General Discussion Forum

Topic: N.B.A Season Is About To Start Who You Rolling With Lets Hear It.

Showing 1,681 to 1,700 of 1,880

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,681. Posted:

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 54-28 my pick for this week...

1.spurs over heat 2-1

Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets & Those 5x Dallas Cowboys & Those Texas A&M Aggies.

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,682. Posted:

im 1-0 tonight lets end this spurs...

Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets & Those 5x Dallas Cowboys & Those Texas A&M Aggies.

AuthorMessage

8BitSamurai

1,683. Posted:

Wow... A complete blowout in Miami... We didn't play like any sort of champions tonight, terrible effort. Wade looked like a walking corpse in particular.

Untitled

Spurs really have a great team this year, but it's not over until somebody has the trophy. On a side note, this could be the last time Tim Duncan and Battier play in Miami.

Edited on by 8BitSamurai

Currently retired indefinitely
Official "rare download" Assistant
Best YT show here!
Beat: Final Fight, Spec Ops TL, King of Dragons
Favorite games: Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VII, Symphony of the Night, Dragon Quest VIII, Tales of the Abyss

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai | Twitter: PrinnySamurai

AuthorMessage

MAN1AC

1,684. Posted:

Stick a fork in the Heat...they're done.
I guess this team forgot how to play defense after the Eastern Conference finals or something.

Four more months until Bayonetta 2.

3DS Friend Code: 0705-3088-6988 | Nintendo Network ID: MANIAC64

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,685. Posted:

yo 8BitSamurai bro lmao love pic man and yeah heat got punked out you mean lol and wade need to go on and say this is it lmao its really it to lmao and i hope they end it sunday...

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,686. Posted:

waz good MAN1AC bro yesssssssss they are lmao and yeah wade time is up...

AuthorMessage

8BitSamurai

1,687. Posted:

MAN1AC wrote:

Stick a fork in the Heat...they're done.
I guess this team forgot how to play defense after the Eastern Conference finals or something.

It doesn't help that Spo only wants to work 1/3 of our big 3 and Chalmers has sucked all playoffs.

Best YT show here!
Favorite games: Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VII, Symphony of the Night, Dragon Quest VIII, Tales of the Abyss

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai | Twitter: PrinnySamurai

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,688. Posted:

yo 8BitSamurai bro chalmers will be gone next year i no you happy about that lol...

AuthorMessage

MAN1AC

1,689. Posted:

Mr_Trill281 wrote:

waz good MAN1AC bro yesssssssss they are lmao and yeah wade time is up...

I like Wade so its sad to see how his body is just giving out on him. Thos e years when he was literally carrying MIA on his shoulders is starting to show. Its really alarming considering the amount of minutes(or lack thereof) that he played leading up to the playoffs.

I thought MIA's problem this series would be inside(which it is) but I did not expect their back court to get shred apart like it has in this series. Parker penetrates and gets in teh paint whenever he wants to.

Four more months until Bayonetta 2.

3DS Friend Code: 0705-3088-6988 | Nintendo Network ID: MANIAC64

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,690. Posted:

yo MAN1AC bro yeah wade been there long time its time for him to call it game over and they were just talking about him after game how long he been down there with heat its long time and pople been saying why dont they change court around and put players in diffrent spots like thats going to work lol and they were leaveing spurs over to in game down court...

AuthorMessage

8BitSamurai

1,691. Posted:

As a Heat fan, I'm really sad to see Wade aging seemingly 2 years every 2 minutes, but it doesn't even seem like he's trying at this point.

Really sad to see this kind of a player play like this, but that's how it is. :(

Best YT show here!

AuthorMessage

AlexSays

1,692. Posted:

As someone that's ambivalent towards the Heat, that video is pretty funny

Half the time he's just standing around telling other people what to do. Unfortunately nobody has the balls to tell Wade he needs to step his game up, so his mediocre play will continue.

AlexSays

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,693. Posted:

waz good AlexSays bro long time no see lol and yeah they have queen james runing things he wont say nothing to wade and wade wont say someting to queen james lmao...

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,694. Posted:

yo 8BitSamurai bro love video man lmao and love how you pointed everthing out man you need to work for espn LMAO...

AuthorMessage

8BitSamurai

1,695. Posted:

Mr_Trill281 wrote:

yo 8BitSamurai bro love video man lmao and love how you pointed everthing out man you need to work for espn LMAO...

Not my video, hate to say it, but it doesn't take any sort of an expert to point these kinds of blunders out.

Best YT show here!

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,696. Posted:

yo 8BitSamurai bro lol i was thinking it was your video not bad lol its still funny and yeah they are eazy to point out...

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,697. Posted:

Go Spurs! That is all.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

8BitSamurai

1,698. Posted:

Still rooting Heat until the last buzzer, win or lose.

Best YT show here!

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,699. Posted:

yo Spoony_Tech bro long time no see lol and nuff said...

yo 8BitSamurai bro its almost light out lol....

AuthorMessage

8BitSamurai

1,700. Posted:

Mr_Trill281 wrote:

yo 8BitSamurai bro its almost light out lol....

I can fully admit that we've played well below our standards, being up against a juggernaut or not, but it ain't over until somebody has their fourth win. But I think we have a special team, and if anybody can come back up from 3-1, it's us. The Spurs are a great team, but only bandwagoners and fair weather fans abandon ship when yer down a series.

Best YT show here!