Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 9,681 to 9,700 of 14,348

Eel

Ok so, in our last episode we meet LiketySplit and Spike, who I suppose will be the main characters in this Movie AND three witches; one old, one fat and one tall (who is also less evil [or dumber]), who will most probably be our villains.
And now it's time for MLP the MOVIE, PART 2:

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

TeeJay

@Morphtroid

Do you hate us? What have we done to you?

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Eel

IT'S ALL IN THE NAME OF SCIENCE.

It's just some minutes a day, nothing bad will happen to your brain.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Tails

TeeJay wrote:

@Morphtroid

Do you hate us? What have we done to you?

Hey Tee Jay tried to add you on Steam but you never accepted D:

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Wildvine53

Untitled

Official Pony Trading Card Binder! No price or release date has been given, but I'm excited! Not sure if it was a slip up, but the 6 card exclusive foil puzzle is already available in the packs

Edited on by Wildvine53

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

TeeJay

Tails wrote:

Done.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Tails

TeeJay wrote:

Tails wrote:

[/div]

Done.

Thanks.

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Tails

Wildvine53 wrote:

Untitled

Official Pony Trading Card Binder! No price or release date has been given, but I'm excited! Not sure if it was a slip up, but the 6 card exclusive foil puzzle is already available in the packs

That looks pretty cool. I love the front cover on the binder. Who ever does the artwork for MLP FiM official merchandise sure knows how to do it right.

Syrup

@Morphtroid, it's good to see that somebody appreciates the older generations. Like I once said in the zero episode of LoaBP, I actaully don't mind the older gens; If you sit down and watch 'em, they're not that bad.

Eavesdropping on the orange creature's and the purple, horned creature's conversation, Heron chimed in, "I concur, orange one. This is quite confusing."

Twilight_Crow

Woah! So much Celestia there are never too much Celestia. Thy @GuardianKing.

Heya there @Tails.

Celestia turns to Twilight and AJ, she removes her shades magically and hang them on her raincoat. Now wearing her usual soft smile, her whole face again shows nothing but kindness and wisdom. "Twilight, I think your attempt for persuasion was a bit too much. There's no need for that my little pony. You see usually, when common ponies see me on this garments, they kind of understand that I don't want my presence acknowledged. I know they know who I am, and sometimes I need to talk to overenthusiastic ones, but mostly they understand I want to be left alone. Now, miss AppleJack, I would never ask you to lie. But, would it be too much of a trouble for you to not address me as "Princess" for the time beeing? And Twilight, relax I'm not banishing you." With a wink towards her student, she puts her shades on again, and turns towards Heron.

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Tare

I wouldn't be surprised if this was posted somewhere in the 500+ pages we have, but just in case.

Thaaaaaanks for noticin' me.

AlbertoC

GK: Wow, that last one you posted is stunning! But here is a tip: you should consider posting the sources as well. This way we can favorite them on dA and in general show some appreciation for each work in their respective pages. Don't you agree?

EDIT: I'll give you the source for that last one. http://jadenkaiba.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=72#/d4u3sxr This directs to the picture page. However, be warned: it's the only MLP-related picture the artist has in their galleries. Everything else is NSFW.

@TeeJay lol...

Edited on by AlbertoC

3DS FC: 4554 - 0221 - 1785

GuardianKing

@AlbertoC I'll do it when there's 1 or 2 pictures. Not when I post a bazillion.

My turn to RP then.

The two had already lost the monster behind them. They had no idea where to go next, or how they could defeat such a creature.

Horus: I've got a portable cannon at home. Wanna try that one?

Saevin: As much as I like things going boom, I think I'll pass. Don't wanna blow up the town just yet. I'm going to wait until they're all sleeping soundly at night, so their deaths will be painless.

Horus: huh? Did you say something?

Saevin: Nothing important brother. Maybe if we get drunk enough, we can charge blindly without the fear of death!

Horus: Nope, no, no, no. Your not going anywhere. Can't have you running around like this. No booze either. I know I'm the one saying that, * but still!

Saevin: Fine......... Any leads?

Horus: Well... I don't know...

Saevin: I could try and contact the princess...

Horus: She gave you ways to contact her. Listen, I don't wanna bring this up now, but about your "problems"...

Saevin: I told you I'm feeling fine! Now let's see... I just need to steal this scroll, feather, and ink from your bag, write this formal message down... Yadiyadiyada.... Aaaaaaaannnnnnnnnddddddd... Done! Now here, set it on fire.

Horus: What?

Saevin: I learned this from watching the librarian from her window. Her pet dragon does it, and I thought I'd get in contact with celestia, establish good relations, and try.

Horus: You can establish good relations with one specific person long enough not to lose it?

Saevin: It's not like she's mean or anything... I find her to be quite the gentlemare!

Horus: Really... The Princess... A gentlemare... Remember that faith I had in you? It was never there in the first place, but now it's gone.

Saevin: Just... Just... Jus... Faith... J... Fai... J.... Just... Just do it!

Horus: No need to get personal yet! Here; put it there and I'll set it on fire.

Edited on by GuardianKing

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

AlbertoC

GuardianKing wrote:

@AlbertoC I'll do it when there's 1 or 2 pictures. Not when I post a bazillion.

And why is that?

3DS FC: 4554 - 0221 - 1785

Syrup

"I...Um... Uh..."
Caught off guard by the Princess' steely gaze, Heron started to fumble with his words.
Finally, he cleared his throat and spoke, "Princess Celestia, your kingdom is in danger. If we don't act fast, I fear that we may be too late."

Man, I love this pic so much. This guy's art is simply amazing.
Untitled
Confusion Evil Chaos by momogirl

Another amazingly amazing and awesome drawing by momogirl!
Untitled
The Aquaponies!
Man, I love that show!

MrGameluvr

GuardianKing wrote:

More Celestia (don't worry; Luna will get her shared of love tomorrow)

Here's both of them:

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

These are pretty awesome pictures. My favorite one is the "Exit Light, Enter Night" one. Loved that song.

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7646-0932.
Nintendo Network ID: MrGameluvr92

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.