Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 9,661 to 9,680 of 14,348

ToastyYogurt

@Morpheel: Good point. After all, Heron doesn't know what ponies are, calling all of them "creatures."

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

GuardianKing

@Morphtroid and @Destroyer64 .... Fine...

Saevin: Nothing's happening!!! I'm trying to hurt it, but my blade just goes right through!

Horus: ...

Saevin: Well... SAY IT!

Horus: ... I can't.

Saevin: SAY IT!

Horus: NO!

Saevin: Attacking it right now won't do anything!

Horus: So? That doesn't mean I'll stop.

Saevin; .... Fine... I guess I'll say it; RETREAT!

He dragged Horus against his will with him, running away from the village.

Edited on by GuardianKing

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Syrup

@GuardianKing, I never said that the story was a historically accurate event. I said it was folklore. A simple legend, like Paul Bunyan.Obviously, it's going to be a bit over the top, like most stories of that nature.

Secondly, like @Morphtroid has stated, I said "Angelic like beings" not "Angels". I was referring to the Flutter Ponies.
Untitled

So, since it has been made apparent that nobody has seen the My Little Pony movie, I'll give you a brief synopsis. A trio of witches create the Smooze to ruin the fun of the ponies. The ponies in list the help of a human girl to stop it. The girl stops it with some rainbow thing, but the rainbow thing falls in the smooze. It doesn't matter because that defeated the Smooze. The witches add an ingredient that was missing to the smooze, and it comes back to life. With no way of defeating it again the ponies get help from the Flutter ponies. The flutter ponies stop the smooze by imprisoning it inside the volcano it was made, along with the 3 witches. The end.

Now, back to the RP!

Just as he was about to answer the purple, horned-creature's questions, out of the blue, a blinding flash of light appears before the purple, horned creature. Quickly, Heron shielded his eyes with his cape. As the light started to fade away, a tall and slender horned-creature with a coat and very peculiar spectacles stood before him.

A bit puzzled at first, took a while for Heron to realize who that was. It wasn't until the pink one yelled out "Princess!" that he realized who it was.
He immediately got on one knee and bowed his head. After a while, he lifted his head and spoke.
"Princess Celestia, I am Heron and I have come to deliver a message of dire urgency."

Edited on by Syrup

Eel

I guess, if noone objects, I'll post a part of the movie every day starting today. I can't control you, but I'd apreciate it if you don't go to youtube to watch the rest of the movie by yourselves.

As some of you know, G1 was the generation that most inspired the current generation so it could be nice to see how it was back then... It will also serve as "backstory" for the current RP, I guess.

So let's begin with PART 1:

80's animation overload!

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Twilight_Crow

@SquiggleTail Good idea using the MLP movie as a legend, and the smooze; that thing was really creepy for me back then. The synopsis was good too, since many never saw the movie. I did . Seriously it was decent kiddy movie on its time, and the animation was improved a bit. Shouldn't have been showed in theaters though, only on TV. It was too simple for that.

@Morphtroid Well tbh, I wouldn't mind watching it again, thank you.

Celestia whispers to Twilight. Nonsense! this works just fine... er, well of course, sometimes, ponies need a little convincing. She turns to Pinkie and uses a hoof to pull her shades up a bit. Pinkie Pie. She stares at her coldly. I am NOT Princess Celestia and it would be on YOUR best interest, if you Don't. Call. Me. That. With each of those last words Celestia gets her face closer to Pinkie, meanacingly.

The voice of the human now kneeing before her calls her attention and her demeanor changes completely again soft and kind. Oh please stop, you are a visitor in my kingdom, and definetely not my subject, there is no need for... cough besides, I am not Princess Celestia. toothy smile

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Lunapplebloom

@Morphtroid Thanks, though I won't be watching it anytime soon, because of internet. I will get to see those eventually.

SquiggleTail I figured it was a reference to one of the old series. And nice pic find.

@GuardianKing Also a nice find.

Villain Poster
Untitled
SOURCE

Applebloom was waiting around the others, and saw a great flash of white light. When it was gone, she had sunglasses on her face. Confused, she takes them off, and wonders to herself, "How did I get these?" Shaking her head, she sees Princess Celestia dressed in a weird costume. "What's the Princess doin' dressing up in that kind of garb?" She then goes up to Applejack and asks, "what are we going to do, sister?"

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

ToastyYogurt

@Morphtroid: Alright, when I get back, I'm ready. I think I got all my assets in order. I just wish there was a better way to die than watch a crappy 80's cartoon. It won't kill in small doses, but considering all the catching up I'll have to do.... well, I guess I should say goodbye to the Pinkie Pie and Rarity McDonald's toys next to the lava lamp on my shelf of awesome before I click play.

Pinkie Pie was startled by the Princess's stare. "You're not the Princess? Okee dokee lokee! I could've sworn you were Princess Celestia, you look exactly like her! What's your name?"

Edited on by ToastyYogurt

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

Aqueous

Twilight cringes as she watches Celestia "smack" Pinkie Pie harshly with her cold words and thinks of how lovely a moon trip might be to farther disagree with her. I don't want to go to the moon. She won't send me to the moon though right? Or would she? Oh I can't take that risk, sorry Pinkie. Twilight watches as the Princess slips up when trying to tell Heron that she isn't the princess and Applebloom call her the Princess just shortly after. I need to act fast less we all take a moon trip.

A strain of Twilight's well kept main parts from the rest and proceeds to curl. "This isn't Princess Celestia, this is uh, Cellystia, I mean Tia!" Twilight grows an awkward grin as she continues. "I mean look at that rain coat it's hideous, the Princess would never wear that and those shades. Bits her lip as she thinks how that might not have been the safest. Particularly as Celestia's face gained a deadpan look. "Not that the Princess wouldn't wear a raincoat and shades. I mean Tia has no wings." Yes that will work, Twilight. "I know the mane looks similar but the lack of wings is how you can tell it's Tia and definitely not Celestia." Twilight I hoped that worked, otherwise get ready for a moon trip Twilight's pupils shrunk a little as she finished.

Edited on by Aqueous

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Lunapplebloom

We interrupt this Pony RP and movie to give a special and Important message @Everypony. Vote on @TwilightPoint's poll on his Deviantart page today, for he can only have the p...

We now return you all to your regularly scheduled Pony RP and movie.

And nice pic @GuardianKing.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Wildvine53

While Applejack is soaking in the info Heron just shared, a bright light appears next to Twilight. Instantly recognizing Princess Celestia's mane, AppleJack moves closer to greet her. Hello Prince- Before Applejack can finish, Twilight introduces everyone to Tia, a unicorn who apparently looks like the Princess. AppleJack stares at Tia, then pulls Twilight over for a side bar. Are you okay Sugarcube? That's clearly the Princess, her raincoat isn't fooling anyone.

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

Tails

Enters the forum proudly Hello Everypony! ^_^

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Tails

GuardianKing wrote:

Welcomes Tails as the trumpets blare in the background.

Thanks for that i didn't need all that though ^^" bows humbly before the other Bronies in respect

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.