Forums

Topic: NA Nintendo Club Rewards Announced!

Posts 41 to 49 of 49

Adam

Sigrim, my email got returned for unspecified reasons. I don't know if I entered the wrong email or if your mail box is full or what. I emailed to [sigrim] --- @comcast.net.

If that's wrong, just correct me here. But either way, I'll just move this to the Trading Post thread as soon as I can dig it up. We can handle it there.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

sirgrim

You forgot the r in my name

sirgrim

Cheezy

Aww man sirgrim you beat me to the punch, thar...

Who Are You?

Adam

Wow, I can't read. Whoops! I have always read it as "Sigrim," too. Man oh man.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,

gameking23

iSonic wrote:

Now gameking23 and I get to argue over who gets the freakin' calender....great. I want the Mario Hat sooo bad, too bad I'm not a platinum member....dang.

The calendar will be mine and thats final.

I rule when it comes to games. So deal with it.

iSonic

gameking23 wrote:

iSonic wrote:

Now gameking23 and I get to argue over who gets the freakin' calender....great. I want the Mario Hat sooo bad, too bad I'm not a platinum member....dang.

The calendar will be mine and thats final.

Yeah, ok.[/sarcastic]

iSonic

MetalMario

Is Punch-Out!! a good game? It gets good reviews, but it seems like one of those games that would get repetitive. I'm asking because I'm not sure which award I'm going to get. If I want Punch-Out!!, I'll probably get the new level, but I also REALLY want the Mario Hat...

Gah, I hate choosing between two things...

MetalMario

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

Adam

Rent it, or download one of the old Punch-Outs on VC (they're much the same but not as pretty). The game has a good bit of fans who'd probably say otherwise, but I thought it got repetitive.

Come on, friends,

MetalMario

It seems to me it would be once you know all the patterns and everything. I'm just going to get the Mario Hat.

MetalMario

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.