Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 9,381 to 9,400 of 14,348

Lunapplebloom

I get to party with Bon Bon... Not my first choice, but pretty good. guess I'll have to hire Pinkie then.

@TeeJay Cool! I figured it was all pretty casual, until I saw that laser show up at the end. Can't wait to see what else he does with your comments.

@SquiggleTail Great picture.

@Aqueous Ok, sounds interesting. I will definitely look into it at some point.

@GuardianKing Interesting comics.

@MasterGraveheart You against Applebloom. I think you do have a good chance.

@Everypony Oh I need to mention, @Macattack has submitted his contest entry for the Rainbow Dash competition on Welovefine. You can check it out by going here.
Macattaks entry.

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Wildvine53

Just and update on the Derpy toys, coming from the Hasbro site support team.
"Hello,

Thank you for contacting Hasbrotoyshop.com. In regards to the availability of these items, currently our management team is going through orders and cancelling duplicate items. These cancelled products from duplicate orders will go back to our Hasbrotoyshop.com site. However, be advised that these items will not show as available until the system refreshes itself, which happens several time during the day. Our best recommendation is to continue to check our site for these items to become available. Please let us know if there is anything else we may be able to assist you with."

Sounds like they aren't making any more Derpy's, just relisting cancelled orders. I guess I'm out of luck then.

@Macattack Awesome design, I'll make sure to vote for you!

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

JustAnotherUser

@Macattack Welcome to the herd.
@Applejacklove I've bookmarked the link so come voting time I'll be sure to vote.
@Wildvine53 They'll eventually release another batch... I hope... I still want to import Derpy.
@SquiggleTail Aaaw... Humanized fluttershy.

@Everypony Right, so.. It's THAT time again.
My selfish self-advertising!
I have updated the gallery with 6 new vectors, that's right.. 6!
I have also posted some information on my journal but I’ll be just be a little bit rude and paste it down here, sorry:

"We have updated our gallery with 6 new vectors.

• Filly Rarity -Dragged-
  • Filly Twilight -Happy-
  • Bird -Blue-
  • Dragon Egg
  • Phoenix Egg
  • Sparkle -Unicorn Horn-

My original plan for the summer was to upload 6 vectors every week.
If you look at last weeks update you will notice I only uploaded 2 vectors and 1 piece of scenery.
If I update with 6 vectors for the next 6 weeks I will have a total of 72 vectors (counting this weeks update).
The current project (Unannounced project 1) will require 200-400 vectors. I have not yet calculated the total amount of scenery needed but at a guess it would be around 40-80 scenes.
With this alone it will take around a year and half (If I don't pick up the pace) to complete all the visual resources which are needed.
Thank you to all my fans (all 2 of them) for being patient when I haven't even announced what the project is.
I will announce the project when I feel it is ready to be announced.

-Twilight Point"

Edited on by JustAnotherUser

JustAnotherUser

Wildvine53

@TwilightPoint Considering the demand for these Derpy toys, you think they'd be eager to make more! Great work by the way, your vectors look amazing!

Not sure if you guys have seen this yet, but it was good for a few laughs
Untitled

Wildvine53

AlbertoC

TP: It may not appear so, but i have an eye on you.

Art time. Not posting those is a crime.
Untitled
http://reuniclus.deviantart.com/art/boop-308705367
Cute.

Untitled
http://rom-art.deviantart.com/art/Light-and-breeze-313143703
Pretty gorgeous lighting.

Untitled
http://whitestar1802.deviantart.com/art/Let-Them-Eat-Cake-315...
I really dig the attitude Pinkie is taking here... The style does resemble a painting, and the dress is exquisite.

Untitled
http://willdrawforfood1.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=72#/d4...
Applebloom as shepherd? And the sheeps are mareeps? And the picture is pretty well done, and in vector style? Check, check, check.

3DS FC: 4554 - 0221 - 1785

AlbertoC

TwilightPoint wrote:

@AlbertoC Yay! I think... Hopefully in a good way.

You said it. I look forward to hear about your unspecified MLP-Related project.
Untitled

3DS FC: 4554 - 0221 - 1785

Syrup

I totally forgot to post this yesterday.
Untitled
Got some pretty neat cards, including a shiny Twilight and Applebloom, and some Pinkie and Fluttershy pop-up cards.
I really recommend buying the cards if you can. They look pretty neat, and should be nice to collect.

EDIT: I feel like taking requests for drawing stuff. So, if you like my style, request a simple drawing, so that I can get some practice.

Also, @Macattack, that's a pretty amazing design, I'll vote for it for sure.

Edited on by Syrup

Syrup

@GuardianKing, okay, but first, can you post what you told @Macattack to do? And can you add the new details to it? As soon as I know what you want exactly, I'll get to work. Might take 2 days, 3 tops to finish, and the sooner I get that info, the sooner I can get to work.

Wildvine53

Oh my gosh, guys! Guys, Oh my gosh! Words cannot describe how much I love this!
Untitled
Soos is best pony!

Edited on by Wildvine53

Wildvine53

GuardianKing

@SquiggleTail

GuardianKing wrote:

@Applejacklove I'm feel kind of bad for asking this, but could your brother @Big_Mac take the picture he had designed of my OC Horus and humanize it (Same haircut and eye symbol, but wearing jeans, a black t-shirt under a large, white overcoat with his eye emblem on the back and three leather straps on each forearm)?
I actually need it since I've begun rewriting a totally non-pony story involving my OC Horus. I'm thinking about presenting it to the Novel Month thingy in my town, and he'll be the cover. (Also, I forgot to mention he has 2 scythes (he actually is the scythe, but that's another story). Nothing that fancy about the scythes, just standard black blade and grey blades. I don't want him to spend too much of his time on it, with me being unable to pay digitally and stuff...)

