Forums

Topic: N.B.A Season Is About To Start Who You Rolling With Lets Hear It.

Posts 1,381 to 1,400 of 4,433

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 29-17 my picks for this week...

1.spurs over heat

2.ny over laker girls

3.magic over n.o

4.suns over cavs

5.crooklyn over boston

6.dallas over pistons

7.golden state over portland

8.denver over kings

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

im 6-2 tonight...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

1.suns over 76ers

2.crooklyn over toronto

3.minn over bulls

4.clippers over bucks

5.okc over hawks

6.kings over jazz

Mr_Trill_281

im 4-2 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

1.houston over spurs

2.cavs over n.o.

3.magic over pistons

4.ny over boston

5.memphis over portland

6.golden state over wizards

7.pacers over laker girls

MeWario

Man, Thunder had my heart pumping that whole game. Great win!!!

It's Wario time Yaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Mr_Trill_281

waz good MeWario bro yeah okc trying to show teams that one man is down dont mean whole team is down and they going to get good playoffs spot...

Mr_Trill_281

im 4-3 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 30-17 my picks for this week...

1.houston over dallas

2.okc over heat

3.toronto over magic

4.pistons over hawks

5.76ers over boston

6.suns over bucks

7.minn over n.o.

8.denver over bob cats

9.spurs over bulls

10.memphis over kings

11.clippers over wizards

RancidVomit86

Durant is beasting!

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

Mr_Trill_281

yo RancidVomit86 bro hell yes he been runing team by his self with lil help...

MAN1AC

Thunder and Heat tonight.
Should be a good one. Statement game for both Durant and Lebron when it comes to the MVP race.

Four more months until Bayonetta 2.

3DS Friend Code: 0705-3088-6988 | Nintendo Network ID: MANIAC64

Mr_Trill_281

yo MAN1AC bro you right about that its going to be pack game tonight and real M.V.P is durant hands down...

Mr_Trill_281

im 8-2 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 31-17 my picks for this week...

1.pacers over suns

2.ny over cavs

3.golden state over clippers

RancidVomit86

Well the Thunder-Heat game was excellent. The whole team started clicking after they took that early thump by Heat. The bit of the game where it almost felt just Lebron vs Durant was great too.

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

Mr_Trill_281

yo RancidVomit86 bro i couldnt look at game man it was blocked out lol but i was keeping up with score and it was a pack game and now everyone no now that heat is team you should not be scared of no more lol i hope durant get mvp this year...

RancidVomit86

@Mr_Trill281 Yeah, only advantage to me living in Oklahoma is that I get to see every Thunder game. But if KD doesn't get MVP then he got robbed.

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Let's Go Buffalo!

Mr_Trill_281

yo RancidVomit86 bro i bet you do get to see every game lol in houston they messed us up with channel you have to get another packet deal so only way i can see a game is on tnt lol true that n.b.a is good at robbing people for M.V.P they want every thing to go to queen james not this yearrrrrrr there is new king its kd...

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

Mr_Trill_281

im 2-1 tonight...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.