Forums

Topic: N.B.A Season Is About To Start Who You Rolling With Lets Hear It.

Posts 141 to 160 of 4,433

Mr_Trill_281

yo jkshaz bro you said it man and on opening night he was actting up scoreing all those points on pistions we can go 2-0 tonight so you rockets fan too..

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

jkshaz

Mr_Trill281 wrote:

yo jkshaz bro you said it man and on opening night he was actting up scoreing all those points on pistions we can go 2-0 tonight so you rockets fan too..

Actually I have ties to San Antonio so I am actually a Spurs fan, but I do try to follow the Rockets pretty closely.

Most ignorance is vincible ignorance. We don't know because we don't want to know.

Mr_Trill_281

ok got you jkshaz bro your team won last night they 1-0...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

jkshaz

Yep, Parker dropped a nice shot to end the game. Can't complain about beating OKC.

Most ignorance is vincible ignorance. We don't know because we don't want to know.

Mr_Trill_281

yep jkshaz bro parker showing everyone he not old he still young lol...

SMEXIZELDAMAN

I'm rollin'

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Jani-Koblaney

I'm winning..

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

Jani-Koblaney

Maybe I'll have to start following my Wolves more. I'm listening to them on the radio now and they actually are doing pretty good (or at least better than I thought)!

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

Mr_Trill_281

waz good joker bro yeah your wolves up im looking at it on pc man i told you your team is team look out for...

Mr_Trill_281

GOOOOOOOO HOUSTON ROCKETS 2-0...

jkshaz

Yeah Minny has a chance to be good this year. It feels like they were close to turning a corner last year before Rubio went down. I can't remember what Rubio's status is though. I suppose I should turn in my 'basketball card' for not knowing that but I'll look it up.

Mr_Trill_281

yo jkshaz bro wb man yeah minn do have chance for playoff this year and true that when rubio went down its like they gave up in things im like wow lol he hurt his leg and had to miss playoffs and everything you have money on your hands haveing his card...

IAmNotWill

Mr_Trill281 wrote:

12.clippers over laker girls

So you don't like the Lakers too? At least we can agree on basketball lol

Really surprised to see the Knicks smash the Heat. Nice way to start the weekend! Also, Harden is killing in Houston. He just dropped 45 points tonight...

Edited on by IAmNotWill

Why can't Metroid crawl?
My Backloggery | Helpful Tips for Formatting Messages | NintendoLife Chat

3DS Friend Code: 0001-3392-4205 | Nintendo Network ID: willfuture

Mr_Trill_281

yo IAmNotWill bro yeah cant stand kobe and lakers man on real lol kobe is fake mj and man liek i said you have to watch out for ny they want good playoffs spot and some gold and yeah harden is killing down here in houston i love it and opening night he was makeing name for his self...

Jani-Koblaney

I quit liking the Lakers ever since they left MN. In other words, that means I have never liked them!

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

Mr_Trill_281

waz good joker bro o WOW i for got they were mn way back in day man lol...

Jani-Koblaney

Yeah that's where they got their name, as there is like 14 lakes or so in Minneapolis alone..

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

Mr_Trill_281

GOOOOO HOUSTON ROCKETS lets go 3-0 on portland

my picks today

houston over portland

indiana over kings

boston over wizards

toronto over crooklyn

denver over heat

bulls over n.o

dallas over bobcats

san antonio over jazz

bucks over cleveland

clippers over golden state

Mr_Trill_281

waz good joker bro yeah ty for history...

Mieu-Fire

my knicks beat da heat :3

MANGO

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.