I'll be fine if he decides not to (having no pay to pay him virtually and stuff), but I'd greatly appreciate it if he did (also, a pencil made 'draft' before actually coloring it would be nice too, but that feels like pushing it...)

This. If you haven't seen Horus, then:
Untitled
But Humanized with all of the above details.

Oh, and the whole "original official Pokemon art style thing":
Untitled

Sort of like that.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Lunapplebloom

@TwilightPoint Looking good there. All of the vectors are pretty high quality. My favorite of the week is little filly Twilight jumping for joy. And that seems like an awful lot of vectors to make. Good luck with that, and I can't wait to hear more of what's going to happen. And sorry about the cards not working out. Hopefully some online retailer will have a fair price for them to import.

@AlbertoC Awesome picture showing there. There all very good in there different ways. I especially like shepherd Applebloom with all those Mareeps. Non-Specific Action Figure approves. Though one must wonder if she doesn't get a shock now and again.

@Wildvine53 Well there goes my chances along with you there. sigh Guess I'll have to pay the high prices or wait... Oh and what is that picture based off of?

@RPGShaymin More modding, this time with a song. Thanks for the heads up, I'll steer clear for now.

@SquiggleTail Ok, I'll think of something while your at work on the others for now.

Found this neat animation and thought I would share.
Untitled
This animation comes from this talented lady. She says that she is currently over 60% done for now.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Wildvine53

@AppleJackLove I've already started saving my pennies, Derpy will be mine! The pic is a ponified version of "Gravity Falls" a new cartoon I'm currently obsessed with! That animation is really good, thanks for sharing!

Have some AppleJack everypony!
Untitled

Wildvine53

MasterGraveheart

Hey everybody. I hope the weekend found you all well. It was my birthday (26th!) and I was pretty well wiped from going here and there.

Just today, I finally got my three Pony collectible sets. I'm always happy to have another Applejack, but the unique characters are quite awesome to have too!

Granny Smith is probably the most intricate of the bunch, with her walker and everything. She is the spitting image of her TV show counterpart, all the way to her neckerchief.

Shining Armor looks like, well, Shining Armor. A little bit of color bleed on his horn, bt otherwise, a faithful rendition, all the way to the colored hooves.

Princess Cadence is said to be a reworking of her other sculpt so she doesn't look so much like Celestia. She looks good, but it makes me wonder... if they could to that for this set, why not give Applejack her hat?!

The Wonderbolts Pony looks awesome, but there is a bit of a design flaw. Her legs are too thin and they don't rest flat like they should. I'm worried that these legs won't last with excess play, and just standing her is a bit of a trick.

The star of all three sets, though, as far as new sculpts goes, is Gilda. Gilda simply looks AWESOME. Whether you're a fan of the character or not (probably not), you can't deny the care and detail they put into her for this release.

I also picked up some My Little Pony trading cards. I got some good ones too, including holofoil Celestia and Cadence, Elements of Harmony Twilight (credited Rainbow Dash on the back), and APPLEJACK (correct credit), an Applejack temporary tattoo which I'm NEVER using, and an Applejack basic card, which made me happy. I also got Rarity, Chrysalis, Celestia, Cheerilee, DJ PON-3/Octavia, and the Sea Serpent (Steven Magnet), just to name a few. I also got standees of Scootaloo and Apple Bloom. These are pretty nice cards for the release and would recommend these too.

Now, the waiting game for that Crystal Ponies Rainbow Set. XD

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter:

Electricmastro

MasterGraveheart wrote:

Hey everybody. I hope the weekend found you all well. It was my birthday (26th!) and I was pretty well wiped from going here and there.

Just today, I finally got my three Pony collectible sets. I'm always happy to have another Applejack, but the unique characters are quite awesome to have too!

Granny Smith is probably the most intricate of the bunch, with her walker and everything. She is the spitting image of her TV show counterpart, all the way to her neckerchief.

Shining Armor looks like, well, Shining Armor. A little bit of color bleed on his horn, bt otherwise, a faithful rendition, all the way to the colored hooves.

Princess Cadence is said to be a reworking of her other sculpt so she doesn't look so much like Celestia. She looks good, but it makes me wonder... if they could to that for this set, why not give Applejack her hat?!

The Wonderbolts Pony looks awesome, but there is a bit of a design flaw. Her legs are too thin and they don't rest flat like they should. I'm worried that these legs won't last with excess play, and just standing her is a bit of a trick.

The star of all three sets, though, as far as new sculpts goes, is Gilda. Gilda simply looks AWESOME. Whether you're a fan of the character or not (probably not), you can't deny the care and detail they put into her for this release.

I also picked up some My Little Pony trading cards. I got some good ones too, including holofoil Celestia and Cadence, Elements of Harmony Twilight (credited Rainbow Dash on the back), and APPLEJACK (correct credit), an Applejack temporary tattoo which I'm NEVER using, and an Applejack basic card, which made me happy. I also got Rarity, Chrysalis, Celestia, Cheerilee, DJ PON-3/Octavia, and the Sea Serpent (Steven Magnet), just to name a few. I also got standees of Scootaloo and Apple Bloom. These are pretty nice cards for the release and would recommend these too.

Now, the waiting game for that Crystal Ponies Rainbow Set. XD

Good to hear!

Anyway, this show is probably going to be one of the few things that makes me look forward to September, ya know, when school starts.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.