General Discussion Forum

Topic: N.B.A Season Is About To Start Who You Rolling With Lets Hear It.

Showing 1,021 to 1,040 of 1,763

AuthorMessage

AlexSays

1,021. Posted:

Mr-Mario wrote:

Clippers need the confidencs, and the leadership of Kevin, also they wouldnt be able to get Rivers w/o Kevin

Thought that's why they brought in Chris Paul. Garnett has a hefty contract for a morale boost.

Rivers is great though so in the long run it might be worth it.

AlexSays

AuthorMessage

Mr-Mario

1,022. Posted:

Tryn' and doin are two diffrent things... they gon have to have a awsome season to get they respect... i thnk they need to let Blake go to lakers and get maybe Nash and Howard, Which prob wont happen,... but they dot need Chris Paul on the startn' lineup if he goin to play dirty

Mr-Mario{proud sponser of Converse Club} loves being friends with people
MY 3ds FC: 2079-6202-1862

My Mario Kart Wii FC: 0990-6884-6740

AuthorMessage

Mr-Mario

1,023. Posted:

Cmon Clippers

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,024. Posted:

yo AlexSays bro chris wants to go to super team were he can win ring thats not happening lol im glad to he want to go to laker girls too lol doc is a hell of coach i have his card when he played with spurs...

yoMr-Mario bro blake trying to find super team to and blake is dirty he hit my boy luis s and ref did not say thing but he got his when ol boy from okc hit him in nuts LMAO chris broke down super man and blake want gold...

Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets & Those 5x Dallas Cowboys & Those Texas A&M Aggies.

AuthorMessage

Mr-Mario

1,025. Posted:

@Mr_Thrill u rite about Bake, but atleast he has passion and can execute, unlike Chris i think Chris dont even want to play For the Clippers, tell me one time you saw chris smile after a win during a press cofrence. Or attempt to put up 40 for his team. He just slack off to much.

AuthorMessage

Mr-Mario

1,026. Posted:

Chrris is supposed to be there go to guy, but he IS NOT!!!!

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,027. Posted:

yo Mr-Mario bro yeah man i dont no waz up with everyone and super team it was queen james that started this now everyone doing it and blake does have all that and a wicket slam dunk lol chris paul is snitch every team he get a new coach he will get them fired LMAO its true too and yeah chris was not happy down there on real and he was one saying dont put up banner...

chris is snitch guy LMAO...

Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets & Those 5x Dallas Cowboys & Those Texas A&M Aggies.

AuthorMessage

Mr-Mario

1,028. Posted:

It seem like now, if u ask a kid wht they fav bball team, they will say MIAMI PETITE, if not that, LOS ANGELES LAKERS, they need a real team, i liked the Grizzlies this year, they didnt have a star player, they were the serious defiition of team. They had heart, They really pissed me off when they let Lionel Holins go. Im like, what team do you know that fires the one coach that got them to the confrence finals in FRANCHISE HISTORY. Where they do that at. Its like the bulls streak all over again. They just a bunch of maniacs. And now people still rooting for Lakers... WTF. -_-

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,029. Posted:

yo Mr-Mario bro yeah very true i have kids in my gym class be saying that its all about lakers and its all about queen james im like only reason you no about them two your mom or dad lol grizzlies are good team they will be back next year bet that no if and buts about that yeah they let a coach go that got you far im like whattt and denver is dum to for letting go of george too lol yeah for real bulls would ber dum to if they told phil they did not want him after getting gold LMAO laker girls you mean....

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

1,030. Posted:

As just about everyone figured, it's going to Game 7.

Heat will take it, unfortunately.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,031. Posted:

waz good MetallicDonkey bro long time no see lol na man spurs getting this win tonight...

AuthorMessage

Mr-Mario

1,032. Posted:

idk its goin to be physical

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,033. Posted:

yo Mr-Mario bro yes it is if they shut down queen james they got game...

AuthorMessage

Mr-Mario

1,034. Posted:

@Mr_Thrill281 no james no game, he the only 1 doin sumthn' , wade stay heart, and bosh be tryn to make love when he try to post up, no lie, erebody else in da background, except for Coleman and Allen. They gon have to get hot early to win da game

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,035. Posted:

yo Mr-Mario bro lol yeah james is only 1 doing things in game and he jack up shots big time when he want to when it be funny like mother lol and wade is mr. bad back he cant do much and bosh do be looking goofy when he be out there on court its crazy allen and coleman have to be shut down too...

AuthorMessage

Mr-Mario

1,036. Posted:

Personally, i think the came is going to come down to defense and fast-break points!!!!!

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,037. Posted:

yo Mr-Mario bro that and no turn overs thats what kill spurs in game...

AuthorMessage

Mr-Mario

1,038. Posted:

green needs to play the whole game for spurs to win, tony need to put up 40, and tim all he needs to do is set pix, FULL COURT PRESS

AuthorMessage

Mr-Mario

1,039. Posted:

http://www.terezowens.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/DRose-me...

AuthorMessage

Mr-Mario

1,040. Posted:

http://whatdoumeme.com/media/created/s313yt.jpg