Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 9,721 to 9,740 of 14,348

Eel

In our last episode of MLP Teh Mooovie...
Our favorite witches teach us how to share our work (and avoid doing the unpleasant parts of it) and THE SMOOZE <thunder>, a creature designed to destroy the ponies, was created! D:
Will the missing ingredients affect THE SMOOZE's <thunder> behavior? Will the fat witch ever stop eating random bugs? Will their 80's hair ever lose volume? Will our group of suspiciously familiar ponies ever find LiketySplit and Spike? And most importantly.... What the hell are these fuzzy creatures and what's their purpose?

Find out (or not!) in the next episode of MLP THE MOVIE.... Right now:

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

ToastyYogurt

Oh my CELESTIA! This thread is drowning in CELESTIA! CELESTIA HERE! CELESTIA THERE! CELESTIA EVERYWHERE! Everytime I turn to a new page I feel the urge to bow down! And write CELESTIA in caps and end every sentence with an exclamation point! But it's not like I can explain that!

....Keep up the good work!

Alright, I'll stop with the exclamation points....

I have another NEWSY NEWS ANEWSMENT! (Well, basically the same, but different) I'm relocating again, and I'm not sure if there will be wifi.... again.... so if I don't post on FRIDAY, starting SATURDAY @Squiggletail can have Pinkie Pie in the RP until I come back.... again.

But, as far as I know, this isn't going to happen (....)again(....) in the foreseeable future! I think....

@MasterGraveheart: Yay! You're not dead! That's grand! Sorry to hear about the workload. Is there any chance we'll see Derpy in the RP soon?

"No party? Are you sure? Not even after we deal with this smoozey stuff that's gaining on us? AGH! IT'S GAINING ON US! RUN!"

Edited on by ToastyYogurt

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

AlbertoC

Tare wrote:

Just right click the image, select copy image location, and paste it into the browser bar.

[/div]

That's exactly what i did for getting the source. And that's why i saw and had to dig under the rest of the NSFW galleries.

Edited on by AlbertoC

3DS FC: 4554 - 0221 - 1785

Twilight_Crow

"The smooze?! That is impossible the spell that is needed to wake it up was propously lost a thousand years ago. There is no way... The Princess feels something poking at her leg, she turns and sees Applebloom offering her a scarf with a big smile on her face. "Er... Thank you Applebloom!" It is a really hot today... what I do for my subjects. Celestia smiles and puts on the scarf and Applebloom's smile becomes even wider. "As I was saying, after the smooze was defeated with the power of love wind, the pony council asked me and Luna to make sure no creature could ever summon it again..." Celestia was interrupted once again when Pinkie PieĀ“s mumbles turn into a loud scream. The smooze is moving again.

Aaaaaand:
Untitled
Source.

Untitled
Source.

This should be called the Celestia week.

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Syrup

Since this Saturday is "My One-Year 'Bronyversary'", I wanted to do something somewhat special.
So, without further ado, Team Revolver proudly presents....

The My Little Pony Generation One Grindhouse Extravaganza!

Two classic films back-to-back!
Rescue at Midnight Castle, and the amazing My Little Pony: The Movie!
Complete with pony trailers in between!
Be sure to be there this Saturday!

Back to the RP!

Quickly, Heron picked up the smaller, yellow creature and the pink one and placed them under each arm.
"So, you can stop this right...? Y'know, with that 'love wind'?"

Twilight_Crow

Ok, gotta be the one who post this, cause is AWESOME! I)^3^(I

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

ToastyYogurt

@Squiggletail: Wait, weren't we already under your arm?
And the movie stream is this Saturday? I don't think I'll be able to make it. My brains are safe from melting! Have fun with that, though!
@Zezyhyrule: What? Seriously, nothing is sexier than ponies. NOTHING. (This is the part where I link to a picture of Fluttershy in a skimpy outfit, but I don't know where to find such art.... )

Edited on by ToastyYogurt

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

Syrup

Morphtroid wrote:

SquiggleTail wrote:

words

words and the amazing My Little Pony: The Movie!

Be sure to be there this Saturday!

Don't worry, @Morphtroid, everybody's invited! And if you can't make it this Saturday, then that kind of sucks.
Untitled

TeeJay

Why would we willingly watch the MLP movie? I mean seriously, I'd rather watch the FIM pilot.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Eel

I didn't meant that, it's just that I'm currently showing the first movie in episodes

Talking about that....
Highlights from our last episode:
*Ponies are jerks
*Nothing can stop the SMOOZE <thunder>
*Every single animal that wasn't rescued on-screen is D.E.A.D
*There are humans and common horses living in the same planet as magical ponies, for some reason
*Rainbows can not stop the SMOOZE <thunder>

Now... EPISODE 5!

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Lunapplebloom

@Tare Cool, a pony RPG game! And using the same program as Tales of Madness as well. I'll definitely look into that soon.

@MasterGraveheart Hooray for being alive still, though I never truly thought you were dead. But nice to have some confirmation nonetheless.

@Twilight_Crow I second the motion. From this day forward, the first week of August is Celestia week! Also that video is just awesome. I like how it was all put together.

Don't worry @Morphtroid, your work is not going unnoticed. I have seen some of it though, and I must admit I did feel like not watching it, but I shall persevere. FOR SCIENCE! And your commentary is hilarious.

@SquiggleTail Well this is a surprise. I shall have to say a Happy Bronyday for you then, As for the stream, I probably won't be able to attend because of internet, but have fun.

Applebloom feels happy to have been to some service to the Princess. All of a sudden, she feels Heron's arm pick her up. She is then firmly nestled under his arm, while also being slightly squeezed. "Wait?! What about Granny Smith?! We can't just leave her here!" She starts to get a little teary eyed. Looking to the Princess, she asks "Isn't there anything we can do?"

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

MasterGraveheart

Okay, folks. It's DERPY time!

Derpy flew through the sky, smiling as she looked at her messages. "Okay, I just have deliveries to make to Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, and the Mayor left. Then it's BREAK TIME!" she cheers as she dives down towards Sugar Cube Corner.

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter:

Aqueous

@MasterGraveheart - Welcome back.

@Twilight_Crow - I'm guessing you would use that?
Though it reminds me I still haven't sat down to look up Death Note or checked that cross-over fan fic in a while

Twilight whispers to the Princess. "Aside from your unexpected visit a few months ago, you normally send a letter on matters of great urgency. Such as my Brother's wedding with Candace and Discord's escape."

Edited on by Aqueous

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

GuardianKing

Horus: Alright, let's assume your letter to the "princess" worked. We need to strategize.

Saevin: Let's debrief; we can't slice it, we can't burn it, and we can't shoot it. What now? These things usually work.

Horus: Ugh... At least we can go back to Ponyville and stop it from spreading.

Saevin: Why? Are you concerned for the people?

Horus: No, I just don't want this thing eatin up my property. The sooner we kill it, the sooner I can add it's... Whatever part of it to my trophy collection. Let's move!

Saevin: If you say so...

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.