Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 9,961 to 9,980 of 14,348

ToastyYogurt

@MasterGraveHeart: The RP isn't dead, it just slowed down. We're currently waiting for @Squiggletail to move, or at least somepony/human/alligator besides me and @Applejacklove.

@Applejacklove: That comic was so epic, I had to post about it. That, and since it was the last thing that was posted it's fresh in my mind to post about.

@everponyrping: Why has the RP slowed down?

Edited on by ToastyYogurt

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

Syrup

It appears that when the RP slows down, it always happens to be my turn. Maybe if the other people moved as well (cough@Twilight_Crow, @Aqueous, @Wildvine53, @i-hate-ponies*cough*) we wouldn't have this problem. Heck, even @GuardianKing stopped posting/participating. So, belgh....

While him and his body were both screaming in unison, he failed to notice a slight taping on his shoulder, and the sound of a familiar and soothing voice.
"Pr-princess Celestia! It's so good to see you! You can fix this, right?! Please tell me you can fix this!!

Edited on by Syrup

ToastyYogurt

SquiggleTail wrote:

It appears that when the RP slows down, it always happens to be my turn. Maybe if the other people moved as well (cough@Twilight_Crow, @Aqueous, @Wildvine53, @i-hate-ponies*cough*) we wouldn't have this problem. Heck, even @GuardianKing stopped posting/participating. So, belgh....

@Twilight_Crow has been posting. She just hasn't had a good opening since her last post (until now, that is. Her or @Applejacklove. Or other.) The others haven't had good openings/didn't take the general openings before you or I did. I dunno about them, but I wait until there's a good opening for me to post, rather than just add something in for the heck of it. But, right now is a good moment for @anypony/alligator to post, figure out who you switched bodies with and all that. (Hey, I just trying to help move the RP along during its time of sluggishness. )

Edited on by ToastyYogurt

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.

Wildvine53

@MasterGraveHeart I found the posters, they're pretty awesome.

@GuardianKing Don't be ridiculous, everyone is welcome here.

Untitled
source

Sorry about the lack of RP posts, I've been distracted lately.
AppleJack wakes up, caught in some sort of pink mess. Surveying the area, she's surprised to find herself sitting on top of Pinkie's Head. Sorry about that Pinkie, hope I didn't hurt you when I landed on ya. AppleJack hops down from Pinkie's mane, and notices everything around her seems bigger, and she seems much lower to the ground than usually. What the Hay! Why am I so short? What's going on here? AppleJack heads over to Celestia, hoping she can explain what's going on. Walking past the stream, AppleJack notices a hint of green in her reflection.

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

Wildvine53

@MasterGraveHeart The posters are kept back in the new pony sections. One of the girls aisles now has a pony End cap, filled with new and old pony merch. The display has two side pockets where the posters are kept. You just walk up and take whatever ones you'd like. The posters are free, though some stores are listing them as "free with purchase".

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

TheDreamingHawk

SquiggleTail wrote:

GuardianKing wrote:

You know, I feel like I'm not really welcome in this thread anymore...

Is it something I did?

[/div]

Untitled

Throws repeated image out of the window

Another mystery I have been wondering about Celestia...

HOW DOES SHE REACT TO GETTING THE SAME PICTURE 52 TIMES?

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

MasterGraveheart

Wildvine53 wrote:

@MasterGraveHeart The posters are kept back in the new pony sections. One of the girls aisles now has a pony End cap, filled with new and old pony merch. The display has two side pockets where the posters are kept. You just walk up and take whatever ones you'd like. The posters are free, though some stores are listing them as "free with purchase".

I see. I'd better talk to my Wal-Mart about this.

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter:

TheDreamingHawk

If I see a plush toy/poster of Rarity or Celestia at my walmart...

I'M BUYING IT NO MATTER HOW MANY INSULTS I TAKE IN.

Have there even been MLP plushes?

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

Syrup

MasterGraveheart wrote:

Wildvine53 wrote:

I see. I'd better talk to my Wal-Mart about this.

I will also have a chat with my local Wal-Mart. I thought that they were going to final put the posters up, since they were setting up the new displays for toys, and moving things around. After going to the same Wal-Mart for 6 days straight, they still don't put the posters up. Plus, they still have yet to put the rest of the wedding toys. They only have the CMC flower girl set, and the Castle play-set. They have yet to add the other Wedding toys, like Lyra and Trixie. Strangely, they have the 12 inch plush toys.

ToastyYogurt

Wait, FREE POSTERS?! I want some!

@TheDreamingHawk: Yes, there's plushies, but only Pinkie Pie and Twilight, and they're crap. However, there have been great quality fanmade plushies, that sometimes go on eBay for extremely high prices.

And Celestia seems very happy to be recieving that same image 52 times. Although she might be hiding her true emotions in front of the camera. She probably has enough of those to wallpaper her bathroom with. The guest bathroom, I mean. Her bathroom must be extremely large. Being royalty and the only actual (?) horse in Equestria and all that.

I'm pretty okay.

Lunapplebloom

I'll be scouring for those posters when I get the chance. To good to pass them up.

@TheDreamingHawk I wish they would make some, but it is as @Destroyer64 says.

@GuardianKing Whatever gave you that impression. Of course you are still welcome here. Anyone is really. After all, this is a free site... to a certain extent.

And now, onto the final chapter in the MLP Movie. We laughed, we cried... mostly cried during the time this has been shown on this thread. It has been an honor to have picked up the science test that @Morphtroid had taken upon himself to carry out. Until next time everypony, here is...
THE FINAL CHAPTER

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Noob_The_Third

Applejacklove wrote:

And now, onto the final chapter in the MLP Movie. We laughed, we cried... mostly cried during the time this has been shown on this thread. It has been an honor to have picked up the science test that @Morphtroid had taken upon himself to carry out. Until next time everypony, here is...
THE FINAL CHAPTER

How old is that?

Gummioguava

Gummi! :3 I like the picture you posted @Aqueous!

Sorry I've taken so long to post for Gummi.

Gummi woke up in the usual position that he slept in, curled up sort of like a cat. Though there was one difference, he wasn't in Pinkie Pie's mane like usual, he was high above the ground on a tree branch. Gummi didn't even know how or why he was thereā€¦ Last he remembered he was coming out of Pinkies Mane thinking that the ponies were weirder than usual. He looked around trying to figure out how to get to the ground. He hopped from one branch to another working his way to the base of the tree. He seemed heavier than usual though. But like usual, Gummi was passive to this and just kept making his way down. While he was jumping around, he could feel something bobbing on the back of his head, it was sort of how he imagined a ponytail would feel if he had hair, if it was even possible to imagine. Near the bottom branch, his head all of a sudden felt a little chilly, and then he saw Applejacks hat fall to the ground before him..

Previously I-hate-ponies
gummigator.deviantart.com
gummioguava.tumblr.com

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.