Forums

Topic: N.B.A Season Is About To Start Who You Rolling With Lets Hear It.

Posts 1,241 to 1,260 of 4,433

Mr_Trill_281

GOOO HOUSTON ROCKETS 15-7 my picks for today...

1.bob cats over magic

2.clippers over boston

3.pistons over n.o

4.spurs over bucks

5.minn over 76ers

6.bulls over ny

7.okc over memphis

8.kings over jazz

9.golden state over dallas

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

i went 5-4 yesterday...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

GOO HOUSTON ROCKETS 15-7 my picks for this week...

1.houston over portland

2.clippers over crooklyn

Mr_Trill_281

0-2 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

GOO HOUSTON ROCKETS 15-8 my picks for this week...

1.houston over golden state

2.pacers over bob cats

3.cavs over magic

4.toronto over 76ers

5.wizards over hawks

6.boston over ny

7.pistons over crooklyn

8.memphis over n.o

9.okc over laker girls

10.bulls over bucks

11.spurs over minn

12.denver over jazz

13.kings over suns

Mr_Trill_281

im 9-4 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

GOO HOUSTON ROCKETS 16-8 my picks for this week...

1.wizards over clippers

2.bob cats over laker girls

3.cavs over heat

4.hawks over ny

5.bulls over toronto

6.portland over 76ers

7.dallas over bucks

8.spurs over jazz

Mr_Trill_281

i went 3-5 yesterday...

AlexSays

Kobe is already back and doing his thing

What a champ

AlexSays

Mr_Trill_281

GOOO HOUSTON ROCKETS 16-8 my picks for this week...

1.houston over kings

2.portland over pistons

3.memphis over minn

4.okc over magic

5.denver over n.o

6.golden state over suns

Mr_Trill_281

waz good AlexSays bro he back but he not back to his old self and he not going to win no gold bet that lol...

AlexSays

He'll be back to his old self soon enough. That man almost got a triple double and he's been back for like a week

AlexSays

Mr_Trill_281

yo AlexSays bro you really think he will be back to his old self i dont think so and i just saw that on yahoo he almost got triple double...

AlexSays

I definitely think he will

Tonight he shot over 50%, almost hit his career average (25.5) with 21 points, exceeded his career average in rebounds and assists, and the only reason he had so many turnovers was because Gasol has butterfingers.

All while playing point guard, which is not his natural position. The man is arguably already back which is crazy considering this is his fourth game. A month or two down the road he'll be so much better

AlexSays

Mr_Trill_281

waz good AlexSays bro ok we will see going in to playoffs and gasol always messing up under basket lol he said he wanna be back with his brother in memphis and lets see how he does with bigger and harder teams...

turtlelink

Went to see the Knicks play the Hawks. Was alright. Melo scored a clean 35 points.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Mr_Trill_281

waz good turtlelink bro going to basketball game is always fun and melo might be leaveing next year they say what you think...

turtlelink

lol he's not leaving. I mean, he probably isn't going to get the knicks to win a championship, but he's probably the most talented player they'll have imo.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Mr_Trill_281

waz good turtlelink bro they say he want to join laker girls so he can help kobe get ring lol but thats end of laker girls getting gold for long time and ny not going to get him nothing lol he good and tyson chandler...

Mr_Trill_281

im 3-3 tonight...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.