Forums

Topic: N.B.A Season Is About To Start Who You Rolling With Lets Hear It.

Posts 1,041 to 1,060 of 4,433

Mr_Trill_281

yo Mr-Mario bro WOW lmao did he really say that...

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr-Mario

yes he did

Mr-Mario{proud sponser of Converse Club} loves being friends with people
MY 3ds FC: 2079-6202-1862

My Mario Kart Wii FC: 0990-6884-6740

Mr-Mario

Mr_Trill_281

yo Mr-Mario bro queen james video should of showed him jumping teams LMAO to join heat and him floping now that would of been good video there and west brook a fool...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr-Mario

watchn da game

Mr_Trill_281

waz good Mr-Mario bro yep watching it and drinking sprite lol...

Klimbatize

Good game so far. Both teams look tired as all hell though.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Mr_Trill_281

waz good MetallicDonkey bro yeah man they are lol...

AlexSays

I would love to be wrong, but I just know Miami is going to win..

Edit: Yep, they've won. Great, now living in Florida will be intolerable for the next 11 months.

Edit2: Ginobli is so bad most of the time late in games.. it physically pains me to watch him.

Edit3: omg they had a commercial congratulating Lebron ready to go right after the game. Packing my stuff and leaving Florida now.

Edited on by AlexSays

AlexSays

UNSOLUTEDSALT

Tough break for the Spurs. Better luck next year.

Even though I'm mad about the Heat, I can't deny that they worked for it. Good game, good teams, bad night.

UNSOLUTEDSALT

Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

DAM* spurs lost...

Mr_Trill_281

yo AlexSays bro yep thats person who cost them game...

yo UNSOLUTEDSALT bro yep there is always a next year...

Mr_Trill_281

waz good IAmNotWill bro long time no see and south fl suck man lol i still dont like queen james...

Mr_Trill_281

yo Swiket bro they started all that now...

AlexSays

Oh thankfully I live in Orlando so I'm at least away from all the crazy fans.

I may have to move to Ft. Lauderdale next year though, and if the Heat win then I have no idea what I'll do. lol

AlexSays

Mr_Trill_281

yo AlexSays bro yeah you safe and its quite your way lol why you moveing fl job...

AlexSays

Mr_Trill281 wrote:

yo AlexSays bro yeah you safe and its quite your way lol why you moveing fl job...

Kind of for a job. I have one of those lengthy career tracts that basically takes 11 years to get going, and the next phase among those 11 years has a good shot of being in Ft. Lauderdale. But I could end up anywhere from Vegas to Maine, so we'll see.

AlexSays

Klimbatize

Called it! Miami in 7.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Mr_Trill_281

yo AlexSays bro well its good you doing good for your self thats all that count and 11 years thats not long at all i think you going to love fl man nice beach and diffrent things to see and in vegas you will be busy loseing are winning money lol...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.