Forums

Topic: N.B.A Season Is About To Start Who You Rolling With Lets Hear It.

Posts 1,081 to 1,100 of 4,432

Mr_Trill_281

yo Spoony_Tech bro yeah i see your pistons fix up team in things...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Jani-Koblaney

Lol I didn't even realize the NBA season was starting up, as I've been focused and hyped about the NHL season starting soon. I'm hoping for the T-Wolves to do good, but I'm not holding my breath or anything.

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

Mr_Trill_281

yo WildTwinVikings bro yeah oct 4 is pre season then it goes in to season man and nhl is about to be over soon lol t-wolves have good line up with new players in things k mart on team now...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Jani-Koblaney

Mr_Trill281 wrote:

yo WildTwinVikings bro yeah oct 4 is pre season then it goes in to season man and nhl is about to be over soon lol t-wolves have good line up with new players in things k mart on team now...

What? The NHL season starts in October..

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

Mr_Trill_281

yo WildTwinVikings bro ok they both start in oct you be switching channels lol...

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS they up over n.o...

Spoony_Tech

Tell me about it when it counts!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

yo Spoony_Tech bro got you man lol...

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS lets get this win on magic...

Mr_Trill_281

GOOOOOOOOO HOUSTON ROCKETS lets beat those mavs...

Mr_Trill_281

GOOOOOOO HOUSTON ROCKETS my picks for today...

1.pacers over magic

2.bulls over heat

3.clippers over laker girls

Mr_Trill_281

yo IAmNotWill bro yesssss it is man...

Spoony_Tech

I have high hopes for my Pistons this year! Mr big shot is back and I expect no less then advancing past the first round of the playoffs!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

yo Spoony_Tech bro yeah your team did a rebuild and you never no we might see them in playoffs again...

MeWario

Go Bulls!

It's Wario time Yaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Mr_Trill_281

yo MeWario bro yeah hope bulls get back in game...

Jani-Koblaney

Everyone on the local radio station out here has high hopes for my T-Wolves, but I'm still not so sure. I can see talent in the team, but it always seems like something goes wrong and then we start losing.

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

Mr_Trill_281

yo WTV_94 bro well they should man your team has up graded a lot with some good players...

Mr_Trill_281

i went 1-2 yesterday...

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic