Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 941 to 960 of 14,348

Wildvine53

@FluttershyGuy
I'll definitely be reminding him about every once in a while. I took @Bimmy_and_Jimmy's idea and changed the background on his Xbox to this. His friends are coming over tonight, I can't wait to see his reaction.

Edited on by Wildvine53

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

Xkhaoz

Awesome episode imo, and I loved the song. Reminded me of something from a Disney film.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

Wildvine53

@Viceroy_Khaoz
Yes, the new Episode was great. I'm so glad Tank won. My favorite part was when Tank tricked Opal and stole her mouse.

Wildvine53

the_shpydar

Great episode! I totally called the turtle (TORTOISE!) pet thing, and Tank even had little flight goggles on at the end!

The song was awesome, epic Dashie/Fluttershy duet! And Fluttershy going "Yay?" made me crack up. Mght be my fave episode so far, at least until there's a fully-Fluttershy-focused episode.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

LzWinky

There's only one cool pony around here.

Untitled

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Syrup

LiquidVolt wrote:

LiquidVolt wrote:

LiquidVolt wrote:

LiquidVolt wrote:

LiquidVolt wrote:

LiquidVolt wrote:

A gap between Episode 4 and 5?
FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU------

OH! Here's some info on episode 4 and 5:
Season Two Episode 4: Luna Eclipsed
Air Date: October 22, 2011 (re-aired on October 29)
Synopsis: It's Nightmare Night and the macabre celebrations are in full swing when Luna herself shows up in Ponyville, determined to change her frightening public image.

Season Two Episode 5: Sisterhooves Social
Air Date: November 5, 2011
Synopsis: Sweetie Belle is upset when her sister Rarity refuses to participate in a rough and tumble celebration of sisterly unity.

Here's some info on episode 6! It's a Cutie Mark Crusaders episode!
Season 2 Episode 6: The Cutie Pox
Air Date: November 12, 2011
Synopsis: Applebloom finally gets her Cutie Mark! But joy turns to panic as she gets a second, then a third, then a dozen cutie marks.

This episode sounds epic, and I can't wait to see how they resolve this issue.

EPISODE 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Season 2 Episode 7: May the Best Pet Win!
Air Date: November 19th, 2011
Synopsis: Rainbow Dash hosts a flying race to see who will be her pet.

Episode 8

Season 2 Episode 8:The Mysterious Mare Do Well
Air Date: November 26, 2011
Synopsis:There is a new hero in Ponyville who is masked and stealing Rainbow Dash's thunder.

EPISODE 9!!!!!!!!!! HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Season 2, Episode 9: Sweet and Elite
Air Date: December 3, 2011
Synopsis:Rarity must choose between her friends and important social connections in Canterlot.

ANOTHER RARITY EPISODE?!?!?!?!? FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU------ YES!

Episode 10?
Season 2, Episode 10: Secret of my Excess
Air Date: December 10, 2011
Synopsis: Spike gets greedy on his birthday and has a huge growth spurt that could decimate Ponyville.

Finally, another Spike episode!

Again, like every week, here's the synopsis to an episode that's weeks away.

HERE'S EPISODE 11/13

Episode 11/13?
Season 2, Episode 11/13(?): Hearth's Warming Eve
Air Date: December 17th, 2011
Synopsis: The six friends are in a play about the founding of Equestria for the Hearth's Warming Eve's holiday pageant.

EvilRegal

lz20XX wrote:

There's only one cool pony around here.

Untitled

What in tarnation? That earth pony is being ridden by that odd looking, green-hatted creature! And, what's this? I see nothing where something should be! All together now. One, two, three...
[youtube:SavhDy5aQlQ]
BLANK FLANK!!!
(Seriously, I'm not going to tease Epona much, with all we've been through together. She should have a Triforce cutie mark! )

Edited on by EvilRegal

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

EvilRegal

yay? :3

Rarity

The new song reminded me of something from Sweeney Todd. I loved how the chat on the livestreams exploded when they started singing

Rarity

Rocossa

My new official brony converter:
[youtube:OnwwZMNwHI8]

Rocossa

Wildvine53

@Bimmy_and_Jimmy
That video is awesome!
Good News EveryPony! iTunes is currently giving away the first episode of season 1 this week. Go get it while you can, if you don't already have it.

