Forums

Topic: N.B.A Season Is About To Start Who You Rolling With Lets Hear It.

Posts 1,641 to 1,660 of 4,433

Mr_Trill_281

im 1-0 tonight...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 54-28 my pick for this week...

1.spurs over okc 2-2

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

yo Tasuki bro its good to see someone good get a hold of clippers...

Mr_Trill_281

im 1-0 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

1.pacers over heat 2-3

Ryno

@Tasuki: I think Ballmer will keep the team in L.A. Playing second fiddle in L.A. is more valuable then being first anywhere else other than say New York. No other members of the original Seattle group are mentioned with the Clippers purchase so that's a pretty big sign.. I'm happy for him that he will have a team since he has really wanted one but it does kinda stink if/when Seattle ever gets a team then wont have a good guy like Ballmer (and his $$$) as part of the ownership group. I guess the good news for us Seattle fans is at least there will be a very pro-Seattle owner and Board of Governor's member in the NBA for whenever the opportunity comes for Seattle to have a team.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Tasuki

@Ryno: Yeah I noticed that too that none of the other guys are part of that deal. Still I think he would have an easier time moving the Clippers then he did the Kings. Who knows I am sure that he has that option in the back of his mind if things don't go to well in LA.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Tasuki

bezerker99 wrote:

TMZ is reporting that Sterling has Alzheimer's disease. Wonder if this will affect the sale of the Clippers???

and go Spurs?

Now it's Alzheimer's? Last month it was cancer.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Mr_Trill_281

im 0-1 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

Sterling is not going to win case any way it goes lol...

Mr_Trill_281

1.spurs over okc 3-2

Mr_Trill_281

yo bezerker99 bro hell yes GO SPURS lol...

Mr_Trill_281

im 1-0 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

GO SPURS GO bring on heat...

turtlelink

Well, its Spurs and Heat. I felt terrible for the Pacers on Friday (despite Stephenson's shenanigans) due to the beat down they got.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

MAN1AC

Both the Pacers and Thunder pretty much just laid down. I'll give OKC more credit though since they did come back and take it to OT. Pacers fans should feel terrible...your team has no heart. All this year all I heard was " We just need home court" blah blah blah. Then they couldn't even push it to 7.

Four more months until Bayonetta 2.

3DS Friend Code: 0705-3088-6988 | Nintendo Network ID: MANIAC64

Mr_Trill_281

yo turtlelink bro long time no see mannnnnn lol and yeah that was not real pacers everyone was use to that was pacers that gave up...

yo MAN1AC bro true that okc did try to fight back in game in things and pacers gave up big time...

Mr_Trill_281

1.spurs over heat

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.