Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 9,461 to 9,480 of 14,348

Tails

Destroyer64 wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Destroyer64 wrote:

Would your avatar be the beginning of your rise to glory in the form of pony drawings?

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

Maybe.

I sent the swapnote. I dunno which name or are or if I even have you added, Destroyer.

I really wish we could add nick names to our friends. It's why TeeJay, and not my real name, is my 3DS name.

Are you perchance MrD? Because if so you've been missing out on many pony pics, including the ones I just sent. I wasn't sure if MrD was one of my brony friends, so I left it out.

[/div]

[/div]

Nope, that's not me. I believe we haven't yet exchanged friend codes yet. But, starting RIGHT NAO (actually, right after I make this post, but you'll probably see this after that happens), Imma put my friend code in my signature. And Imma register yours in my 3DS. Imma be, imma be, imma be, imma be....

@Tails: Welcome to the herd! C'mere, I like hugs.
Untitled

awww ^_^ hugs Destroyer So who's your favorite Pony? I'm guessing Rainbow Dash?

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

ToastyYogurt

@Tails: Nope. Actually, I don't really have a favorite, but I have a top three consisting of Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, and Twilight Sparkle (no particular order). Rainbow Dash is kinda pretty, but I don't really like her personality as much as the way she looks.

@Everypony: If you feel the need for one more random guy you met online on your 3DS friend list, drop me a line here or something. I'd like to know I'm wanted before I start jamming numbers into my overly-safe-online handheld.

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

Tails

Destroyer64 wrote:

@Tails: Nope. Actually, I don't really have a favorite, but I have a top three consisting of Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, and Twilight Sparkle (no particular order). Rainbow Dash is kinda pretty, but I don't really like her personality as much as the way she looks.

@Everypony: If you feel the need for one more random guy you met online on your 3DS friend list, drop me a line here or something. I'd like to know I'm wanted before I start jamming numbers into my overly-safe-online handheld.

Ya Rainbow Dash is kinda cool but meh shes not my favorite Fluttershy is one of my favorites Twilight Sparkle is a close 2nd then Pinkie Pie. At First Pinkie Pie kinda scared me for how random she was... But I got over it real quick. and shes not so bad anymore. Oh ya i also added you on 3DS feel free to add me. FC is in my sig!

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Twilight_Crow

Hello bronies! I'm on vacation now, yay. So you'll see me a bit more
First thing: @MasterGraveheart Hope you had a Happy Birthday!

I bet the 13 episodes this season are just in case something goes wrong and for some bizare reason peaople stop likeng FiM. I belive it has happended. So they get their syndicalized cartoon if everithing fails, and if it doesn't more seasons will come. Then htere was William Anderson suggesting more seasons in the make on DA so, yeah. I'm more worried about quality than quantity, and I just hope that if the quality stop the production does too. But if it doesn't is ok, I'll just stop watching.

Hey @Tails, good old pal, brony in the make. Hugs

@SquiggleTail Oh, so I'm in time for some more RP, cool. Can I still be Princess Celestia Cards Master?

@DJ-P0N3 Welcome to our little herd!

Have some more Celestia awesomness:
Untitled

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Lunapplebloom

Hmm.. lots of speculation so far on this 13 episodes deal, and now confirmation that more is probably on the way as well. This will be interesting to see how it all plays out. I agree with @Twilight_Crow in that they may be gauging the interest in the series to see if it is still the same. Personally I would prefer there to be six seasons and a movie, but any amount they can give us will make me happy. Also we now have a new form of getting our fix of ponies as well, the monthly comic that will be produced, though it's quality shall be questionable till we see it.

@Tails Welcome to the NL herd! I'll happily exchange friend codes with you as well if you are willing. My personal favorite is Applejack, but I like all of the characters pretty equally.

