do what San Antonio did, learn from the loss.

But I couldn't be prouder of the team. Eastern Champion for 4 years straight, and back to back championships. And we can continue the run next season. Plenty of teams have never even been to a finals series. Enjoy our bandwagoners, Spurs fans!

Untitled

Edited on by 8BitSamurai

"rare download" Assistant

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai

bezerker99

Congratulations to the San Antonio Spurs for winning the NBA Finals 4 games to 1 over the Miami Heat. The Spurs now have 5 NBA championships!

Mr_Trill_281

yo bezerker99 yep true that they do...

yo 8BitSamurai bro yeah i no you still mad about what happen last night and you see no one steped up to help heat to lol and leonard is man he did his thing in each round of game and wade need to just let basketball go on real and spurs said we not ending season with out some gold and i see spurs doing it again i really do...

8BitSamurai

Mr_Trill281 wrote:

yo 8BitSamurai bro yeah i no you still mad about what happen last night and you see no one steped up to help heat to lol and leonard is man he did his thing in each round of game and wade need to just let basketball go on real and spurs said we not ending season with out some gold and i see spurs doing it again i really do...

Can't win 'em all. Even Jordan's Bulls couldn't get to 4 finals in a row, so there's that. I don't think Wade is done yet, but I just hope he doesn't eat up our budget for new players...

Mr_Trill_281

waz good 8BitSamurai bro true that you cant but them bulls put on show back in day a really good one and you dont think wade is going to call it game over yet and wade going to get what ray was getting two years for this season nothing big...

Spoony_Tech

8BitSamurai wrote:

Mr_Trill281 wrote:

Can't win 'em all. Even Jordan's Bulls couldn't get to 4 finals in a row, so there's that. I don't think Wade is done yet, but I just hope he doesn't eat up our budget for new players...

Yeah cuz baseball got in the way! It wasn't Jordan's Bulls at that point and I'd argue they would've won 8 in a row!

Congrats to the evergreen Spurs. A team ran the right way for over 2 decades now. Love them or hate them everybody want to be them!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

yo Spoony_Tech bro mj waz bo jackson in n.b.a lol he was doing it both basketball and baseball but it would of been nice to see them win 8 mj still man still today and spurs will be back agin TRUST ME on that...

Mr_Trill_281

yo turtlelink bro you already no its going to be crunk down there lol you from ny right...

Mr_Trill_281

yo turtlelink bro got you wish i was going to party to hang with you man...

cheetahman91

Anybody watch the draft last night? What did you think of your teams picks? I thought the Hornets had a good draft.

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

Mr_Trill_281

yo cheetahman91 bro i did man rockets pick up 3 but they sending two of them back to there country and other one is getting traded and boston picked up some good ones...

Mr_Trill_281

im loveing that heat is breaking up lmao...

8BitSamurai

cheetahman91 wrote:

Anybody watch the draft last night? What did you think of your teams picks? I thought the Hornets had a good draft.

Just happy the Heat got Napier. Most underrated player in the draft, and a perfect fit for the team.

8BitSamurai

Mr_Trill281 wrote:

im loveing that heat is breaking up lmao...

When did this happen? Ideally, the big 3 were supposed to opt out of their contracts, to give more flex room to upgrade the roster. We traded our draft picks for LBJ's favourite, Allen has pretty much confirmed he's coming back for another season, most likely to South Beach again, and Haslem opted out to take minimum.

Team's goin' nowhere, Rockets bro.

Mr_Trill_281

yo 8BitSamurai bro yeah he said he wanted to be part of heat team and be on side of queen james...

Mr_Trill_281

yo 8BitSamurai bro im telling you heat breaking up watch we already no mj dont want queen james he got his star in draft now its cavs going to get him back on team and kevin love said if he goes down there he will to and i really think allen is goign to be heat for life true that but my houston rockets will be in playoffs again trust me but us not picking up parsons is dum ass move...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.