General Discussion Forum

Topic: N.B.A Season Is About To Start Who You Rolling With Lets Hear It.

Showing 101 to 120 of 1,822

AuthorMessage

WildMan

101. Posted:

Well, I definitely won't be watching my Wolves this year, Kevin Love is out for awhile with a broken hand. The funny thing is, the Wolves are one of the least popular teams in MN right now, but they are constantly talking about how Kevin Love broke his hand!

Mmm Chicken

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

102. Posted:

waz good joker bro yeah i just saw it on yahoo love broke his hand lol to wild and wolves are team you have to watch out for too there young...

Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets & Those 5x Dallas Cowboys & Those Texas A&M Aggies.

AuthorMessage

WildMan

103. Posted:

Hopefully the MN Lynx win their second straight WNBA Finals..

Mmm Chicken

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

104. Posted:

yo joker bro didnt no you watch w.n.b.a too we lost our houston team long ago...

Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets & Those 5x Dallas Cowboys & Those Texas A&M Aggies.

AuthorMessage

WildMan

105. Posted:

The only reason I know about it is because my mother is crazy about them because they are a women's team. Also it is the only great team the MN media can talk about now..

Mmm Chicken

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

106. Posted:

ook joker bro lol mom is about w.n.b.a WOW for real they not talking about wolves..

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

107. Posted:

Well i'll probably be rooting for John Wall, I mean the Wizards, sorry but I like the Celtics too and I hope that OKC can actualy win it this year.

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

108. Posted:

waz good CapnPancakez bro yeah your wizards playing with out wall for lil he hurt his leg i think and and boston won last nigth i think they we young too and okc will get playoff spot this yeah bet that...

AuthorMessage

WildMan

109. Posted:

If the NHL lockout continues, then I might follow the NBA. But if they get a deal done, then hockey and football will dominate my sports watching..

Mmm Chicken

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

110. Posted:

waz good joker bro doing two things at once lol what can you do when your hocky team is in lockout check out other sports...

Edited on by Mr_Trill281

AuthorMessage

WildMan

111. Posted:

^what?^

Mmm Chicken

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

112. Posted:

lol fixed it...

AuthorMessage

WildMan

113. Posted:

Hockey is better anyways, plus why should I follow basketball when my home team hasn't been that great? I see a lot more potential in the Wild than in the Wolves..

Mmm Chicken

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

114. Posted:

n.b.a is better bro lol and you never no what your team going to do man in n.b.a...

AuthorMessage

WildMan

115. Posted:

To tell the truth, we weren't as bad last season as we were the seasons before. But I still think it will be a while until the Wolves are a team to be reckoned with..

Mmm Chicken

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

116. Posted:

when you think about it bro yeah last season they were doing good untill ol boy with out with bad leg and i see you wont be looking at wolves for long time lol...

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

117. Posted:

dam* my rockets lost again now we 2-3...

AuthorMessage

WildMan

118. Posted:

Again, it's only the preseason. It doesn't matter really. It's the regular season that matters.

Mmm Chicken

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

119. Posted:

waz good joker bro lol well to me to count it shows me if we ready for team when we play them when season start and in playoffs...

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

120. Posted:

houston rockets won last night lol so we 3-2...