General Discussion Forum

Topic: N.B.A Season Is About To Start Who You Rolling With Lets Hear It.

Showing 1,001 to 1,020 of 1,886

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,001. Posted:

no games today...

Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets & Those 5x Dallas Cowboys & Those Texas A&M Aggies.

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,002. Posted:

GOOOO HOUSTON ROCKETS 45-37

my pick for today for "N.B.A Finals"

1. 5x spurs over 2x heat 3-2

Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets & Those 5x Dallas Cowboys & Those Texas A&M Aggies.

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

1,003. Posted:

Game 7!!
I can't believe they went into ot. I think I freaked out when Bosh got that three pointer lol.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,004. Posted:

waz good turtlelink bro yeah its crazy they went in o.t and then let ray and queen james get ball in there hands now they have to play to get this win...

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,005. Posted:

im 0-1 tonight i didnt do to good and lol should go to spurs for loseing to heat...

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,006. Posted:

no games today...

Edited on by Mr_Trill281

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

1,007. Posted:

Last night's Finals game was the first close game of the series, pushing it into Overtime! Spurs had a chance to win but, essentially, blew it. Gosh, I stayed up and watched all that game....soooooo tired today at work too, lol.

Yo, Trill. Is Game 7 Friday night???

"Everybody gets old, but not everybody gets great!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
My name in a video game.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

1,008. Posted:

turtlelink wrote:

Game 7!!
I can't believe they went into ot. I think I freaked out when Bosh got that three pointer lol.

Bosh was playing like a beast, especially at the end of the game! Those blocks!!! D:

My name in a video game.

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,009. Posted:

waz good bezerker99 bro i stayed up late to watching game waiting for spurs to win it but it did not happen it was close no lie there and now they have post out saying pop cost game lol WOW really everyone lol well i no on your break you will be going to sleep in car LMAO and they play thurs...

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,010. Posted:

yo bezerker99 bro bosh show up when he want to lol everyone no that...

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

1,011. Posted:

Oh Thursday.....that's right. I got my days mixed up this week. Thanks, I'll def be watching game 7!!

My name in a video game.

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,012. Posted:

yo bezerker99 bro yep thurs smack down night lol yeah i can tell you ready for this be over to yw ill be watching it too...

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,013. Posted:

GOOOO HOUSTON ROCKETS 45-37

my pick for today for "N.B.A Finals"

1. 5x spurs over 2x heat 3-3

AuthorMessage

AlexSays

1,014. Posted:

Can't believe Ginobli didn't call a timeout at the end of that game. They had so many opportunities to win and they blew it.

Know how painful it will be to live in Florida after the Heat win the championship? Its the only tolerable state in the south and now even that is in jeopardy.

AlexSays

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,015. Posted:

yo AlexSays bro you are right they said he should of did that and he got foul to they said ref did not call it and yes they did have opportunities o you fl for real yeah i no you will get tired of seening things with heat on it saying got gold lol...

AuthorMessage

Mr-Mario

1,016. Posted:

im goin w/ the clippers dis season... they now have the 2 big men in da paint, one who can shoot aound da perimeter, and the coach exchange was very smart

Mr-Mario{proud sponser of Converse Club} loves being friends with people
MY 3ds FC: 2079-6202-1862

My Mario Kart Wii FC: 0990-6884-6740

AuthorMessage

AlexSays

1,017. Posted:

Yeah he did get fouled on that three. Refs are too scared to call a foul at the end of games.

And I don't understand why the Clippers are talking about trading for Garnett. The man has like one good year left at the most and the Clippers are a young team. What's the point in bringing him in just to break that rhythm and search for a replacement when he retires?

AlexSays

AuthorMessage

Mr-Mario

1,018. Posted:

Clippers need the confidencs, and the leadership of Kevin, also they wouldnt be able to get Rivers w/o Kevin

Mr-Mario{proud sponser of Converse Club} loves being friends with people
MY 3ds FC: 2079-6202-1862

My Mario Kart Wii FC: 0990-6884-6740

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,019. Posted:

yo AlexSays bro ty glade you say it to man lots people been saying he didnt yes he did some time i ben thinking them refs be helping other team thats just me thinking it but its true they were trying to get doc down there and kg i think that is good trade and i think blake want to go to lakers girls lol...

yo Mr-Mario bro yeah your clippers are trying to make things happen down there...

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,020. Posted:

yo Mr-Mario bro kg do lead a team you not jokeing there he one that pump them up in game when they down...