Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 9,401 to 9,420 of 14,348

Lunapplebloom

@MasterGraveheart Aww... man. I need to get those somehow. I knew there would be something special about those figures when I first saw them, and now you talking about them has confirmed that to me. Also need to get those cards when I get the chance. And a very merry and happy Birthday to you @MasterGraveheart. May you continue to keep being awesome.
Untitled

@Wildvine53 Ah... so that's what that is. I may just take a look into that then. And awesome Applejack. The lighting looks quite spectacular.

@Electromastro I have been looking forward to many things, though Ponies take one of the higher spots. Can't wait... er actually I can. I don't want to get older.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

AlbertoC

Happy birthday, MasterGraveheart! May your day be full of Pinkie Pie cake!

3DS FC: 4554 - 0221 - 1785

Lunapplebloom

I forgot to put this little gem of a game up. Faithful Farmer. Someone went ahead and made the video a real game.

Previously Applejacklove

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Electricmastro

Applejacklove wrote:

@Electromastro I have been looking forward to many things, though Ponies take one of the higher spots. Can't wait... er actually I can. I don't want to get older.

You can never be too old to like Friendship is Magic.

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Wildvine53

@MasterGraveHeart Happy Belated Birthday! You found the pony 3 packs already? My store still doesn't have them yet, but they sound awesome!

Untitled

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

Wildvine53

Untitled
If only Aku was Season 3's villian

Wildvine53

JustAnotherUser

Hi @Everypony.
I have some news for y'all.
I'm taking a break from NintendoLife.

I just can't cope coming here with the workload I have.
I'm already staying up to ridiculous times in the morning (4am) getting work done and I don't have the time to keep coming here.
I'm so tired I can't even get a lousy colour scheme right. I put Fluttershy's colour scheme as Sweetie Bell's.

So I'm taking a break so I can choreograph, write, finish assignments, do dance warmups and exercises, do singing warmups and exercises, organise my folders and vector.
I'll see you when season 3 starts.

Edited on by JustAnotherUser

JustAnotherUser

Wildvine53

@TwilightPoint Aw man..... It sucks you have to take a break, but it sounds like you need it. See you around for Season 3!

Untitled

Edited on by Wildvine53

Wildvine53

DJ-P0N3

Hello everypony! I'm new here and I just wanted to introduce my self!
My OC name: Cappuccino.

3DS, Wii, DS, Gameboy, and NES. I play em' all!

3DS FC: 3609 - 1890 - 2057.

Lunapplebloom

@TwilightPoint Aww... Even though I shall miss your visits, it's good for you to get your priorities straight. Hope you get on top of everything, and see ya for season 3 then.

@Wildvine53 awesome stuff as always. Applejack Wasting the Princess's time is golden, and Trixie looks like she found a new partnership. And Samurai Ponyjack He that makes me wonder... Samurai Applejack!

@SquiggleTail lol That was hilarious.

@RPGShaymin Now that is both wonderful and creepy. I would, but I can never seem to get on with you. I shall continue to try when possible.

@Sylverstone Awesome music there. I can see myself using that for my own brushing routine.

@GuardianKing I see, that's neat, but I don't think I'm going to make one now though. Prehaps later...

Howdy there @DJ-PON3 and welcome to the NL herd! Have a seat and make yourself comfortable.

Applejack being awesome.
Untitled
SOURCE

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Previously Applejacklove

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.