General Discussion Forum

Topic: N.B.A Season Is About To Start Who You Rolling With Lets Hear It.

Showing 1,661 to 1,680 of 1,763

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,661. Posted:

GO SPURS GO bring on heat...

Lets All Keep It "TRILL"...

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

1,662. Posted:

Well, its Spurs and Heat. I felt terrible for the Pacers on Friday (despite Stephenson's shenanigans) due to the beat down they got.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

MAN1AC

1,663. Posted:

Both the Pacers and Thunder pretty much just laid down. I'll give OKC more credit though since they did come back and take it to OT. Pacers fans should feel terrible...your team has no heart. All this year all I heard was " We just need home court" blah blah blah. Then they couldn't even push it to 7.

Four more months until Bayonetta 2.

3DS Friend Code: 0705-3088-6988 | Nintendo Network ID: MANIAC64

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,664. Posted:

yo turtlelink bro long time no see mannnnnn lol and yeah that was not real pacers everyone was use to that was pacers that gave up...

yo MAN1AC bro true that okc did try to fight back in game in things and pacers gave up big time...

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,665. Posted:

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 54-28 my pick for this week...

1.spurs over heat

AuthorMessage

8BitSamurai

1,666. Posted:

Untitled

Currently retired indefinitely
Official "rare download" Assistant
Best YT show here!
Beat: Final Fight, Spec Ops TL, King of Dragons
Favorite games: Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VII, Symphony of the Night, Dragon Quest VIII, Tales of the Abyss

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai | Twitter: PrinnySamurai

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,667. Posted:

yo 8BitSamurai bro na na man lol its all about SPURS we will see how it goes down tonight...

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,668. Posted:

im 1-0 tonight...

AuthorMessage

8BitSamurai

1,669. Posted:

Mr_Trill281 wrote:

we will see how it goes down tonight...

Yeah, I guess the AC went down. :| They should play the games in Miami if they can't even keep the A/C on in the Center.

To be fair, our last 8-minutes were... not good. Chalmers make me very disappoint. Should have never been playing in the fourth, let alone making plays.

We'll be back on Sunday. The Spurs should be expecting us ;) (And they need to fix the A/C.)

Untitled

Best YT show here!
Favorite games: Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VII, Symphony of the Night, Dragon Quest VIII, Tales of the Abyss

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai | Twitter: PrinnySamurai

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,670. Posted:

waz good 8BitSamurai bro yeah ac broke lol and one more game being played at spurs house then they go to heat home and heat had lead then here come spurs catch up and mario dont do nothing on real you saying it he will be gone next season lol its going to be figth sunday bet that...

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,671. Posted:

1.spurs over heat 1-0

AuthorMessage

8BitSamurai

1,672. Posted:

I dunno where I need to go first. The county court to change my name to LeBron, or the hospital before I have a heart attack? Now I just hope we can take the momentum into Miami. :)

Best YT show here!

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,673. Posted:

waz good 8BitSamurai bro yeah your heat got that win man now it goes back to north beach time for spurs to get that win there....

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,674. Posted:

im 0-1 tonight...

AuthorMessage

MAN1AC

1,675. Posted:

Glad to see the Heat tie this thing up. I have no horse in this race but I do want to see it go 7. Once the NBA playoffs are done sports become REALLY DRY for the summer.

And I wish the TNT crew was calling the Finals :( . ABC and ESPN's crews are so damn dry and boring....I dont even watch the halftime show lol.

Four more months until Bayonetta 2.

3DS Friend Code: 0705-3088-6988 | Nintendo Network ID: MANIAC64

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,676. Posted:

yo MAN1AC bro yeah spurs was up then they let them back in game and its going all rounds bet that yeah it does go dry then you have to wait for football season start then things start jumping again in sports i like to tnt crew they be makeing you roll like hell lol...

Edited on by Mr_Trill281

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,677. Posted:

1.spurs over heat 1-1

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,678. Posted:

im 1-0 tonight...

AuthorMessage

8BitSamurai

1,679. Posted:

Congrats on great offense and the win tonight Spurs. We could have definitely turned it around but turnover after turnover kinda killed us.

2-1, just like last year. ;)

Edited on by 8BitSamurai

Best YT show here!

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,680. Posted:

waz good 8BitSamurai bro yeah spurs coped that win tonight and thanks to heat for helping lol with turnovers truth that yeah it is 2-1...