Wildvine53

EvilRegal

Haven't posted about different episodes in a while, but so much pony goodness in "May the Best Pet Win"! Knew it would be a good one starting out with the pet transformations in Rainbow Dash's nightmare! And how cute is it, that everypony brought their pets for pony pet play date? A couple of things. Apparently Pinkie Pie's idea of playing with Gummy is being bit or "gummed" all over by him, LOL! Next, apparently Owlowiscious is Twilight Sparkle's pet, hoo!

Then, there's FLUTTERSHY! Fluttershy AND song drought are OVAH! She was in rare form here. In song, helping RD pick her pet, bobble head Fluttershy, her unable to carry somepony off the ground unless they're also a pegasus flapping their wings! And Derpy is in Fluttershy's chicken coop? WTF, LOL! Oh, and Fluttershy got a buzzard that really buzzes now!

I don't know where to start with the pet competition. I know. Twilight could never qualify to be RD's pet, but a turtle that looks like it could be as old as Granny Smith is, hee hee. The first parts of the competition, RD dissing Tank (who is opposite of agility) was hilarious (there were a few cases where RD could be up for turtle abuse, LOL). A couple of thoughts. Hummingbirds can't give high fives without falling to the ground and getting points deducted. Next, the MLP: FiM theme song sounds truly AWESOME done by bats! Oh, and Tank can't get through a little obstacle course, but he can get through Ghastly Gorge (DUH DUH DAHHHHHHH) in nothing flat to help RD (ummmm...). Man, Flight of the Valkyries was an awesome choice for the final race! Let's see... RD is the new James Franco (127 Hours LOL). Unlike Link, Tank doesn't need gloves or bracelets to lift gigantic friggin rocks, he can do it with his head! Because Tank is best turtle!!! I thought TS would make him some wings to follow RD with, but I guess Pinkie Pie made another of her crazy flying contraptions for him!

Almost forgot. In conclusion... yay? yay in the form of a question is canon! And it comes in an episode where Fluttershy & RD are focal points, like in the episode where yay originated!

@Rarity
MLP: FiM is so good, male fans who wouldn't be caught dead at a musical are clamoring for new songs! Is that the Johnny Depp version of Sweeney Todd you're talking about? Haven't seen it, but I need to now! Oh, I think with you, every one of the Mane Six has somepony here at NL using their avatar!

@Bimmy_and_Jimmy
I don't think everypony knows just how much amazing slapstick comedy there is in this "girls show", hee hee. That's the kind that makes me laugh hardest. Boy, ponies are durable! Fitting for the video to end with Twilight Sparkle getting it, Looney Tunes style, hee hee!

@Wildvine53
Got mine. Glad iTunes has the episodes since there's no full season DVD/Blu-ray in site.

Edited on by EvilRegal

EvilRegal

Some Thanksgiving ponies, you turkeys! Pinkie Pie is now best chicken, so Scootaloo is best turkey. Below in the link text is another one I found, too big to put directly into the post.
Untitled
Moar Thanksgiving ponies, buffalo, and baby dragon.

Edited on by EvilRegal

TeeJay

I honestly have no clue what to make of this. It's a male voice cover of the Pet song.
[youtube:nBRdMNjEFB0&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL]

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

GeminiSaint

LiquidVolt wrote:

In Brazil, ALL your Rainbow Dash are MALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTT??????????!!!!!!

Nah, she's still a female in the Brazilian dub. She just sounds kinda boyish, that's all.

GeminiSaint

Tare

When the song starts (In the actuall episode), you can see derpy (Or ditzy) in the chicken coop

I feel left out being a Canadian during this whole Thanksgiving fiasco

Edited on by Tare

Thaaaaaanks for noticin' me.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.