Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 9,641 to 9,660 of 14,348

Eel

GuardianKing wrote:

@SquiggleTail I don't know what you people consider "over the top".

And please, donn't go quoting the "rules". I can read. One of the few things I can do without having others piss on me.

Protip: Restrict yourself to only one original character and stay away from dubious rituals. Remember: Technicolor Saccharine Little Horses.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Wildvine53

Mother of Celestia! What is that thing? Running after Heron, Applejack eyes the approaching monster. Let's Head to Sweet Apple Acres! It's outside of town, and it'll give us time to pull a plan together. I just hope everypony else makes it out alright.

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

Aqueous

"Thank you Pinkie." Turns towards Heron "Why do-" The ground starts to shake and in the ensuing chaos misses what Heron and Applejack said. "What was that?! I can't... oh..." Twilight takes notice of the purple mass and starts running after them "Oh I hope Spike is safe."

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

GuardianKing

Horus: Do you see that thing?

Saevin: Yeah... About that...

He grabbed a small bottle of sake from his pack, and took a shot.

Saevin: Ugh... So good... Anyways, what is that thing in town?

Horus: Hide your useless wings and let's go find out.

Saevin: ...

Horus: Is there something wrong?

Saevin: The path seems uneven. There's a pile of wood in the lake.

Horus: That's a beaver dam.

Saevin: Burn it. I don't care about the beavers, just burn it. Burn those trunks over there as well. They ruin the view.

Horus: Glad to see your back as well.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Wildvine53

Running as fast as her hooves will carry her, AppleJack leads the party to Sweet Apple Acres. Back home, she is relieved to see no signs of the monster. Alright Heron, let's get down to business! What is that thing, and where did it come from?

Edited on by Wildvine53

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

ToastyYogurt

@GuardianKing: I also thought your posts were over the edge, but I didn't want to say anything because I didn't want to hurt your feelings. But I'll let you know if I think it's over it next time too.

Pinkie's head was facing away from the direction Heron was running, and she was screaming and flailing her legs under Heron's arm. "RUN! PANIC! It's coming at us! HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY!"

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

Lunapplebloom

@GuardianKing I am the same as the others on it. Sorry to not have said sooner.

Applebloom feels Heron's arm scoop her up, as she faces what is happening behind him as he was running. His grip was a bit tight, but at least she was able to breath. She finds it hard not to panic with Pinkie losing herself. She sees the school house swallowed by the violet waves. "I hope that everyone will be alright," she says to herself as she was carried to Sweet Apple Acres. Once there, she wiggles out of Heron's arm and drops to the ground. "What are we going to do? We can't let it get Granny Smith."

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Syrup

"Th-that 'thing' is what I was trying to warn the Princess about!", proclaimed Heron as he was trying to catch his breath."It devoured my village whole! And now yours suffered the same fate."
Feeling extremely tired and overwhelmed, Heron decided that he need to sit down.
"That 'thing' has been known by many names, though, it is most commonly referred to as 'The Smooze'. According to folklore, many seasons ago, a trio of witches created the Smooze deep within a volcano, with the intent of having it devour the entire world. They were nearly triumphant, until a group of angelic like beings descended from the heavens and imprisoned it inside the very same volcano it was created in, along with the three witches, where they laid dormant for centuries.... Until now..."

Edited on by Syrup

Aqueous

Panting form physical exhaustion, Twilight listens about the Smooze as she regains her breath. "So that thing was Smooze, then how did it escape? More importantly where are we going to find these beings to stop it?" Pauses for a second as another valid but hard to impossible question for Heron to answer comes to her. "Are the witches dead or alive? Also why would they do that? It would destroy them too if it destroyed the world."

Twilight_Crow

Out of nowhere a bright light appears right beside Twilight. Everypony (and human) cover their eyes for a moment. When the glow dims, a really tall, white Pony with a mane of pastel colors appears. She was wearing a big raincoat, night shades and a toothy smile. Twilight Sparkle! How are you today? Her big horn glows and the magic takes the shades from her face, showing her magenta eyes. She gets closer to Twilight a whispers. I thought you would be at the library, I´m incognito here so shhh... She puts the shades on again and raises a hoof. Hello everypony... Ah a hooman, hi welcome to Equestria!

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

GuardianKing

SquiggleTail wrote:

"Th-that 'thing' is what I was trying to warn the Princess about!", proclaimed Heron as he was trying to catch his breath."It devoured my village whole! And now yours suffered the same fate."
Feeling extremely tired and overwhelmed, Heron decided that he need to sit down.
"That 'thing' has been known by many names, though, it is most commonly referred to as 'The Smooze'. According to folklore, many seasons ago, a trio of witches created the Smooze deep within a volcano, with the intent of having it devour the entire world. They were nearly triumphant, until a group of angelic like beings descended from the heavens and imprisoned it inside the very same volcano it was created in, along with the three witches, where they laid dormant for centuries.... Until now..."

Would you just look at your post for a second? It's not too over the top, so why are you people complaining about mine? Angels? Seriously? That's a okay but making a pact to trade Horus' magic for peace is "over the top"?

Anyways...

Finally, the duo arrived in town. They saw the giant blob thingy, and did what they used to do all the time; throw a bottle of booze at it and set it on fire.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

Aqueous

@GuardianKing - He's making a reference to the original MLP movie.

Draws her head close to Celestia's head and whispers. "Uh, Princess. I don't think your disguise is going to work. Your the only pony with a mane like yours and your much taller then any other pony even if your wings are hidden, I think they will notice it's you."

GuardianKing

Horus: Why is this not WORKING???!!!!!!!!!!!! Clearly, it's on fire! Why is it STILL MOVING??!!!!!

Saevin: Clearly, we're doing it wrong. Can I attack it?

Horus: Leave nothing alive. Make it a bloodbath.

Saevin: Yippee!!!

He drew out Horus' glaive.

Saevin: I am going to enjoy this.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

ToastyYogurt

Aqueous wrote:

@GuardianKing - He's making a reference to the original MLP movie.

You guys watched that?
Anyways, I was thinking "over the top" too, but if it's a reference to MLP's dark past, I guess it's okay.

Pinkie sees the giant raincoat-covered horse body and flowing tri-colored hair and says "Hiya, Princess! Is there supposed to be rain today? I should've brought my umbrella hat.", thus proving Twilight's point.

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

Eel

"angelic like beings" doesn't necessarily means "angels". I haven't watched that movie, but it could well be just pegasi (or some other form of flying ponies) what he's talking about.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.