Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 9,821 to 9,840 of 14,348

TeeJay

@Sylverstone Wait wait wait, Pinkie Pie's Perilous Platforms is YOUR game? You must be, like, famous! There was a lengthy ad on the HUB and everything!

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

TheDreamingHawk

theblackdragon wrote:

@GuardianKing: He's not talking to you, he's talking to TheDreamingHawk. Who knows, perhaps he's on the brink of giving the show a chance as well and wants to know what his fellow MLP newbie thinks of it really; what happened to all that 'love and tolerate' stuff you guys are constantly talking about? :3

I am giving it a chance. I mean, Rarity and Celestia and Spike I will always love, it's just the other characters I can't seem to like. Mostly Derpy due to his nature. Not to mention that I am not of fan of the pony vore and other weird gibberish going around, so it's hard for me to find a good place besides NL to talk about Spike and Celestia. Thanks TBK (KITTEH) For helping.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

TeeJay

HER.

Derpy is female.

By the way TheDreamingHawk, not to try to redirect you from this site, but I found this site to be a great hang out spot to talk about the show without all the pony fetishes. It's deliberately cleaned out of that sort of thing, and all the weird stuff goes to a separate site.

Edited on by TeeJay

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Noob_The_Third

I'm sorry for the madness guys. Will a brohoof help?

I'll only read this and watch the videos you put up for you guys ok?

Edited on by Noob_The_Third

TheDreamingHawk

Moskyj wrote:

NO WAY. I only have paws.

Noob_The_Third

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

Moskyj wrote:

[/div]

NO WAY. I only have paws.

Do yu forgive me anyway? :`(

TheDreamingHawk

What? Of course! You never did anything wrong at all. I would only never forgive you if you made a pony vore pic for me right now, LOL

Syrup

TeeJay wrote:

blah blah blah words blah blah....-hang out spot to talk about the show without all the pony fetishes. It's deliberately cleaned out of that sort of thing, and all the weird stuff goes to a separate site.

Basically, it's a website that doesn't like to have a little "fun"

Edited on by Syrup

TeeJay

SquiggleTail wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

blah blah blah words blah blah....-hang out spot to talk about the show without all the pony fetishes. It's deliberately cleaned out of that sort of thing, and all the weird stuff goes to a separate site.

Basically, it's a website that doesn't like to have a little "fun"

Bahahahahahahha!

Pfffffttttthahahahahha!

You have no idea how wrong you are.

No idea.

It got so bad some members made a sister site dedicated to just NSFW stuff, and NSFW stuff only, so as to clean up the site for others who don't want that sort of thing.

It's pretty exclusive. You have to be a known member of the previous site, and you have to provide your account link from the previous site, along with a reference from someone who is already on the site.

And I'm totally not in it or anything...

Edited on by TeeJay

TeeJay

LordJumpMad

God forbid we start getting the hardcore dirty pony fans in here.
I'll have my hands full cleaning up that mess, I mean you guys are bad enough already, but you keep it to only this thread, which I like.
Unlike other sites that been destroyed by a pony invasion, posting ponies on every thread, driving people to leave the site like an out-break virus.
This is why I ask you guys, to make sure not to get any dirty, out-of-control ponies in this site, the last thing I want to see is NL being destroy as well.

Edited on by LordJumpMad

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Syrup

@LordJumpMad, don't worry. First off, I would never, EVER, dare post something inappropriate on here; There are a lot of underage users, and I don't want to ruin their minds with images of ponies doing nasty and dirty things.
Secondly, as long as this thread stands, you don't need to worry about a full blown pony flood on this site; This thread does its job of keeping the pony stuff stored up. You might see a couple of pony stuff in other threads, but never a full takeover.
So, you have nothing to worry about.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.