@TeeJay I just finished reading your RP story, and all I can say is excellent. Your characters are really fleshed out, and everything proceeds as if I am watching in my head a slightly older interpretation of the show. Also a little romantic flare there as well. All in all, I found it very enjoyable to read, and will be following your adventures going forward. Also nice art you made there. I also got Colors 3D so expect to see some pony art from me soon as well.

@Twilight_Crow Huzzah for time off. You deserve some. Also nice picture of Celestia, she looks like she is ready to lead her army.

@MasterGraveheart Right on the money with the whole spreading it out over a course of time. To much can be bad, but it will take a long while before it gets that way.

@SquiggleTail if your starting it back up again, I'll be happy to resume my role of Apple Bloom. Sorry to hear about your drawing tablet troubles yet again. Hope you get that all sorted soon.

@FluttershyGuy Sorry to hear about your internet troubles, hope you get back to being fast soon. Having it that way would surely be a pain in the neck. And Happy Brony Birthday! Being officially one year old from today in this fandom. All hail @FluttershyGuy!!!
Untitled
SOURCE

I also drew this up on Colors! 3D in about 15 minutes as a sort of test. It looks a bit on the ugly side, but I am overall pleased with how it turned out.
Untitled

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

TeeJay

Applejacklove wrote:

@TeeJay I just finished reading your RP story, and all I can say is excellent. Your characters are really fleshed out, and everything proceeds as if I am watching in my head a slightly older interpretation of the show. Also a little romantic flare there as well. All in all, I found it very enjoyable to read, and will be following your adventures going forward. Also nice art you made there. I also got Colors 3D so expect to see some pony art from me soon as well.

Thanks, that means a lot. I try not to make my RPing over-the-top-way-out-of-what-could-ever-happen-in-the-show ridiculous, but with a few liberties like money problems, love interests, etc.

And also race changing. That is an important part of Tender Page.

I'm currently working on a piece in Colors 3D showing one of the scenes that took place in the Ask Twilight Sparkle thread. I know you read some of that before I showed you Tender's Ask thread, but I'm not sure if you completed reading that thread or not, as I've posted in there less frequently recently.

The picture should be released via Swapnote soon.

In the meantime, for those who don't bother to check Swapnote anymore, this was my first ever picture of Tender Page.
Untitled

I don't like the way it looks on a computer screen, but on the 3DS screen I'm happy with the way it looks. Here the lines look too broad and amateurish, and the picture itself is a little red.

I also drew this up on Colors! 3D in about 15 minutes as a sort of test. It looks a bit on the ugly side, but I am overall pleased with how it turned out.
Untitled

Skipping Applebloom is best Applebloom.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

TeeJay

And done! A scene that occurred in an RP in another forum.
Untitled

After becoming transformed from a pegasus to a unicorn, Twilight decides to teach him the basics of magic. Having completed basic levitation, she has him practice collective levitation using dirt. Tender's focus splits into each individual grain by mistake and things quickly get out of hand.

Here's the picture without the background if it was too busy or pixellated for your liking.
Untitled

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Wildvine53

@Tails Welcome to the herd! I'm always glad to meet new bronies!

@TeeJay & @AppleBloom Nice work! I could never get the ponies to look right in Colors 3D, but yours looks awesome!

So I made the mistake finally got my hands on some pony cards! I wasn't too sure of them at first, but now that I've seen them in person I'm definitely glad I bought some! I must collect them all now!

Untitled

Edited on by Wildvine53

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

MrGameluvr

Hello everyone! Sorry that I haven't been able to check in with y'all in the last few weeks. I've been dragged around almost everywhere seeing how other members of the family are doing. Have I missed anything important or interesting?

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7646-0932.
Nintendo Network ID: MrGameluvr92

AlbertoC

@Destroyer64: Do you have me added on your friend list?

@TwilightCrow: Awww. Just when mine are over? Your semester is weird...

@Wildvine: Hmmm... Guess i have to import some cards. Do they come in a bag with several ones on them, like pokemon booster packs or something?

