Showing 101 to 120 of 1,888
101. Posted: Wed 17th Oct 2012 23:09 BST
Well, I definitely won't be watching my Wolves this year, Kevin Love is out for awhile with a broken hand. The funny thing is, the Wolves are one of the least popular teams in MN right now, but they are constantly talking about how Kevin Love broke his hand!
3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852
102. Posted: Wed 17th Oct 2012 23:10 BST
waz good joker bro yeah i just saw it on yahoo love broke his hand lol to wild and wolves are team you have to watch out for too there young...
Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets & Those 5x Dallas Cowboys & Those Texas A&M Aggies.
103. Posted: Wed 17th Oct 2012 23:33 BST
Hopefully the MN Lynx win their second straight WNBA Finals..
104. Posted: Wed 17th Oct 2012 23:36 BST
yo joker bro didnt no you watch w.n.b.a too we lost our houston team long ago...
105. Posted: Wed 17th Oct 2012 23:37 BST
The only reason I know about it is because my mother is crazy about them because they are a women's team. Also it is the only great team the MN media can talk about now..
106. Posted: Wed 17th Oct 2012 23:40 BST
ook joker bro lol mom is about w.n.b.a WOW for real they not talking about wolves..
107. Posted: Wed 17th Oct 2012 23:40 BST
Well i'll probably be rooting for John Wall, I mean the Wizards, sorry but I like the Celtics too and I hope that OKC can actualy win it this year.
Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.
3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes
108. Posted: Wed 17th Oct 2012 23:43 BST
waz good CapnPancakez bro yeah your wizards playing with out wall for lil he hurt his leg i think and and boston won last nigth i think they we young too and okc will get playoff spot this yeah bet that...
109. Posted: Thu 18th Oct 2012 00:24 BST
If the NHL lockout continues, then I might follow the NBA. But if they get a deal done, then hockey and football will dominate my sports watching..
110. Posted: Thu 18th Oct 2012 02:06 BST
waz good joker bro doing two things at once lol what can you do when your hocky team is in lockout check out other sports...
Edited on Thu 18th October, 2012 @ 02:33 by Mr_Trill281
111. Posted: Thu 18th Oct 2012 02:14 BST
112. Posted: Thu 18th Oct 2012 02:33 BST
lol fixed it...
113. Posted: Thu 18th Oct 2012 02:37 BST
Hockey is better anyways, plus why should I follow basketball when my home team hasn't been that great? I see a lot more potential in the Wild than in the Wolves..
114. Posted: Thu 18th Oct 2012 02:45 BST
n.b.a is better bro lol and you never no what your team going to do man in n.b.a...
115. Posted: Thu 18th Oct 2012 02:49 BST
To tell the truth, we weren't as bad last season as we were the seasons before. But I still think it will be a while until the Wolves are a team to be reckoned with..
116. Posted: Thu 18th Oct 2012 04:53 BST
when you think about it bro yeah last season they were doing good untill ol boy with out with bad leg and i see you wont be looking at wolves for long time lol...
117. Posted: Thu 18th Oct 2012 08:31 BST
dam* my rockets lost again now we 2-3...
118. Posted: Thu 18th Oct 2012 11:18 BST
Again, it's only the preseason. It doesn't matter really. It's the regular season that matters.
119. Posted: Thu 18th Oct 2012 13:48 BST
waz good joker bro lol well to me to count it shows me if we ready for team when we play them when season start and in playoffs...
120. Posted: Thu 18th Oct 2012 14:02 BST
houston rockets won last night lol so we 3-2...