Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 961 to 980 of 14,348

Syrup

Tare wrote:

When the song starts (In the actuall episode), you can see derpy (Or ditzy) in the chicken coop

I feel left out being a Canadian during this whole Thanksgiving fiasco

She's actually appears in the chicken coop at the end of the song.

Rocossa

Here's a pony personality test I found.
Untitled
Untitled
Rainbow Dash, huh? All is right in the world.

Edited on by Rocossa

Rocossa

TeeJay

Untitled
I got Rarity too. But I hate the spotlight! I should have been a Fluttershy. >.>

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Syrup

LiquidVolt wrote:

In Brazil, ALL your Rainbow Dash are MALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTT??????????!!!!!!

I would like to retract this statement:
IN AMERICA, ALL YOUR RAINBOW DASH ARE MALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Untitled

Edited on by Syrup

TeeJay

@LiquidVolt Ahahahahhhahaha! That's friggin awesome. I wonder if that was really a mistake or not. >:3

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

EvilRegal

Pwnies in less than seven hours! :3 I'm gonna take the personality test when I have more time. Suspect I may be most like a certain yellow pony with pink mane!

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

EvilRegal

Untitled
Untitled

Not much of a surprise, LOL. It's pretty lopsided, but I was 100% honest in my answers, with no consideration of which pony a response would imply I am! If I were a pony, Fluttershy and I would pretty much be soulponies! How we're not alike is I'm nowhere CLOSE to being as adorable! Looks like the next closest ponies I'm like are Twilight Sparkle and Applejack! "I AM weak and helpless", hee hee!

Now, about the episode: Who... is... Darkpony? Saw and heard several superhero references. "Your friendly neighborhood Rainbow Dash". At Maredowell's thank you celebration, the posters are a ponified version of the Batman image shown during the credits of Batman: The Animated Series episodes. I guess Spike is Jimmy Olsen, LOL! With the purple costume, I was so sure of who it was! I should've seen the ending coming, but didn't! Noteworthy: The Pinkie Senses return! And Pinkie, y u no giggle at the ghostie? Oh, one more thing: BABY PONIES ARE SO CUTEEEEE!!! yay

Edited on by EvilRegal

EvilRegal

Notice the similarities between this, pretty much the symbolic image of Batman: The Animated Series, and the poster at the Maredowell rally. Nice tribute to one of the greatest cartoon series of all time!!!
Untitled

Wildvine53

Untitled
Untitled

Sweet, I'm like Apple Jack! While she is my favorite pony, I always thought I was more like Twilight or Rarity. I guess I took a liking to Applejack because I can relate to her.
The new episode was pretty awesome, especially when I thought Apple Jack was Mare Do Well. Scootaloo's Rainbow Dash Wig was awesome!

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

Tare

FluttershyGuy wrote:

Notice the similarities between this, pretty much the symbolic image of Batman: The Animated Series, and the poster at the Maredowell rally. Nice tribute to one of the greatest cartoon series of all time!!!
Untitled

Not only that, but the costume looks oddly similar to a certain crimefighting fowl.
[youtube:375ENQbru8s]

Thaaaaaanks for noticin' me.

Syrup

According to the alternate synopsis for episode 10, that might be the last episode that Spike will be in:

After Spike's birthday gifts activate his greedy dragon instincts, he undergoes an outrageous growth spirt that threatens to destroy all of Ponyville, so he must find a way to stop growing and save the inhabitants of the city.

EvilRegal

Untitled

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.