Artwork time.
Untitled
http://averagedraw.deviantart.com/art/Rarity-Being-Gorgeous-3...

Untitled
http://maytee.deviantart.com/art/hop-hop-314709949

Untitled
http://mazzlebee.deviantart.com/art/Traveling-Pony-Museum-Sub...

Untitled
http://schnuffitrunks.deviantart.com/art/My-little-Warriors-o...

Untitled
http://beavernator.deviantart.com/art/These-Sweet-Little-Ange...

3DS FC: 4554 - 0221 - 1785

MrGameluvr

SquiggleTail wrote:

MrGameluvr wrote:

Have I missed anything important or interesting?

[/div]

Untitled

lol

Wildvine53

@MrGameLuvr Long time no see, again. lol Not too much happening around here lately, but things will pick up when Season 3 starts.

@AlbertoC Yeah, they're like the Pokemon packs, you get a few cards in each pack, you might also find tattoos or standees, I like the variety. My localTarget isn't putting a limit on packs, so I guess I need to practice some self control. That Pinkie Pie is wonderful, I love the crayon look

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

Syrup

Browsing DA and I found this neat little pic by the very talented Ponyshot.

Untitled

The Great and Powerful Kanye West! MAKE IT HAPPEN, HASBRO.

@TeeJay and @Applebloom, great artwork! I never really liked Colors 3D. I could never do anything with it.

Edited on by Syrup

MrGameluvr

Wildvine53 wrote:

@MrGameLuvr Long time no see, again. lol Not too much happening around here lately, but things will pick up when Season 3 starts.

@AlbertoC Yeah, they're like the Pokemon packs, you get a few cards in each pack, you might also find tattoos or standees, I like the variety. My localTarget isn't putting a limit on packs, so I guess I need to practice some self control. That Pinkie Pie is wonderful, I love the crayon look

I believe when Season 3 starts things will not only "pick up" but this thread will be flooded by fellow bronies

ToastyYogurt

@Tails: Added you. Yeah, Pinkie used to scare me too. Which is weird because I'm kinda famous (or used to be?) for being random. And strange. And not a waffle vendor. I used to like Rainbow Dash more until I saw the way she acted in Fall Weather Friends and the Mysterious Mare Do Well. And other short incidents involving her.

@AlbertoC: I believe we haven't, but that can be remedied.

@Everyponywhopostedart: Nice art!

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.

Twilight_Crow

@TeeJay Those are some nice drawings.

@AlbertoC At the UAM we have trimesters, and they are a bit weird sometimes.

FoTW

==Fic of The Week== skiped one week but is back with full force. Today:
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/39965/Chaos-and-Laughter
[incomplete - Everyone]
Discord creates big chaos directlly, but you´ll see the kind of chaos he can do through the hooves of a good intentioned draconequus Pinkie Pie.

And something really silly:
NSFW Tea-Time with Twilight

Thanks for the content.

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Aqueous

Remember everypony be happy, these two are watching you
Untitled

As for the 13 episodes I'm going to wait and see what occurs

@AlbertoC - Twilight and Bulbasuar are cute together

@RPGShaymin - Funny TF2 pony song

@SquiggleTail - Brony Batman is best batman, wait till Robin hears about the bat credit card

@TwilightPoint - You shall be missed

@DJ-PON3 - Welcome to the Herd!

@TeeJay - I think I saw now but before I had some guesses still do.

@Tails - Welcome to the Herd! At Nintendolife

@Applebloom - So that's where FluttershyGuy is

@Wildvine - Awesome find with Applejack and Applebloom

@MrGameLuvr - Welcome back, you missed a bit more then they suggest

@Twilight_Crow - Awesome Filly Twilight image

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

ToastyYogurt

Oh man, almost forgot to say happy brony birthday to FluttershyGuy! Happy brony birthday, FluttershyGuy!

I'm pretty okay.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.